Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:53 am
"Climbing chalk. Y'know, for your hands? It helps grip." Alexis narrowed their eyes, suspicious. "You climb like that n' you don't chalk your hands? You'll fall n' break something." They looked serious, even if there was a teasing glint in their eyes.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 pm
"If I am on a rock wall? Sure. But not while I am out doing parkour and s**t. I cannot rely on always having that available on the street," Shun shrugged. His hands had been ripped up a number of times in the past but they were pretty accustomed to this sort of thing now, "This is hardly my first time running about like this, anyway."

He needed to adapt to the new eye (or lack of, depending on where he was), but that had less to do with conditioning his actual body for the task.

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 pm
"Keep a sandwich bag in your pockets, s**t works wonders. If you can actually feel your hands," Alexis scoffed, "you grab better." They tilted their head, clicking their tongue at Shun. "Not my first time either, so don't lecture me, y'know." Their hands didn't seem chalky, not from what he could see, but...slightly damp? If that was an accurate descriptor. Like they'd stuck their hands in a bathtub and dried them on their sleeves.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 pm
"If I am not mistaken, you are the one doing the lecturing here," Shun pointed out, considering Alexis was the one telling him what he should do to avoid injury.

He did take note of their hands. They seemed a bit more damp than anything, but considering they had powers over water, that didn't seem particularly out of place. They may have rinsed their hands before eating.

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:08 pm
"Whatever, Oedipusssss," Alexis drawled, mischief poorly hidden under their tone of faux-annoyance. "I don't lecture, I'm just realistic, right?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:56 pm
Shun raised his brow. Was that Alexis's way of calling him a ********? He wasn't sure what else that could have been right there.

"Yeah, sure. I think I will manage, though."

He felt he had stood around long enough at this point. This break had already been longer than he originally wanted, anyway. The bottle of water was finished, and he was more than ready to continue on his way.

"Enjoy your pizza, Tucker," he stated curtly before he began to back away towards the edge, ready to plot out how he was going to get back down.

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:47 pm
"Seeya," Alexis waved, nonchalant; there was a puddle of water in front of Shun's feet when he turned, not enough to trip him but enough to send him skidding if he wasn't careful. (If there was sweat on their brow, they didn't care, and neither should he.)

They pulled the pizza back out of hammerspace and got to work. It was noisy. It was honestly kind of impressive, but it was also kind of terrifying.

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces