Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 am
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image
[((OOC: )

Sasha nods
"It's me or Kelina, but she can't come here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:34 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Very well. Then let the procedure begin. You may begin when your ready Sasha." Diz said as he stood there next to her. Listio just stood there on the side watching.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:10 pm
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image
[((OOC: yeah I got nothing... )

Sasha cracked her knuckles and began the process.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:32 pm
kalenakeeper

(We can pause this scene if you want time to think.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:01 am
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image
[((OOC: yeah I still got nothing but I got ideas.... )

Jax disappeared into darkness dissolving into nothing.

Sasha held Jax's heart in her hands. It was between dark and twilight. Her heartless form tried to over take her, she seemed to get tired quickly. She started to put in enough light so Jaster's body can accept the heart.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am
User Image

Diz was checking the equipment making sure everything was in order as the transfer was underway while Listio just stood off to the side.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:20 pm
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image

Sasha carefully places the new heart within Jaster's current shattered heart. Her form had changed to all black but still humanoid.

"now...we wait and see"

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image

"Your connection to Jaster is strong. Get some rest to restore your light. We will watch over Jaster for now." Diz said as he didn't even face her as he spoke but instead was looking over the data on a holographic screen.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam grunted as he opened the door with his dislocated shoulder. His other hand was gripped tightly around his pistol. He looked around and readied to plug someone, if it came to it. Ixyam saw an unconscious Jaster lying on a bed and scoffed. "Looks like everyone's trying to get their hearts back but me..."
Little did he know, he did have his heart back. A dark aura swamped around Ixyam as he slumped his head in a mild depression. Things always seemed to get screwed up for him. How did he come back to life? Where did he even come back from? There was just too many questions. All he knew was that his shoulder was dislocated and he could only trust very few people. Anyone could be a part of... whatever it was.
What was it? What was hunting him? The voices began speaking inside his head. Ixyam set the heat pistol's cylinder against the side of his head as he squeezed his eyes closed. "Leave... me.... alone!" He grimaced.
Looking through his eyes, the world was spiraling out of control fast. Everything was hellish. But to everyone else, Ixyam was just losing his mind. Ixyam let the pistol dissolve as he began scratching at his head with ferocity. "Get outta my head! Get outta my head!"
The voices disappeared for the moment, leaving an exhausted Ixyam leaning against the wall of the Infirmary. His breathing was heavy as he slid down to the ground to sit on the floor. Ixyam's bangs covered his eyes and kept everything and everyone out of sight.

"Wounded shoulder... What's with my state of mind?" | Infirmary

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:42 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
User Image

User Image

Sasha nodded and went to lay down, then she saw Ixyam
"wouldn't have to come to this except Jax went too far and Jaster was gonna die." she said to him as she passed by

"If your here for him, he wont be awake for a while"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:58 pm
User Image

"I expect no interruptions." Diz said as he worked. Listio nodded and walked over to Ixyam and stared at him for a moment.
"What are you looking for?....why did you come here?" She asked.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:22 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He began giggling to himself. He looked up at Listio as he did. His giggle became a chuckle. "I broke it. I broke the universe." With these words, his chuckle became an unsettling laugh. Ixyam didn't even try to stand, nor did he try to move. He wasn't himself at all, anyways.
Inside his head was another story entirely. He could see, hear, feel, and smell everything happening but there was no explanation for why he could not keep himself under control. This isn't me, he thought. What was happening to him?

"Wounded shoulder... What's with my state of mind?" | Infirmary

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image

"Hmm." Listio was silent for a moment then decided the best course of action. In that split second Listio slapped Ixyan hard nearly knocking him over. "Control your mind!"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:21 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

His head moved with the slap but he took the full swing. Ixyam's bangs stayed over his face. He blinked as a tear forced it's way out of his eye. HAH! He'd felt the pain from it! It was amazing.... And unsettling...
Was brute force the only way, then? No, Ixyam doubted that. Harming himself wouldn't work. His dislocated shoulder was the judge of that ruling. No. What he needed was some serious help. But, the voices were coming back. Ixyam shook his head and pulled his feet closer to himself. He wrapped his arms around his knees and started to weep, whispering to himself. "They won't leave me alone... Jaecen nii-san will know what to do... Where's nii-san.... Jaecen nii-san... The voices..." He looked up at Listio, his stare blank. He smiled; It was kind of unsettling in a creepy, mindless way. Ixyam began speaking as though he were a puppet. "Nii-san will come for me.... Did you know?"
He paused, as though frozen. A few seconds passed before he giggled to himself. "I broke the universe..."

"I got slapped?" | Infirmary

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image

"The universe was already broken.....and i don't know where Jaecen is....Diz?" Listio looked over at the man but he looked focused.
"He will have to wait. I cannot focus on anything else until Jaster wakes up." He said.
Listio sighed before grabbing a hold of Ixyan's arm and lifting him up to his feet. "Come with me. Lets hear what these voice's have to say and fix up that arm." She said as she led him to the other side of the infirmary away from Jaster and Diz. She set Ixyan down on the bed and looked his arm over.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games