Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[ARCHIVE] 2015 Battle for Venus Temple! (Wrap Up - Page 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:51 am
Venus' Retinue is triumphant!

You've won! You've successfully recaptured Venus Temple in Goddess Venus' name. The only thing left is to capture the usurpers in order to mete out justice.

But the Naga will not go willingly, so be careful.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:30 am
Pae'il Name: Eros
Day: 5
Who is engaged? Eris -> Naga

User ImageWhat the -- what?!

Eros felt his blood boil as he saw Eris again, hoovering above the stupid naga. Didn't she know when she should just go away? That woman could not take a hint, and frankly, he was tired of her.

She heard the way Eris targeted her, that she was leaving a gift specifically for Venus, as a "parting gift," but Eros knew it was likely to be another disadvantageous thing that Eris insisted on doing because she was insane. At least it wasn't mind-control again. He was thoroughly done with that mind-control crap.

(Over the next year, he was pretty sure he was going to find a way to train the rest of his fellow Erotes and Graces some mind-boosting activities.)

"BE GONE, ERIS! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!" bellowed Eros, loading an arrow into his bow, fully ready to bring her down where she stood. Of course, before he could, Eris probably decided what was best for her skin was to, indeed, just go away... leaving the naga there again, by themselves. Or, well, what was left of the naga. There weren't as many of them there as there were before.

Had some slipped away?

No matter. Eros turned to his fellows, before pointing to the naga. "We are victorious today. Subdue them and capture them, for Venus!"

Once he was sure the message was across, he left the air just for a few moments to point at the reinforcements. "Psyche, get some healing. Please. We can handle this."

Antidia

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:16 am
Pae'il Name: Lannister
Who is engaged? Adora

Lannister stopped struggling for the moment, realizing it was only making things worse and also to sigh heavily at the situation he had managed to get himself into. And Mr. Fae? It made him sound so old. The male stood and watched Adora as she stopped to think, since that was all he really could do with his movement as limited as it was. He had already tried his plan to no avail anyways.

Lannister blinked repeatedly in downright confusion as Adora was suddenly brandishing a shiny new dagger in her hands. Where did she get that from? Why hadn't she been using it before?! Despite what seemed to Lannister like a sudden thought Adora had to bring a dagger to a battle, he remained calm and unfrustrated. Just confused. At least she was getting him out now. When he was free from the net, Lannister nodded towards Adora in thanks. The nagas were gone now, mostly, except for a small crowd of them that had gathered together. It was a breath of relief from Lannister. He hadn't really liked fighting that much, even with the inspiration he had found from his swans. It seemed that the battle was over. He had a tiny smile on his face from that thought.
Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:58 am
Pae'il Name: Pothos
Who is engaged? Aglaia, Amatus, Erasmus + new healing cherub cause he needs one rofl

Lucky indeed. It took much less time to get the snakes off him than he had anticipated, not that he was complaining. Thank goodness for the mother right about now.....maybe.

Sitting up, Pothos clamped a hand to his neck where the female had bit down on him, pulling it away to see small streams of blood trickling down each of his fingers, and no doubt down his neck and shoulder. It could have been worse though, and the deity attempted to shrug it off with a heavy sigh. He turned to his wings next, a thudding sensation where the snake had ripped out handfuls of feathers from each. "Well...wont be flying with these just yet." he snorted, looking to each one in turn where there was a gap of missing feathers.

But at least things finally seemed to be on their side and everyone seemed back to normal. Getting to his feet, Pothos picked up his bow and glanced around for a mental assessment. He gazed around the entire room, counting who was down, how man enemies were left, but when his sight landed on Aglaia frozen as a ball on the floor he wasted no time in darting over.

"Aglaia!" he called, skidding to a halt next to her and dropping down, softly putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey.....hey its ok.... its over now." he tired to coax her, encourage her a bit. And then he looked up at the two boys. "I....wait....who.." he blinked, pointing at the kids in turn. When did they get here? Or rather, WHY was a couple of teens here?

Why did they look familiar....

"Oh never mind, what happened here?" he asked, turning back to the downed grace, hand still on her shoulder, about to whisper more good words of encouragement when that voice coursed through his entire being and he about froze himself.

Shuddering, his head turned painfully slowly towards the direction it came, just in time to see her laugh that nightmare enduing laugh and the cloud of purple smoke engulf the remaining naga and cause them to grow before his very eyes. His mouth fell open in a stutter, falling backwards on his butt as he tried to raise his bow. "Oh...d-d-dear mother......why..." he muttered softly.

A tiny hand touched his shoulder and he jumped out of his skin, flailing the bow at the unfamiliar cherub who seemed to only fuss at him until he sat still and let it get to work mending the bite on his neck.

Well at least there was that..... whoever these belonged too. Healing was certainly greatly needed but now they had even bigger snakes to fry....

Irish Night Fox
HI! Hello! S'cuse me lovely~ <3

Teigra
Red rover red rover sending Pothos on over! <3

Antidia
Because all my feels over here. <3

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:43 am
Pae'il Name: Takshaka
Who is engaged? Empress Nadira, remaining Naga family

He couldn't look up, couldn't focus on what was happening. The harpies were still attacking, he could hear them. The same, the rest of his siblings were starting to gather to the call. How many were there, there wasn't a chance he could answer. None of it mattered. All that mattered, all that pressed him forward, was his Mother.

Finally, after the most agonizing crawl of his life, he made it to her side. All he wanted left was achieved. Reaching out, he was able to touch her side. That alone gave him comfort.

Then something within him changed. The female's voice he heard wasn't Mommas but right after he could feel his energy returning. The wounds didn't heal or anything that could have been useful. What did happen, he could feel his body harden. Slowed already, the affect was intolerable. At the moment, the teen was unable to connect that he was untouchable. Rather, felt like his mind was going along with his body. Didn't matter either, he finally made it to Momma.

Daisicle
Emperor Jahleel, Zulfiqar

Teigra
Empress Nadira

Seruta
Seema

Tartara Seabreeze
Priya

Irish Night Fox
Sen'ka

Wolfs Heart
Nahusha

shadica
Nagendra

Fea Line
Anali

Strawberri Stardust
Timbikai

Shicala
Fidi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:52 am
Pae'il Name: Harmonia
Who is engaged? Tristen,healing cherub

A trio of healing cherubs descended on the fallen Goddess and her Fae protector. Together they worked to heal and restore what had been crushed.

At current the effort didn't wake her, but the look of pain left her face. Her dreams were far away, but in them she could almost see Venus, and was sure she felt her as the pain ebbed away.

Tartara Seabreeze
heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-24)

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:27 pm
Pae'il Name: Kleta
Who is engaged? Healing Cherub---> gathering with other Erotes

When the cherubs arrived, Kleta immediately called over one of the healers. She stopped long enough to let them work their magic on her legs. Kleta could handle the pain, but it was best to get rid of this limp before they finished off or captured the nagas. That was what Kleta thought about as the cherub did its healing.

The question was... what did they do about the nagas? They had to know they had lost, did they let them live and go on to have their lives somewhere else? Especially for the little baby nagas... this was the only home they had ever known. There was no way to tell they wouldn't try to reclaim 'their home' later once they were fully grown they would be a more venerable force. The naga needed to be taught a lesson so that this would never happen again.

When the healing was complete Kleta got up and walked towards the other erotes and graces so they could tackle this final task together. The naga forces were gathering, it was time to gather Venus' forces.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 pm
Pae'il Name: Shakira
Who is engaged? Nadira

Shakira screeched as the empress scratched her own legs with her claws. It stung, but it didn't stop Shakira from turning around and going for a second stab at the empress. Afterall, she had barely gotten her the first time around and she hadn't uglied her up enough before that. The empress seemed distracted by her cute, little speech that she was giving to her offspring so hopefully Shakira was set up to take a good shot at her this time. It was dangerous doing this with so many gathered now, but Shakira's judgement was clouded with her need to kill the empress.

As Shakira came back around, her vision caught sight of the arrow that Nadira was breaking the shaft of in her shoulder. With one set of talons she reached for what was left of the shaft, hoping to twist it and make the injury worse, with the other talon she was just aiming to rake her hood again.

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 pm
Pae'il Name: Emperor Jahleel
Who is engaged? Shakira (specifically)

The emperor hissed loudly as the ridiculous harpies made moves at his mate (and children), somehow moving without catching his notice the first time. His nostrils flared that such a thing dared to cause even the slightest of injury against her (them) even once. That rage he fueled to power, his body rising firm beside her as she spoke. "Spoken well, my empress," He remarked as Eris' purple light began to surround him, envelop him. He could feel himself growing stronger, what few injuries he had sustained dulling and fading away. His strength, returned.

Oh, he could get used to this feeling.

As the fool made a return, he reached up with devilish speed to hook the creature around the ankle with his sword before throwing her down with a force even unknown to him, his hood proudly flaring in the process. Like hell he would let her have another go at his empress without doing anything in the process.

But yes... He could really get used to this.

Clenching his fist, he lunged foreward was quickly upon the harpy matriarch, the heightened blood-lust clear in his eyes.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 pm
Pae'il Name: Hjortur
Who is engaged? Caine and Healing Cherub

Looking over to the shetani who may-or-may-not have just saved his tail fin, Hjortur gave a warm, if pained smile. "All is well..." he glanced down to his injured hand, the other coming to gently hold its wrist. "...relatively speaking, that is." He laughed lightly, hoping not to worry the other too much. With such a wound in his thigh, after all, he wasn't going far.

At least it appeared they had proven victorious.

Perhaps this was why is father fought: to return to home and boast of his battle scars; would his son one day revel in such a tale of his parents? Perhaps not.

He looked to the remaining naga, standing strong and continuing the fight in what little numbers remained. He could almost hear his father's praise unto them in his mind, urging a respect that they would rather face death with pride that live with shame. That was, anyways, until a very chubby and adorably tubby cherub moved directly into his vision, looking him up and down before moving to work on healing the leg wound. Logically, it made sense; illogically, the naiad grieved that the hand wasn't being fixed first.

What would he do if this had a lasting impact on its movement after all?!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Daisicle

Aged Genius

wiccan_faillie rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 7 Total: 21 (2-40)

wiccan_faillie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image
Pae'il Name: Agnes
Who is engaged? Nurse Redheart, Anali & Adrasteia

A hissing order came from the temple and to Agnes’ surprise, she could see the Naga going farther this time.

“Is she backing out?” Agnes tilted her head in question.

"Because she is getting smaller and smaller from where I am standing.”

A few minutes have passed and the Naga is now nowhere to be seen.
The fear of being the snake’s meal quickly left Agnes’ spirit and started acting as if she is the reason why the Naga decided to accept defeat.

“Too afraid for some booty shaking action huh!” Agnes shouted.

“I knew I still had it in me! I just knew it!”
Agnes muttered out loud for the nurse and Adrastaeia to hear.

Agnes held her arms to sky, closed both hands into a fist and swayed her hips to the right, then to the left, finishing it off in a circular motion.

Agnes tried her best to look sexy by doing it in a slower movement this time around.

Agnes came closer to the two when Adrastaeia started asking if Nurse Redheart threw the rock. According to her, the nurse clearly had no use for it now.

“Yep! She no longer needs it and you don’t need that scythe either because I, Agnes of the Great Tree in Laisidhiel is here!!!" Agnes exclaimed with a deeper, heroic kind of tone.

“So!” Agnes said as she wrapped her left arm over Nurse Redheart’s neck, then her other arm to Adrastaeia.

“Should we head out to the temple to check on the others? I can smell a Victory Party coming up real soon. I can now imagine a long table full of food.
Think wild caught fishes, chicken and a yummy and mighty Pae husband material to boot!”
Agnes giggled.

“I mean… Hellooo ladies! We should never say no to a man who fought for Venus. I find brave Pae’s extra handsome, rare and mouth watering…”
Agnes coughed after saying the words mouth watering. She hoped they didn’t hear her clearly when she said that but brushed the feeling off knowing that it's already too late.

So in order for her to save face, Agnes just giggled, patted the nurse's cap and winked at the Pae whom as of today, Agnes considers, her bestest friend... Adrastaeia.

Even if Adrastaeia doesn't even know their friendship status... Yet.

Seruta
I had a great time roleplaying with you Seruta, thank you! <3

Fea Line
LOL at "Mama Calls!" XD Thank you so much for letting Anali pick a fight with my Agnes. I don't see battle roleplays as scary anymore and I learned so much from Anali too, like how to battle roleplay when it is an evil character that I have and stuff. I love you to bits Fea! <3 You made me feel so at home and welcome. I would've ended up watching everyone else fight if it weren't for you. <3

Freaksrus
I was a bit sad when I wasn't seeing Nurse Redheart in battle, glad you still made it Freaky before the battle ends! Venus Retinue won! We won! :3

To everyone who joined this event:

All of you are amazing! heart
I was a little bit emotional when I did my last "roll of the dice".
We only roleplayed for 5 days but I am sure I'll miss doing this and reading what everyone came up with.
BTW, my rolling of the dice doesn't count and I did a 2 D12.
I was really itching to do that roll ever since the start of the game but wasn't allowed by the rules so I sticked to 2 D10 LOL. xd

DICE ROLL: 21

Which means, Fifth Age will last for more than 21 years!!!
Let's stick together and be nice to everyone who shows love for the Pae's.
Thank you to the people who started this amazing shop. heart

Much love,
Faillie  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:35 pm
Pae'il Name: Amatus
Who is engaged? Erasmus, Pothos, Aglaia

Amatus gave off a long, drawn out sound of “Eeeeeeh...?” when his brother questioned him, holding his hands up and shrugging. He looked completely defeated and out of sorts. “I dunnnoooo, dude, I was just being dragged along then...” he motioned towards her, “...this.”

“I didn't do anything stupid, Stupid!” Amatus exclaimed grumpily. “She just fell to the floor like this and started whimpering! I had nothing to do with it!” he heaved a huge sigh, his shoulders slumping before he muttered mostly to him self, “And I am so not harmless when I gotta be.” he crossed his arms on his chest huffing.

Amatus jumped back when a blue winged stud decided to break up their little emotional party. Aglaia hmm? So that must be her name. So, wait, if this guy knew her- He jumped back again about ready to run. What if this dude was her man!? Oh my gods he was about to get his butt handed to him, “WE DID NOTHING” he squeaked, arms shooting straight back up into the air in fright. “I SWEAR SHE JUST FELL ON THE GROUND LIKE THAT I'MSOSORRYFORDOINGNOTHINGTOYOURWOMAN...”

But the blue dude didn't seem to be paying attention anymore. He was muttering something about his mother. What was it with mothers in this group? Sounded kinda weird... He glanced the way he was glancing and caught sight of a purple chick. YIKES she looked mean! But, supposing she cleaned herself up a bit, she'd be one heck of a looker. Yeah, he certainly could take her on in a tango. Oh, wait, he suppose he'd have to see someone dance first.

He glanced back down at the blue dude before over at his brother. He then oh so unsubtly began to motion with his head to the side in a 'hurry lets get out of here while we can' motion all while sloooooowly inching his way towards a larger group. Maybe they'd sneak away and none of this would have happened...

Teigra

Antidia

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:38 pm
Pae'il Name: Sen'ka
Who is engaged? Nyra & Naga Family

Sen'ka cried out as her attack hit, and the demon bird was leaving her. What relief! She had given up what left she had of herself and it had saved her, though with a bit of a loss. Her once beautiful tail was now torn up even further, the blood rushing from it even faster. It fell hard on the ground by her as she didn't even make an effort to get up. Her family had slowly started to crowd in around them and she was glad. They'd take care of her wouldn't they? She knew that was a lot to ask for with the predicament going on around them...

The voice above her caught her attention and she gazed up, tense at what she might find again. She recognized the female and wasn't immediately concerned. Instead she began to lower herself back to the ground as she idly listened.

Gifts? At that moment she felt a rush of emotions sweep over her. For a second her body felt weird and unfamiliar to her. Had she grown? Had it changed? That's when she noticed she didn't feel so defeated or have a need to remain on the cold floor. She pushed herself up with a tremble but not much delay and focused her eyes around her. Yes, she could do this! The pain was still eating at her from the back of her mind, but at this moment she didn't care. With her head held high and her shoulders back and grinned wickedly at her mother's words. Yes, she'd be sure to take one of these beings out with her this time.

Her eyes went straight to the air above her again as her father dealt a nice blow to one of the bird demons. These were the ones she had to worry about so they were the ones she'd help fight first. Where had that last attacker gone? Was she coming back for more?

Teigra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:55 pm
Pae'il Name: Abhisneha
Who is engaged? Aiolos + Healing Cherub

Abby wobbled a bit, seeing the remaining naga gather for one last ditch effort to fight. She groaned as she finally fell to her butt and just sat there. Everything was blurry and her eyes were half lidded. She most certainly needed medical attention or she wasn't going to make it home. That thought was one she could hold onto. The kids would miss her if she didn't get out of this temple.

With a quiet groan she finally gave in and closed her eyes. At least until something started poking at her shoulder. The demi-goddess winced, cracking an eye to see what was going on there. Was Aiolos trying to treat her wound? That was sweet of him. But when she finally focused on whatever it was that was poking at her shoulder, it wasn't Aiolos... It was some chubby... Cherub. She thought. It didn't look familiar other than it was chubby. Whatever it was doing, she was happy to let it at least staunch the bleeding from the stab and the bite.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:16 pm
Pae'il Name: Tristen
Who is engaged? Harmonia and Healing Cherub

At least, that was the plan. But as soon as he got to the edges of the battlefield, a voice boomed out overhead. He looked up to catch site of a purple winged male.

Victorious. He wanted him to stay and fight the remaining naga but...

there was no honor in beating down the stragglers. That, and he had more pressing matters, like the female in his arms. He turned back around and spotted a group of Cherubs flying in. Healing Cherubs. He flagged one down for the golden fae's wings.

"Can...can you help her?" The damage was extensive, but the little healer nodded as Tristen lowered her down for him.

"Yes, but she's got a long recovery ahead of her."

A long recovery for her? He frowned, looking around. No one seemed to have noticed the fae girl, and she was still unconscious. What was he going to do with her? He hadn't thought past getting her healed. But the fae couldn't just...leave her. Not unconscious in the middle of nowhere.

"Well, it looks like you're coming home with me."

He whispered softly, a half amused smile lighting on his face for the first time that day. His daughters reaction was going to be priceless.

Evilsilverdragon

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces