Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:39 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa watched her run off angrier than he had seen her on the battlefield. After a moment he stepped back inside and Zolfka just looked up at Tousa. "... You're not really that close are you?" Tousa sat down and moved to get himself a bowl of soup.

"I never said we were. You simply assumed. It's a matter of convenience that we're traveling together than any mutual feelings. Trust me, she enjoyed teasing me about it while it lasted." Tousa replied.

"Will she be coming back?" Zolfka asked, glancing outside with a look of worry.

Tousa gave a nod. "She will, she has a promise she needs to keep. She is a warrior and will honor it at the very least, even if she hates the idea of that word." He then began to eat, unbothered by the transaction. "Besides, she's worried about this village. We saw soldiers marching last night headed this direction. She won't go to far."

Zolfka's eyes narrowed. "Who... Are you? How do you know they are headed here?"

Tousa simply smiled. "You have seen many strange things Zolfka, but none quite as strange as this one. Depending on what the soldiers do, you will know by tomorrow who I am. Until then, please be patient."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:47 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once inside the forest she transformed and ran. She would no leave the village or him, she promised. But she had to blow off some of this steam. She stopped and bit down on a fallen log. It was better than biting off Tousa's head. She tore it up, leaving only splinters. How could he be so cold and uncaring? She hadn't realized where she was going until a certain scent hit the air. It was faint, but there. She followed it until she got close. It was the army, the unit that was coming to raid the village. She had to warn him. They would be there just after dark. Staying undetected she sprinted towards the smith's home and entered. She transformed back into her human self in front of them, "I saw them, the army. They'll be here soon. An hour after nightfall." she glanced at her friend. She grabbed a bowl and spoon and served herself. Can't fight on an empty stomach. she took it outside and ate  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:57 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa had just finished his meal and gone for seconds when Anja burst through the door. He glanced back and then back to Zolfka. "I told you she would come back." He stated simply, serving himself just before Anja had gotten herself a bowl.

He sipped at his stew and then looked to Zolfka. "We're going to need your ax and armor on standby and hidden away. We have suspicion that these men are hostile but we aren't sure. Make sure to gather up everyone in the center of town for an easily defensible position. That fountain will be helpful in case fires start. My friend and I here will also be hidden away."

Zolfka just looked flabbergasted at the entire idea. "I-... Sure... Yeah I can do that." The man's mind was still trying to process what the hell was going on and he just kind of sat and stared at the two of them.

"Let me know when you're ready Anja." Tousa stated simply, continuing to eat casually as if nothing had just been reported.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:01 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't say anything else. She was about to be proven right this night. She ate her bowl, then another, then another. That was when she was full and stepped outside.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:14 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Zolfka was soon putting his armor on and then grabbing the huge ax off its mantle on the wall and set it on one shoulder. The man looked to be a giant in the armor with the ax, and the sheen of the armor made it look like he was wearing a suit of water rather than anything that was of metal. Once the decoration of a visor was lowered the armor was complete. It was to be reminiscent of a sea serpent. "I will gather the villagers like you told me to and then hide in a building."

Tousa gave a nod and stood up. "Good, this might sound like I am asking the impossible but do not do anything until they start lighting houses or have killed a few villagers... Or done any other action that has multiple soldiers engaged. If one does it we can't do anything."

"Are you... In direct service to the king?" Zolfka asked the both of them. Tousa glanced to Anja and then back to Zolfka. "You could say that, yes. Now go. We need to get ready ourselves."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:36 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't comment on that. In fact she ignored it, "I shall hide the children. When things do happen, I don't want them harmed." she stated in a way that if someone told her differently, sh e would really hit him. She took off to find all of the kids  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:30 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa raised an eyebrow at Anja as she stated that. He then moved outside to where the horses were, gathering his spear and walking into town. As people began to move for the center of the village he simply gave a nod to them before slipping into a house near the center of town while people were still talking among themselves about what was going on. He left the door open a slight amount and then opened the shutters a small ways so he could see outside a bit more clearly and not give the fact that someone was still inside.

Once that was done he simply rested cross legged on the floor. The soldiers would be heard any minute now with their regimented marching. Luckily this was the best part to recover strength and get ready for a battle, just before the storm.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:34 pm
Kami GearX

Anja gathered up all of the children in a house at the very edge of the village, far away from where the army was going to enter, "Do not come out until I come for you, or one of the grown ups."

She raced to go into the house and wait for the army to arrive. She didn't look or speak to Tousa. She just waited.

Soon the sound of klinking armor could be heard, getting closer and closer.

[I forgot the guys name. Crap. The one who was going to lead the unit.]  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:43 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa glanced to Anja as she arrived and gave her a nod. It took him a bit longer to hear the unit coming down the road but soon enough he could hear the marching. "Well, here they are. Let's hope they've come to play nice with Zolfka and everyone else."

He was rather still and calm. "Oh and by the way, Anja, I need to ask something of you before we figure out what they're going to do. Mind answering it?" He asked simply, one hand on the spear as he heard them now at the edge of the small village.

((Lenard Barat was the guy's name))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:47 pm
Kami GearX

[Thanks.]

Anja looked over at him, "What is your question. I can almost hear him smirking." she looked out the window to keep an eye out on the villagers.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:52 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Will you be my pet dog after this?" He stated with a chuckle, shifting up to look through the window. "I've always wanted a pet dog you know." His gaze shifted from the window to Anja. He was doing this on purpose. Their was a twinkle of mischief in his eye as well.

"Especially a fluffy one. One that knows how to do various tricks like roll over, and play dead... And fetch. Fetch is a classical trick. I've been thinking you are the perfect candidate for the position."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:21 pm
Kami GearX

Anja might of thought he was going to apologize for being so uncaring and a complete douche. Nut nope. The look of pure annoyance was all over her face, coupled with rage, "I you're trying to be funny, I'm not laughing. This is not the time nor the place for it. I'll beat you up after this is done, when I'm telling you 'I told you so'." she held fast her bow and quiver full of arrows  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:28 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa shook his head. Clearly she wasn't getting why he was doing this. "Funny? No I'm being completely serious. I think you would do well being a pet. Would certainly temper that wild flair of yours." His gaze looked out the window. They were here. They had torches ready and continued their marching up towards the center of the village.

Lenard Barat, the leader of the group called for the troops to halt. Tousa knelt down and whispered into Anja's ear. "So in exchange... I need you to go as wild as you possibly can if things get ugly. Beat me up as much as you want later... But I need you to think about what will happen if they make you their pet rather than me. If what you say is true... You know that will happen and what happens when they do such a thing."

He then pulled away and looked outside at the exchange from their position. Lenard was barking orders at the men and walking up to the group of villagers in the center of the village now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:21 pm
Kami GearX

Anja would kill herself before becoming anyone's pet.

Lenard spoke to the people, "Listen up! We are here to protect you from a beast threat. You, in exchange will give us shelter, food, when we demand it! We are protecting you. We will stay here for a few days."

Al old man stepped forward, "We have received to such threats. We are peaceful folk."
Lenard came up and smacked the old man, "I did not tell you to speak!" he grabbed the nearest woman. A young beauty, "We will be wanting...company. You have problem with that sweet heart?"
The woman fought, "I have a husband, he is in the army. Please let me go."
"You do huh? Then he is probably dead. The front lines just took a major hit." that was a lie. He pulled her into him and she continued to struggle, "Enough." he threw her down on the ground. He pointed to the crowd, "Where is your food storage?"

The old man stood back up, "Why is that my lord? Everything in there is for the coming winter. We cannot give you it, or else we will starve."

"Silence! You won't be needing it, cause you'll be dead. All of you." he took a look around, "Where are your children? A place this big there has to be some. Where are they!" he could have no witness'

Panic spread amongst the crowd. They started screamed and one tried to run away. In no time he was stopped by an arrow, fired from a soldier. The men started breaking down doors, breaking windows and taking out things they could take back.

"The army thanks you for your support." he grabbed the woman and started to drag her to the nearest house, "Take you pick lads! Leave none alive at the end of three days and we have to make it look like the beasts did it! But this time, only burn a couple of the houses, this place can't be totally destroyed." he dragged her behind the house and started to do things to her. She screamed for help but no one did anything. The other men started to march towards the other women and the houses.

Anja looked at Tousa, ready to jump them now.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa didn't say a word to Anja, instead making a few motions with his hands for her to go help the woman that was just taken off as discretely as possible, after which he simply threw himself out of the house and put himself between the villagers and the soldiers, spear lowered. "You will move no further soldiers of Darinest! I will see to it that you will have a spear through your stomach by the end of the night! By name as Prince Tousa of Darinest I swear my word to be true! Lay down your weapons now!"

He would let his two companions act as they would naturally in such a situation, for now if it was just him on the field they might think they could take him by surprise. Tousa just hoped that Anja would be able to use his loud mouth to her advantage and help the woman from before.

Zolfka stayed out of sight, just behind a closed door. He had heard everything, and his ax was ready to taste the blood of soldiers who dared to touch those of his village. Then he heard Tousa make his declaration and he then, opened the door slowly, leaning through the doorway and stepping up next to Tousa, the huge ax being hefted from shoulder to a resting state at his hip. The weapon was meant to be for cleaving through creatures three times the mans size, but he figured it could cleave through three or four soldiers instead if it came down to it.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games