Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:13 pm
"That bothers you?" Ezra pushed off his elbows only to lean on the desk beside him instead. "It would've bothered me, too. But if you went into the 1980s..." He shrugged. "I was only born in 1988. I've no idea what you might have gone through. But the fact that it reset..." He pursed his lips. "That's troubling."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:20 pm
    "Mhm..." He took his phone out, checked the time out of habit, set it down on the desk, "It did that... twice. Each time got worst. The first time was fine, and then it was like a bomb went off..." His eyes closed as he recalled this, "We tried to tell everyone the second time, but the bomb went off again, and by the final time everyone was just... despondent. Not even there." Oliver's own eyes were a little fuzzy as they opened up again.

"Eventually this void opened up and we went jumped in again. Everyone was busy remaking the sigil, discussing what they wanted in it." He looked over, "The tree, the trifecta, and the key. I added my blood because everyone else did..." He was definitely bothered, "Sorry, I suppose I'm rambling."

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:37 pm
"Because everyone else did," repeated Ezra. He wasn't judging. He nodded, slowly. "I've been there before." He tapped his fingers on the desk, his non-mangled fingers, anyway. The man was a living example of why stop-drop-and-roll might not be good enough. "Thank you, Oliver," he said. "I'm happy to answer any questions you might have--about this or about music--but I think we should be expecting your fellow students soon. Probably we shouldn't risk them overhearing."

He rose to his feet. "Midterms are soon, are they not? I'd be happy to lend you a hand with revision. My own playing isn't so great right now, but I'm still an excellent listener."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:42 pm
    "Oh," He looked at his phone again, because he evidently hadn't looked at the time the first glance. "I appreciate that a lot, thank you." His tone was genuine, face weary but grateful, "On both accounts, but you're right, another time."

He dug out a few more of his things to settle in for class, the conversation lapsing into a comfortable silence as others started to fill in.

shibrogane
ty for the rp shibe!!!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items