{Igen} A quiet place (thali prp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:24 am
“Beauty doesn’t help any when it comes to exhaustion,” Leiya tsked. She kissed his cheek. “Dimglow,” she said. “I’m not made of klah.”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:32 am
C'ran 9

"Who needs Klah?" he purred. "All I need is you, Gavinarth, and Tefelath. I would be happy with that alone."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:41 am
Leiya wasn’t sure how to respond to that. She stared for a moment. “You’re always so doting,” she muttered. “Love won’t keep us alert.” And by his own admission loved dulled the senses! Silly man.

“Gavinarth says he has an itch,” she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:56 am
C'ran 10

He chuckled softly. "You are so deserving." he purred. "So we sleep when we are tired." He murred. "Dragons always have an itch." he teased back, a soft chuckle in his voice as he raised her up again and stole another kiss to her forehead before finally releasing her to retrieve his oiling brush and set back to work. "Wher'm I going, Gavinarth?"  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:29 am
Was she?

“I would be sleeping a lot if I slept everytime I felt tired,”she confessed. This place was exhausting and different, being away from home was tiring. “They do seem to,” she agreed. Gavinarth, at least, always seemed to have a convenient itch when she became flustered.

She was grateful for him.

Between my wings, I have an awful itch. Mine hasn’t gotten to it yet.

“Don’t listen to him. He’s not neglected.” Spoiled beast.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:44 am
C'ran 11

C'ran chuckled softly, climbing up on the brown and carefully positioning his feet to avoid unneccessary stress. "Oh, that much is obvious." He chuckled, gently working at the area with his scratchier brush, coated in oil as it was. "Just has the same problem I do. Wants all your attention for himself. Right, Gavinarth?" He was teasing of course, but kept his mind to his work as it was in front of him.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:51 pm
That’s right, Gavinarth agreed, easily. I’ll let you steal her attention later, though. Mine says we have to share. He didn’t mind C’ran. He was fonder of his green. That’s better. Thank you, mine’s mate.

“At least he’s honest,” Leiya laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:10 pm
Thaliawen

C'ran chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Don't pretend you're not going to spend that time with Tefelath." He rolled his eyes. "If there's anything I can say without fail it's that she will be spending it with you."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Other Territories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers