Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:56 pm
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

Jack:In that case... *Jack writes her name on his clipboard and awkward slides away*
Rubilax: Then, we can proceed, take it away Billy.

Yikes! Ah di nae think she likes me... Perhaps Ah be the "bilge-rat superior", she mentioned?...

Lady Jennyver, I'd now like to ask you a few questions, is that alright?

User Image
Lady Jennyver: Aye, that'd be fine.

Billy: What do you believe will be your wifely duties to your husband?

User Image
Lady Jennyver: I will do absolutely ANYTHIN for him. I'll bare and raise his children, cook for him if need be, though tha's not really me specialty. I would hunt for him, fish for him, shop for him, clean his room, make his bed, wash his cloths, shine his armor, and even bathe him if, he likes... heart heart heart I will fight for him, I will kill for him, I would die for him. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:37 pm
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Yikes! Ah di nae think she likes me... Perhaps Ah be the "bilge-rat superior", she mentioned?...

User Image

User Image
Lady Jennyver: I will do absolutely ANYTHIN for him. I'll bare and raise his children, cook for him if need be, though tha's not really me specialty. I would hunt for him, fish for him, shop for him, clean his room, make his bed, wash his cloths, shine his armor, and even bathe him if, he likes... heart heart heart I will fight for him, I will kill for him, I would die for him. stare

Billy: I see... And, what do you believe will be your husbands duties to you?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 am
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

User Image
Lady Jennyver: "He has many responsibilities to others and I do not wish to get in the way of that... As do I... He has no responsibility to me any farther than that which he himself is willing to commit to. I do not wish to over burden him, just bein with him be enough. I would do absolutely anythin for him. I be willin to give up me left hand, just to stay at his side."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:52 pm
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

User Image

User Image

User Image
Lady Jennyver: "He has many responsibilities to others and I do not wish to get in the way of that... As do I... He has no responsibility to me any farther than that which he himself is willing to commit to. I do not wish to over burden him, just bein with him be enough. I would do absolutely anythin for him. I be willin to give up me left hand, just to stay at his side."

Billy: Um... Your left hand?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:04 pm
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

User Image
Lady Jennyver: I need me good hand to wield me sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 pm
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

User Image

User Image

User Image

Billy: No, that's not what I meant, that is to say, Isn't that a bit... You know what? never mind. Moving one... How many children do you plan on having?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:36 pm
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

Billy: No, that's not what I meant, that is to say, Isn't that a bit... You know what? never mind. Moving one... How many children do you plan on having?

User Image
Lady Jennyver: Well... I really do really love a good hard crackin, so I'd imagine quite a lot... like... say... about at least five.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:31 am
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

User Image

User Image

User Image
Lady Jennyver: Well... I really do really love a good hard crackin, so I'd imagine quite a lot... like... say... about at least five.

Billy:*looks down at his perforated pamphlet, then back up at Lady Jennyver.
"Um... I'm supposed to ask you one more personal question, which is supposed to open you up for the next part of the pageant, the talent show... But since you shot my file on you, I just don't know what to ask..."
*Shrugs and tosses the pamphlet away.*
"Do you have any hobbies or talents you'd like to tell us about?... What do you do on your spare time?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 am
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

"Um... I'm supposed to ask you one more personal question, which is supposed to open you up for the next part of the pageant, the talent show... But since you shot my file on you, I just don't know what to ask..."
"Do you have any hobbies or talents you'd like to tell us about?... What do you do on your spare time?"

User Image
Lady Jennyver: *looks down in thought.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:27 pm
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

User Image

User Image

User Image

BIlly: "This is a bridal pageant, so something involving talent or skill that would be of help in family life would be preferable..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 pm
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

BIlly: "This is a bridal pageant, so something involving talent or skill that would be of help in family life would be preferable..."

User Image
Lady Jennyver: "I be a sailor. I do pretty much what ye would expect one to do, when confined to a ship at sea... Play drinkin games... brawl with the rest of the crew... Gaze at the stars or clouds... Swim with the sharks... I do have me a small collection of romance novels..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:22 pm
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

User Image

User Image

User Image
Lady Jennyver: "I be a sailor. I do pretty much what ye would expect one to do, when confined to a ship at sea... Play drinkin games... brawl with the rest of the crew... Gaze at the stars or clouds... Swim with the sharks... I do have me a small collection of romance novels..."

Billy: "Sharks?.... You know what, never mind, I don't want to know... That will be all, Lady Jennyver, Please take your seat." "I need a new job, I can't handle the stress this one is causing me... sad "  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:29 pm
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

Billy: "Sharks?.... You know what, never mind, I don't want to know... That will be all, Lady Jennyver, Please take your seat." "I need a new job, I can't handle the stress this one is causing me... sad "

User Image
Lady Jennyver: *Walks over next to Mizuti and sits down.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:44 am
User Image
Billy: "And last, we have Princess Petra Minos. Daughter of the Chief of the Minotaurs of the Island Nation of Minos, just off the south east coast of the Void continent of Nyxkardia and the Twilight Isles. She comes from a small, but expanding land of artisans, smithies, Jewelers, and fishermen. Her land has many intricate art and goods for trade and in her culture marrying couples wrestle each other for dominance to decide who will be the bread winner…. We’ll I guess that’s ONE way to settle that… It also says here that her favorite color is the blue of the deep sea…

A petite Half-Elf specimen of her race, she stands a height of an seven and a half feet, unlike most of the other, more slimmer ladies here, this young Bovine beauty is a bit more on the beefy side, no pun or insult intended, with a naturally heavily muscled two hundred and twenty seven pound body capable of EMMENSE strength, but also has a sweet and innocent demeanor with a heart of gold and a temper of steel. She has a bust size of 160cm, waist line of 72cm, and hip width of 119cm. She has a brown and fuzzy suede-like hide, a flat face that is common among Minotaur women, aka Minotaurettes, A long tufted cow-like tail with a soft and silky tuft, bovine ears and horns. She has brigth blue eyes alluding to her Elven heritage, dirty blond hair, and it also says here that she is an expert swimmer.

Again, we have us a non-traditional, colored dress… Petra’s was made by her Arachnea friend, Laelia, spun from her own silk… I guess this dress can also double as armor, then… Anyway, she is dressed in a heavy black gown, though I suspect it’s actually quite light, with a gold embroidered green bodice and bustle with fluffy hanging black trimmed sleeves, and a fancy gold embroidered black collar. She is also sporting a traditional white veil held in place by a golden tiara and beautifully adorned with red roses. She looks absolutely lovely in this dress! Huh? What’s that?... I have just been informed that the colors of this dress actually ARE traditional for the wedding of the Quivirian Minotaurs. MY apologies… it says hear that the green represents the land and the connection that her people have to it the gold represents the hope for a better future and the Roses woven into the veil represents the love and Trust she has for her partner. She is to marry the Brood God, Nura Xross of the Void… Yes, of course she is…

Anyway, Miss Petra... Do you prefer to be called “Princess”? Because you certainly look like one… Princess Petra, I would now like to ask you a few questions, if you don’t mind?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas