Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:01 pm
Liada #2 briefly debates the idea of this offer but it may have to be on the back burner until another day when she wasn't under threat of death on so many sides from this movie arc.....However Draa DID give her an idea for a new expantion on the business. Duly noted green smurf. Duly noted. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:47 pm
hmmm? looks over her shoulder face full of crab meat
*cackles* Oh Lia, you're just so BAD twisted

Franco turns around thinking finally Gattina has come to 'er senses only to see more... stregoneria eek quickly makes the sign of the cross.
Padre Nostro, che sei nei cieli,
Sia santificato il tuo nome.
Venga il tuo regno...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:20 pm
*glances over at Psyzapp's brother, emotion_eyebrow but then just ignores him, since she can't understand him anyway* If all you want is something to look at. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:10 am
Lia # 2 merely shrugs to her demon cohort as she eats her own meal.

Lia #1 goes over to Kits with the script and looks it over while her Anira/Kat illusion keeps torturing Franco. So all we really need is Miro being brought back home right? Why don't we have Vel just carry her to a giant rabbit hole where Draa is and have him lead her back? This way is continues on from the last scene we filmed and say the jabborwocky just got tired of all her assumptions about his diet and just dumped her off someplace.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:13 pm
Not paying much attention to anything going on around him, he finishes his espresso and puts out his cigar. He methodically takes out one pistol at a time to make sure the clips are full and returns each back on his person.

He stands and snaps his fingers at the bartender. Ol' Gio is gonna needs "Il persuasore"…eh! The bartender reaches under the bar and hands the gangster a crowbar. Grazie. He takes the crowbar and walks out of the bar to go and question the Hairdresser and his flaming German companion. Anything they know about where his lovely bride is hiding……they'll talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:13 pm
*chimes in when she hears peoples talking about her*
"In the book and cartoon, Alice wakes up from her nap when she's being attackeded by the Queen's court 3nodding Not that Miro wants to be attackeded, though gonk That would be dangerous crying But if Miro were to 'wake up', then that would explain away everyone else from the scene suddenly being gone 3nodding

Also also, Miro kinda sorta uncurseded the dragon so he can't do the big scarier dragon thingy anymore sweatdrop Not without being curseded again."

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...this is true. Good girl Miro have a cookie. Having one of her imps fetch said cookie from the buffet table she hands it to the pale elf. Well since I got thrown into the cast last minute what did the scene for the beginning look like? If I'm gonna Bedazzle the set I need to know what I've got to work with if we go the "wake up" route. Grumbling mildly as she flips through the pages to see back to the beginning of the script.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:08 pm
"Eto..."
*holds a finger to her lips as she tries to think back on it*
"Since Miro didn't know she was in a movie until recently, Miro's not sure exactly when that started..."
*gasps*
"What if Miro's whole life has been a movie? eek Was she even pregernant? gonk SO MANY QUESTIONS!" gonk
*starts flailing*

*rolls his eyes. He's been blending into the background as much as possible since he wasn't needed, but since all the actual directors can't seem to hold it together for the final scene, maybe it was time he fill the seat.*

"The first scene took place on site at Aqua Springs, with Miro falling asleep at a window seat in the cafe portion of the building. However, having started filming at the end of spring, the outdoor scenery at the moment wouldn't quite match up now that it's winter. We can either have you use your abilities to make it appear to be end of spring there or recreate the entire cafe and view."

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:28 pm
Throwing her hands up in the air in relief that SOMEONE was finally taking the handle on this film when others flipped. She looked over to where Ryzan was speaking of as he described the opening scene. If I can make it snow red "outside", Lia #1 haphazardly gestured to the castle and landscape outside of it. I can certainly make it spring. We'll go with the window and the view though for simplicity's sake and speed. Closing the script and handing it to Miro, she walks over the edge of the portal realm she created with the castle and cracked her knuckles.

She brought the image of Aqua Springs in her mind. It's been forever since she'd been there but she thought of the tree that she planted there, tying it's energy to her as she started casting her spell to bring the woodwork of the building from underground. Leaving the front half of the building open and without its wall so that the cameraman could film the said window in the lobby area with out hindrance. She raises a single finger into the air and a small tornado of the clouds and red snow get sucked down into nothing as it reached her hand. Leaving the sky of the landscape bright and blue, with a hint of the sun beginning to set in the horizon signaling the day is ending. She calls forth the tree that was next to the spa and made sure its branches grew blossoms that would have petals falling like a normal spring essence. Once all was said and done Lia lowered her hands and looked to the dark elf. Savvy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:30 pm
*walks around the set piece Liada created to inspect it and nods his approval*
"Xas xas, this should do nicely."
*nabs the megaphone from Franco and calls for the cast and crew to take their places*

"Eh!? But... but... Miro's script doesn't say anything about this stuffses!" gonk
*frantically starts flipping through the script Kyle had passed out earlier*

*sighs and takes the script from her*
"And you said yourself that it didn't make any sense, so we are doing something that does. You just act like you've woken up from a nightmare and Kits will come to console you, and it's then that you find this was all a dream. Fade to black, roll credits, done." talk2hand

*saunters over to the director's chair and takes a seat*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:33 pm
Unless you really WANT to be carried off again in Vel's mouth be my guest but that would just look really awkward with his size now. rolleyes She follows Ry to sit in her own chair as everyone prepares their places.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:42 pm
*looks at the Aqua Springs set* Wow. If I hadn't seen you do it, I'd almost think it really is the cafe.

*looks back at Lia* Oh, Velcore's size wasn't part of the curse. I did that. This is a lot simpler though. I couldn't make him look like the Jabberwocky again. cat_sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:16 pm
*polishes off her mimosa*
Finally... This circus needs to end stare it's losing it's appeal.
*speaks in a low voice to Kat, motioning to Vixtul and Lia*
Shall we go step into our reflections? I'm afraid if we don't we may give the Don a heart attack twisted

Franco, while in his state of prayer, is totally taken aback by this Tia taking the megaphone from him surprised Ehh! What's a matta wit cho!?
He is soon shut down again though by the little exotic number that once was gattina. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:27 pm
"Psht, he deserves what he gets. Damn man trying to talk me into some 'project' but won't tell me wtf it is? talk2hand "

She sipped her mimosa before pulling a clove out and sliding the pack towards the succubus. "I don't know why I bother with him anyways." She sighed softly before lighting the clove.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:55 pm
*taps one out of the box and nonchalantly scans her friend's mind*
Oh, but I think I do... twisted Don't let a little confusion ruin your fun darling.
*snaps a little rung of fire out of her fingers to light her clove. Inhales the contents then blows it out in a fancy smoke heart*
Thinking too much about something that has little substance just makes you create effort into a space of void. You are much smarter than that. Putting that much energy into such a small point will only yield a blackhole.
*makes a strange face like she just spoke something out of her character for herself*
I think the seraph is slipping through... stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces