Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris continued on drawing until the teacher asked them a question starting the overview of the packet. Only for yet another new student to show up. He hadn't been in a class with this many students before since gym class yesterday. He wasn't expecting Leon to be doing a introduction speech, but he does understood everything he has said since he is fluent in French and wasn't surprised when Jiho ignored it. Leon reminded him of what he could have turn out in life which interested him a little more than the other new student named Roy. What they were doing didn't really matter to him since it seem more like a review to him.
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3
chanyeoIs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wasn't a surprise to him to hear that Leon wanted him to teach him even though he teaches a different subject, but it wouldn't have worked out anyways since he is a beginner in this language they are doing. He felt it was probably his fault that other students didn't know he was a teacher and not a student or anything else because he doesn't about himself much around other people and he doesn't dress like a teacher either. He certainly most definitely did not like how Leon was interacting with Kei. He looks to the next new student who shows up who seems to have guessed who the teacher of this class is, but is the one to be taking a nap as soon as he is seated. He was impressed by Leon even though he didn't understand most of it. He turns his attention back to Jiho when he asks the students another question.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 am
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon had turned to see Roy when he had introduced himself nodded and silently went back to looking at the window occasionally glancing at one of the students or teachers in the classroom It came as a surprise that Dale wasn't surprised when Leon had asked him to teach him but then again two teachers in one room is pretty confusing but Leon ignored it all for he was thinking about other things than the class now.... Why would I be thinking at a time like this I should be rebelling heh but this is interesting....I hate love yet I am thinking about it seriously now...my head hurts Finding sleep a good retreat since Roy had fallen asleep he watched the clouds and dozed off with head to the window now looking like he was blushing with a serious face...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:30 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei blushed and pouted when the student laughed at him, he was so embarrassed. He looked at his desk so no one would see his blush. When Jiho asked the second question, he looked up and smiled knowing the answer. "Its moi!"

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:32 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked at Moris, seeing him draw. He smiled to himself and continued to watch him, still listening to Jiho and the others.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:35 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled when he got the question right. He was starting to feel better and sighed a bit. Looking at his packet, he wondered what word would be next.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:04 pm
〖김상준〗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxx♛ R     

xxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After what seemed to be just a couple of minutes, Roy awakened from his nap stretching his arms and feeling re-energized. He came to the conclusion that he wasn't asleep that long since all the other students were still here. By the way, I still don't know their names. Maybe I'll formally introduce myself after class.

Roy continued to gaze around the classroom with his lazy eyes and stopped as he spotted what he though was a peculiar and mysterious guy. So many questions arose that he wouldn't dare ask in real life - not because he was afraid of what people would say, but simply due to the fact he wasn't the type to say such things outright.

He has sharp eyes.
Why does he wear a belt around his neck
He seems to like red
Obsession with belts?
He looks like the type to plan devious things to his head?
He might be dangerous...
Somewhat intimidating but it doesn't bother me
Typical Rebel

"Weird..."

With that, Roy looked to the front of the classroom where Jiho stood, still teaching the class - obviously disinterested as he already knew what was being taught. Roy yawned, smacking his lips, trying but not really succeeding at making it seem like he was engaged - or at making a good impression for that matter.

That Elliot kid seems smart though.

xxxxxx.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ mood:xxxxxxxInterested by the students - the lesson, not so much
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ bg-mus:xxxx-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ OOC:xx xxxxxxMy writing style has been lost and is now equivalent to a pile of trash ._.

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000
X3 kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:32 am
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf
kimmico13

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon seeming that he couldn't go to sleep not finding it unnatural since he was a what he was for a slight minute felt he was being analyzed by someone in the class just as he was doing with all the other students...he opened his eyes slowly and blinked a couple times to clear up his vision he looked around as to find the culprit then he noticed the new student the only one who wouldn't have been affected by what he had done earlier in class I can't help but feel like he's trying to analyze me.... Then Leon heard that one word it had been said by his parents their response for everything that came out his mouth.....his eyes flared as if to start a fight but his face remained calm Weird...yeah that's me...that's how it is with everyone when it comes down to me... Leon sighed and watched yet his eyes began to flare even more finding that he could not sleep and was disinterested in the class he had nowhere to go This reminds me of home.....trapped....like a cage...now that i think about it I'm over thinking things... He planted his head on his desk and covered it with his arms and licked his fangs and started to hum a song to himself it was interesting because i wasn't normally his choice of music it wasn't rock or pop but something more classical to a techno this made him feel weirder but he ignored it  

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:47 pm
〖김상준〗

xxxxxxx♛ R     

xxxxx

As Roy examined the latter red-obsessed boy, he was met with orbs that burned quite intensely. For anyone, the piercing gaze would have sent them crawling with their tails tucked between their legs, but Roy felt indifferent. With his eyes that always seemed to be void of emotion, he blinked and tilted his head in confusion.

Did I say something wrong?

Amidst his deep thought, Roy slightly jumped, startled by the loud music that was playing from the boy "Mr. Red's" - whom he named himself, headphones. Roy raised his eyebrow, slightly annoyed by how disruptive the music was yet intrigued at the flurry of emotions Mr. Red had shown in the span of a few seconds.

"Poor thing. Probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed." he said in a knowing tone tinged with slight mockery.

When is this class going to end?...

xxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ mood:xxxxxxxSlightly confused; indifferent
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ bg-mus:xxxx-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ OOC:xx xxxxxx-

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:06 pm
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf
kimmico13

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon had raised his head once again feeling the presence of eyes on him he looked up to find Roy again looking at him his eyes were calmer now and was now focusing on Roy's eyes that were empty Those should be my eyes as much as I've been through...but sadly I'm different... then he saw Roy's head tilt then guessed before he thought it My eyes confuse you?....hmm...didn't notice you stepped on a land mine did you? Then observing the raised eyebrow he guess there was annoyance he had expected this but in order not to disturb the class turned his music down and pulled out an earphone slightly interested in Roy aswell now and why he cared so much about what Leon was doing he smirked at the comment " i always wake up on the wrong side of the bed...preferably the left" he answered wiping out all mockery that was in Roy's statement Man I'm hungry....wouldn't want to take a bite out of one of these people hehe...if you were to meet the real thing fragile little boy...you'd be afraid Leon stared at him with a smirk as if saying you wouldn't want to mess around with me boy in a playful but dark enough to be a warning way his eyes darkening a little then went back to normal and his eyes wandered to the window and stared at the sky...  

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris sets down his pencil when he hears the interaction between the two latest students, Leon and Roy. He thought it was cool to see two strangers talk to each other like that despite what they are saying. He thinks of it that way because its hard for him to interact with his peers than it is with friends and adults.
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3
chanyeoIs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:11 pm
〖김상준〗

xxxxxxx♛ R     

xxxxx

As Mr. Red fought back with a bravely snarly remark, Roy felt his insides begin to tingle. His demeanor remained unfazed and stoic, but his insides were boiling with incomprehensible anger. He had felt this before and knew that it was useless to combat the change - he knew it was dangerous but it's not like he could do much about it. Sorry for the trouble in advance, Mr. Red

Roy closed his eyes, his eyebrows furrowing only slightly despite the excruciating pain in his heart. His inside throbbed from what felt like the chambers of his heart being clawed open and constricted from the inside out. His right eye burned, as if he was pushed face forward into a body of white flames. Taking a deep breath, his writhing stopped - there was an air the felt ominously different though.

He opened his left eye revealing the serene blue it had always been. As Roy open his right, it could be seen that his left eye was tinged in the color of crimson, as if someone had stained his purity with endless bloodshed. He shot piercing gaze to the boy in red, his left eye almost appearing to be burning black. Sharpening his gaze, Roy invoked a feeling of fear and murderous intent throughout the all the beings present in the class.

"It'd be wise to treat this upperclassman well, sophomore" He spat

Roy snickered evilly as he slipped and lost consciousness, his body falling limp and into a deep sleep on the table.

User Image

xxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ mood:xxxxxxxAngel Roy: Apologetic; Evil Roy: Murderous
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ bg-mus:xxxxBlack Butler's Creepy Music
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ OOC:xx xxxxxxPLOT TWIST! - A STORYLINE NOW DEVELOPS *is obviously excited* I wonder if any of the others will pull a supernatural card. PS: Roy is subsequently an angel and a demon but angel Roy is somewhat weaker thus, overpowered by the demon. It takes a lot from energy for him though. PSS: formating these posts suck. burning_eyes

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Genkawolf

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:31 pm
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf
kimmico13

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon not expecting a full blown out remark and turned his head just in time to see the furrowing brow action Heh...he's angry? This is the first time class has gotten interesting He also felt the changed in air and blinked absorbing this new feeling and smirking to go along with it although he felt fear and murderous intent he was not fearful of him but rather what his response would be and if he would hurt him....thankfully he had knocked out before Leon could say anything I don't think that will happen[uSenior]....you have piqued my interest...and its hard to put it back now.... Leon casually got up his eyes still a flare from the comment and silently picked him up "I like this one....he is mine...So don't touch him" (OOC:To him this is not a love confession XD) He carried him princess style to the back of the class thinking they would be to scared anyway....and put him in a desk and got all of his stuff and moved it back there and sat silently next to him....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:45 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Hearing the two students bickering as well now that they seemed to be ignoring the rest of the class and what they were doing. Calmly he stood up and walked over to them both as he held his arms across his chest a bit, "If you two would like to keep arguing or fighting I would very much like it if you took it outside the classroom and not fight in the classroom. There are students here that want to learn and get ready for the test that is on Monday. So please if you want to learn then you can stay but if you two are going to bicker then go out into the hallways"He said simply and calmly and as he headed back to his desk calmly and gently before looking around seeing that the other students were starting to get impatient with things,"Last word and i will let you all leave, I can see that you all prefer to be some where else and have someone else teach this class, the last word is book"he said calmly as he sat down at his own desk and began to pack his things. 'I shouldn't have even stayed in this school and taught, I should have just left and never looked back. Everyone seems to be making fun of me or not taking me serious at all, my ex was right people just see me as a joke or a one time person' he thought to himself as he waited for someone to answer the question otherwise he would just leave the classroom without saying things.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games