Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image
[((OOC: ))

Sasha sighed. Alone once again, well, alone with a unconscious Jaster. Eh, close enough. This was getting to be a normal scene now.

"You really should go see him, Sasha."

Sasha turned towards Jaster. She sighed seeing he was still in a state of unconsciousness. She ignored the voice and went back to work, only to realize that there was nothing left to do. All the medicine shelves were full, all do to left was wait for more injured or Listio with Jax.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

"Go on, use the pocket watch. Not like you haven't before." the voice said.

Sasha sighed and took Jaster's pocket watch.
"Show me whats going to happen in the direct future. Nothing else...."

A few moments later, Sasha fell back onto the ground. She was shaking. She was afraid.
"I....I have to....harvest....a heart?" she was more shocked than anything. She was used to giving hearts, fragments of her own as well as repairing the hearts of those who came in here, but to take a heart, that was unheard of, at least for her.

She took out her amulet, the one thing forcing her heart in constant stasis, without it, if she'd be very weak.
"I wish I had your strength right now, Sinato. I'm not sure if I can remove a heart from a living being...." she was scared.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:09 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not many can....or who are willing." A voice said behind Sasha as Diz stood there next to Listio who had Jax slung over her shoulder still in shadow chains.
"Mission successful." Listio said as she glared at the pocket watch Sasha held.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:57 am
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image

Sasha turned to DIZ and Listio. She noticed Jax was unconscious. She nodded and sighed knowing what must be done.

"alright, well this should repair the damage Jaster did to his heart over the years. Ive never done something like this before. I can repair heart, put hearts in stasis, but ive never removed a heart to put inside someone else, although my Kalena...Dk, did before, she was the patient!." Sasha exclaimed.

"well Ms. Listio. Lay him on a bed. If I start to lose control, I might have to leave, but I can hopefully keep control until after this is done."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:45 am
User Image

"I shall lend you my notes on the process. Should make this all easier for you." Diz said as he seemed to float over to the empty bed next to jaster as Listio carried Jax over to it and set him down gently. "I hit him with a powerful sleep spell that should keep him sedated for awhile. He should not wake up." Listio said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:45 am
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image

Sasha nods and then feels a emptiness fill her. She frowns, she knew someone had come by and left. She sighed and nodded to DIZ.

"alright DIZ, um, i'd like to see these, before I start. Less my....other form tries to take hold. I know I can't wear my amulet that keeps me together when I do this, would destroy Jax's heart on touch."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 am
User Image

"They have already been transferred here on the terminal on the wall there." Diz said gesturing to the holographic terminal next to the infirmary desk.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:02 am
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image

Sasha looked at the wall
"oh that's new! Or I'm just incredibly sleepy" she chuckled and looked at the notes.

"wow, this is harder than needs."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:42 pm
User Image

"Its actually very simple once you get used to it. Took me years to work out the procedure. The integration process to recombine both Jaster and Jax will take time but will hold no complications....save for a few memories Jaster may have of Jax. This process is not without a few bugs." Diz said from his position. Listio sighed and shook her head. "There is a risk tho. We can't let either wake up during the process." She said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:12 pm
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image

Sasha bit her lip listening to the two
"then will ya'll stay to assist me?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image

"Well i'm here to maintain the sleep spell over Jax. Even now he's trying to fight against it. Failing but he's struggling to wake." Listio said as she slapped Jax's head lightly.
"I shall assist you in this....By the way where is yogtz. Wasn't he here to assist you?" Diz asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:42 pm
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image

Sasha sighed
"I think after the fights started in the worlds with the horsemen, I haven't seen him since." she sighed concerned.

She looks at a candle
"we need to do this soon."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

"Listio if you would please back up." Diz said as Listio nodded and backed up a bit. Diz then raised both his hands as the academy responded to his mental commands. Both Jaster and Jax's bed moved next to each other as pods started to form around both of them and wires started to connect between them both.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:31 am
knux_nyan
User Image

User Image

Sasha watched and took off her pendant. Her form already started to destabilize because of Jax's presence. She placed the pendant on her desk and walked towards Jaster and Jax.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:18 am
User Image

"The machinery will begin the transfer of Jax's essence back into Jaster. Due to your...uniqueness and connection to both subjects...it is up to you to begin the memory transfer. But be aware this is of major risk to you. Are you willing to take it?" Diz asked looking at Sasha.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games