Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Corpus Callosum Liberation Project

Back to Guilds

Tags: Creativity, Freedom, role playing, life, and fun 

Reply Role Play Haven
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

"Do you want some rest before the training?" he asked as he held up a piece of waffles to feed her. They are eating breakfast after all.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:34 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha shook her head. "No, I'm sure I will wake up when we start." She told him then began to eat.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image

Adair nodded then began to eat, he would exchange glances with her every now and then.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:45 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha caught his glances. She smiled at him. "I see you looking at me." She said playfully.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image

Adair smiled then look to her. "Yes you did." He would steal a kiss from her when Charity wasn't looking. After breakfast, Adair looked to her. "Alright.. Let's look at your spells. It's been long since I have seen them."

Alessachu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:58 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha giggled softly when he stole a kiss. "Alright. Is there a book or something? Did I keep any diaries?" She asked as she stood up from the table.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

"Yes, I hope you can read.. Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese and Chinese." He said then getting up to get the journals of old past, They were in the library.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:31 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha face palmed. "No...I don't know any of then." She said then followed to to the library. "I can at least look at them anyway..."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

"It's okay, I'll read them to you." He said then opening up the library, it was cleaned everyday, there was numerous of books, did he read them all? Yes. He walked to the bookcase that was securely cased, there was at least six books. He grabbed the key from his pocket and unlocked it, picking them up, putting them on a table near them. Pulling out the English journal first. "Here. This was more recent in the centuries."

Alessachu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:40 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha looked at the journal he pulled out. She took it from him then sat down. "I'll be reading it then." She said with a smirk. It was aout an hour later when she put the book down. "Well...it took me forever to figure out that Wrath doesn't like ice. So, my ice powers will weaken him and then I'd be able to make a final blow. It also states that he's also very strong." She informed him.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:44 pm
User Image

"Wrath has the strength to unleash Hell, he is the person who will tempt people into wars after all. Though All I do is beat him senselessly." He said then looking to her. "There are six books, There is seven sins as well. The only Book you don't have on is Sloth sadly." He said then putting his hand under his chin. "Have you tried to look at other languages to see if you're familiar with them?" He asked.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
natasha nodded slowly. "Yeah...Wrath honestly scares me. He seems to be obsessed with me. Every time I think of the relationship I had with him...I shiver with disgust." She told him, feeling a bit sad. "I haven't looked at any languages to see if I can read them. I probably should."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image

Adair looked to her. "Don't worry, you're in good hands now." He said then pulling out the Spanish book. "This is the second." He handed the book to her. He had to go in order, first was Wrath. Now for the second one was Greed.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:03 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded. "Yes, I know. I'm glad." She said then looked at the Spanish book. She opened it up and sighed. "Nope...I can't read this." She said closing it back up. "That's a shame."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image

"Well.. I can but I am not sure if you'll understand it.. From what I read a in the first sentence was very confusing." He said then sighed. "I suppose I should visit Madrid someday." He rubbed his chin.

Alessachu

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games