Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:47 pm
demon_pachabel
Fin?

I forgive you, the gold said to Thaideem. After all, if you don't have the best, how can you truly know what you're missing? It seemed logical to the gold. If one settled for a second best then you couldn't know what the best was.

Vosin winced. Sometimes Killakeeth was a bit pigheaded. "Please don't mind her." She laughed awkwardly. Silence you! Zegurath is just as good as any of your greens. Traitor. Killakeeth rose to her feet and headed toward her own wallow with an irritated flick of her tail.

"I hope we can do it. Good luck with your fishing. I should be going." Vosin gave a nod to the young rider and her dragon before turning to follow her dragon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:53 pm
Thaideem half-smiled. "She'd have to be right for that to be an offense," she stated, clearly unbothered just as Zegurath had been.

"Good luck to you! Here's hoping the entire day isn't a bust - and we can talk more on that fishing trek later!" With that, she waved Vosin off, waiting until gold and rider were gone before settling back in to continue her fruitless fishing efforts.

magnadearel
Fin!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items