Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
User Image

User Image
[((OOC: ok unsure if anyone should remember Jaecen but I dunno atm so posting this.)

"Jaecen. Yeah I know him. He came in a lot, but Jaster still comes in more, but barely. " Sasha sighed sitting down. She seemed very exhausted as she regained her composition.

"Y'know, I always knew Jaster and Eric would shatter the timeline but the universe, that's a new one on me"

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:23 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam let her drag him along. He remained quiet for the rest of the time she was busy with medical stuff. It was clear he was a mental case.

"..." | Infirmary

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:25 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
User Image

User Image
[((OOC: ))

"They're right, Ixyam. Its wrong that I fell in love with Jaecen's girlfriend. I almost broke time, then again time's broken many times with me." Jaster said waking up.

Sasha immediately lept up in shock.
"how the hell! Your not supposed to be awake yet! That was a traumatic surgery"

"Yeah your right but too much needs to be done." Jaster said as he grit his teeth trying to sit up.

Sasha immediately pushed down on Jaster's shoulder,
"Stay down and rest!"

Jaster let out a dark burst hitting Sasha square in the chest.
"Damn, sorry Sasha. Jax is still awake....he can't see that far though."

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:24 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I suggest you control him then." Diz said looking at Jaster. "The process still needs some time. Lay back and rest. What needs to be done is being taken care of." He said.
Listio looked over with a nod before looking back at Ixyam as she wrapped his arm and shoulder up to heal.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He stared at the floor before his eyes softened and glazed over. "Ani wa shinde imasu... Watashi wa kare o koroshita..."
(Trans.: My older brother is dead.... I killed him...)
Ixyam started to chuckle.

"..." | Infirmary

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:48 am
User Image

She didn't know about everyone else but she understood the words due to her heritage. "There we go." She finished wrapping up his arm and looked up at Ixyam's face. "Who knew coming here would be the turning point to make him come unhinged." She said.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:36 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
User Image

User Image

Jaster sighed
"I know your right DIZ but Jax is still strong enough to kick my a** but being back in the same body is making him worse than normal. Its been over a year since we were last together."

Jaster listened to what Ixyam said
"So how's your cute sister, Ixyam?"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:13 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam looked blankly at Jaster. He replied blandly. "Do I have a sister?"
He didn't m to recognize anyone that was helping him nor did he acknowledge them.

"..." | Infirmary

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image

"I can't help him unless i figure out what started this. I don't know much about this guy to know where to start." Listio said as she looked over at Jaster. "You got anything on him?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:52 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
User Image

User Image

"Please! He's my friend you old geezer!" Jax said from Jaster's mouth, but Jaster would never say some of those words.

Jaster held his chest and sighed.
"Sorry. He's really strong still..."

He looked up at Ixyam
"I know enough on my own, without Jax's imput. However if stuff has changed around him, my memories are from a set timeline, if he altered it, my info wont be as helpful. Its mostly history from when Jax first met him. He was part of the organization before Jax was and he liked him, but when he died and something brought him back, a girl was with him, Ayani I think. Inseparable. Caused me a lot of pain, Jax stuff. Jax believed him and Ixyam friends."

Sasha quietly listened, she was reforming her human look, but she looked awfully tired.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:41 am

_____________Ixyam & Ayami

17& 9 | Male & Female

A memory of Ayami's face coursed through his head like a punch. Another voice appeared to be in there now. "Get out of his head!" It yelled and echoed through his mind.
Ixyam bent over hand set his hands to the side of his head. He cringed, as though in pain. The new voice was overpowering, demanding whatever was in his head to be gone. He began convulsing as the voices began to fight one another. It couldn't be clear of what was happening until his head flew back and a black mist and white mist escaped his mouth. The black mist disintegrated while the white mist lingered in front of him. It spoke in a young girl's voice. "You look so beat up, onii-chan...."
Ixyam's closed eyes opened and he looked at the mist floating before him. "I-it can't be... Can it?" He reached out to touch the mist. Once he did, a bright light blinded him and the mist disappeared. A girl remained, holding Ixyam's outstretched hand. "A-anata wa tenshidesu ka?"
(Trans: Are you an angel?)

Ayami tilted her head and smiled at him. "Hai, nii-chan!"
He was flabbergasted. Ixyam reached his arms around Ayami and hugged her. "Ayami! Thank you. Thank you..." He cried tears. He'd later try to denounce them as tears of manly joy.

"..." | Infirmary

(OOC: For some reason, Ayami's going to come back as a child...)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:48 am
User Image

"This is unexpected....I did not anticipate this." Diz said looking a bit surprised.
Listio just grinned. "Well then that's one problem solved."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:06 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
User Image

User Image

Jaster nodded his head and got to his feet. He wasn't that stable on them but he walked to a window and looked out it. He was very weak to any light, including happiness. He was glad that Ixyam and Ayami were together again.

"Headmaster, where is Eric....um, Kalena's grandson Eric, not Eric that is usually with Lawrence."

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 am

_____________Ixyam & Ayami

17& 9 | Male & Female

Ayami took a step back to let Ixyam stand up. She gasped at his wrappings. "Nii-chan! You're hurt!"
Ixyam looked at his shoulder. He ripped off the bandages and let his arm dangle. Ixyam winked at the readers. "Don't try this at home,
kids."

Ixyam charged the wall with his shoulder and a great thud. A jolt of pain ran through his body, to which he released a pained groan. A pop was also heard. He wiped a tear of pain away from his eye and rotated his shoulder. "Damn! Sweet potato pie loving mother-!"
"Ixyam!" Ayami gasped again. It certainly was shocking to see someone put their shoulder back in.
His right eye remained closed; It was unable to be opened. He kept rotating his shoulder and started towards the door. "Ikou, Aya."
Ayami nodded and followed. She turned around and bowed to Listio. "A-arigatou gozimasu... For helping nii-chan..." She turned back around and followed again.

"..." | Infirmary

(OOC: For some reason, Ayami's going to come back as a child...)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:35 am
User Image

"i am unaware of his present location. Recently most of the students have....gone off the grid. I cannot track everyone." Diz replied.

Listio bowed her head back to Ayami with a kind smile. "Mochiron. Anata wa kare ni me o tomete. ... Kare wa mada antei shite iru no ka utagai ga aru. (Of course. You keep an eye on him....i doubt he's still stable.)" She said in there language.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
[/quote

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games