Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:53 pm

*Dresses as the transformation takes hold. Still now after all these year, there was only half of her that objected to the hunts, the killing, mostly the tortures.

Silently she slipped out the window, leaving enough to re-enter later. With the hope that Exor would stay asleep while she was gone and that she could escape punishment*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:06 pm

*Sneaks back through the window. Undresses as the transformation back to herself unfolds and crawls back under the blankets. Snuggles up against Exor holding him closely as she falls into a fitful sleep. *

((Not sure when I'll get back on, I have to lay down, my heads killing me stare stupid PMSing weather))

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:46 pm

*Wake with a start from a nightmare and feeling the empty space beside her. Taking a few moments to wake a bit more, remembers Exor had been there when she feel asleep.

Getting up and dressed intending to head to the MW for coffee leaves the house. Behind her in the shadows are a few animals. They feel the air that something isn't right. Only knowing where Velcore might be, few follow that can escape with ease.

Iggies son finds herself walking more than intended and back to the hills. In a cave the black minions begin a new lesson. She must learn or pay the price. Every mistake equals a throw across the cave. Its a new way to torture before killing, the pain and fear feeding the dark hosts, but hurting her heart.

After hours of "lessons" she sleeps in the cave, a few critters watching, in case new critters are formed from this time, or if they need help. Sending help too soon would lead to their discovery, a risk not worth taking.*

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:51 pm

((I was going to put something here but I don't know if Exor is coming back or not. So I'll leave it as assumed Iggies came back and noticed. Or something))

iggies

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:22 pm
*he moves through the darkness with ease coming from the direction of the MW bar and carrying Amy on his back heading towards his home with thistle following clostly behind. he remembers the secret location for the key and unlocks the door and makes his way towards Amy's bedroom, moving the blankets aside and setting her down on the bed and covering her up. she must have been physically and mentally exhausted from the day.

a lot happened between them. he brushes some stray strands of hair from her face and kisses her forehead and whispers goodnight before closing the door and going out to the living room to flop down on the couch and quickly falls into a deep sleep*  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:31 pm
Amy was already asleep when Kai put her down on her bed, but even in her sleep, she seemed to feel his lips against her forehead. She smiled in her sleep and turned over on her side in the direction she subconsciously thought he was in before settling down into a deep sleep once again.

Thistle followed Kai and watched him closely as he carried Amy into their home and took her to her bedroom. She tilted her head to the side in curiosity as she watched him lay her down on the bed and kiss her forehead. She had seen Kai here before, but he never stayed in Amy's bed with her. For some reason, Thistle thought that was a good idea for now.

When Kai went into the living room to lay down on the couch, she hopped up onto the arm of the couch next to Kai's head and settled down beside him. She rested her face lightly against Kai's and slowly fell asleep.

Usually she slept next to Amy, but Kai had taken care of Amy that night. Thistle was thankful for that and wanted to keep him company that night. He was a very nice gentleman.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 pm
{{Kai said in PM that he would still be at Amy's house.}}

Amy arrived home finally. She had stayed late at the bar tonight, even though she wasn't even needed. At least she got in a lot of practicing for her glass-tossing tricks.

Amy unlocked the door to her house and quietly walked in just in case Thistle was sleeping. She didn't have to worry about that for long, though. Amy only managed to get a few steps into the house before her arms were filled with a soft winged-mass of pony.

She smiled brightly and snugged Thistle close to her as she squeaked softly. She always got excited when Amy came home, which was so different from how she used to behave the first few nights in her new home. Amy loved the change.

She walked down her small entrance hallway and then turned left slightly where the living room began. Her eyes lit even more with happiness and the smile on her face grew as she saw Kai sleeping on the couch once again. He had obviously gone home at some point because his clothes were different from last night, but he had returned. He'd come back to Amy's house.

She gently put Thistle on the floor, who ran into Amy's room to settle onto the bed, and walked quietly over to the couch. She leaned down over Kai slightly, brushed some of his hair from his forehead, and then kissed his cheek softly. Then, she simply ran her fingers through his hair a few times. She loved his hair. It always looked very nice, and it was so soft and textured. She really liked how the tips of his hair formed into soft thick spikes. The spikes weren't like the ones some guys made by using too much gel in their hair. Kai's were much thicker and softer.

After a few minutes of playing with his hair, she kissed his lips softly and then stood back up. She walked to her room, glancing once over her shoulder back at Kai, and then got ready for bed. She simply had to transform her current outfit into her pajamas. It always made changing very easy and quick. She'd wear the outfit she had made today tomorrow so that hopefully Kai could see it this time.

With a sigh and one final smile at Thistle, who was nestled on one of the pillows on the opposite side of the bed, Amy got into her side of the bed and simply laid there for awhile as she tried to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:52 pm
-drags Karrie very quickly to his home and pins him against the door as he fumbles for his keys, kissing him deeply-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 pm
*returns Dame's kiss, pulling back when he finds his keys and unlocking the door*

*flies over Karrie and Dame's heads to get inside*

*instinctively ducks, pulling Dame down with him*  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:59 pm
Honey, you are over a foot taller than me, I wouldn't have had to duck. 4laugh -laughs and grabs him by the front of the shirt, pulling him close and biting his collarbone-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:04 am
I know, but it's instinct. He probably wouldn't have hit me either. He does that all the time. *laughs* Maybe we should actually go inside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:15 am
Mmmm, I'm okay with right here... -deftly and quickly unties his overshirt and slips her hands underneath it and down his shoulders, sliding the shirt off-
xd -grins and kisses around the hollow of his neck-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:20 am
Hmmm... maybe you are, but the doorjamb's digging into my back. *picks her up, carrying her inside and kicking the door closed*

((I'm going to bed now... night.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:27 am
((Night. ^_^))

-growls low in her throat when he kicks the door close, becoming quickly aroused. They spend the night taking some cherry coke shots and practicing-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:54 am
Once they were at Amy's house, she removed her spare key that was under a brick behind a bush near her front door. She used it, put it back, opened the door, and then pulled Kai inside with her. Thistle wasn't anywhere around, but she could hear a soft higher-pitched breathing sound coming from her room in the back. She apparently was already sleeping on Amy's bed, which was good.

Amy smiled up at Kai, took both of his hands, and led him over to the couch in the living room. She sat him down on the couch, straddled his lap, and began to kiss him again as if there had been no pause from their interactions at the bar.

About half an hour later, Amy was snuggled up next to Kai on her large couch, her lips somewhat swollen. All they had done was kiss, but Kai was an incredible kisser and had caused reactions in Amy's body that she had never felt before.

She decided that she wanted to sleep next to Kai for the first time, and the couch seemed the best option. She didn't want to sleep in her bed because that could lead to something that she knew she wasn't ready for. Kai would be a complete gentleman, of course, but she didn't want to possibly lead him on by suggesting they sleep in her bed that night.

With a bright-but-tired smile on her face, Amy rested her head on Kai's shoulder and cuddled into his side. She said softly, "I love you, Kai. Thank you for tonight."

She nuzzled his neck lightly and then fell into a wonderful sleep.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games