[PRP] potential growth (ollie & nasir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:08 pm
    "I can't believe you really named him Trouble." He said with a tiny laugh. Yup, amazing coping mechanism here, no problems at all. "That sounds really fascinating though. Being a moonwalker is really different too, but there's no camaraderie in a partner like that."

"Do you think you'd ever be able to like, talk to him? You said you could get into his head and stuff." His eyes lit up, "Wait, so it's kind of like Game of Thrones then? What if you could warg a person..."

Oliver was definitely a little too chatty to claim that coping mechanism was working at full capacity. Hello anxiety.

azuredreams
gg oliver lamemont

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:32 pm
"I think so, yes." Nasir looked a little shy about this, though his eyes were hopeful. "Mostly because I think America talks to Mister Bitterberry and I want to be able to do that someday too."

The mention of Game of Thrones had him laughing and nodding. "I've been making that reference forever and everyone misses it! I don't know if you could warg a human though, I'm pretty sure it's, you know, animals."

Melancholies
it okay oliver, nasir still envies this coping

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:50 pm
    "True. But anything's possible with magic, right?" He waved his hands again, but there wasn't any fog to accompany it. Instead, there was only silence.

A heavy sigh left his lips as his tension slowly drained from his body, "I dunno, I'm rambling, I know I am, sorry." He rubbed the back of his head furiously, "The fog startled me. I've been really on edge lately..." He seemed embarrassed to admit this.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:14 pm
"Anything," Nasir agreed and absolutely believed it. That there was not any fog was not missed but he just gave Oliver another small smile. It was about the same time that Trouble landed, in his hair of all places.

Not even batting an eye, he was putting an arm around Ollie and tugging lightly to head towards one of the benches under the trees. "Don't sweat it, I get it. Seriously. You should've seen me, uh, well ... last three months? I kind of was one strong breeze away from falling apart. The warg stuff and all of this?" His head nudged towards other ashdown. "It was literally breaking my brain. So let's like ... I don't know. Sit and chill or something? Tell me about what's going on and I'll tell you about my stuff."

Melanjollies
... fade on your post?

final word count: 963

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm
    Oliver gave Nasir a weary look when he reached out towards him, but seemed relatively accepting of it regardless (he was awkward about it though, so very awkward, so tense). Still, he went with him to sit on the curb. "I... I suppose so." He wasn't much for empathy bonding, but he'd let it slide. At least he wasn't being mocked, right?

"You can keep talking about warg stuff." He offered. "It's really interesting..." And it kept his mind off of things to boot.

Nasir really wasn't a bad guy at all.

azuredreams
kawaii

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out