[PRP] In need of a green thumb [Shiloh/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:35 pm
    Shiloh didn't mind the silence. He remained on his phone most of the time during the walk, browsing websites and firing off texts to Jamie and his brother and the like (a few to Melany too, 'hear any more of the voice? doing okay?'). He wasn't sure what to expect with Shun's house, but he wasn't really surprised either. Knives and bare-bones. Nothing wrong with that.

The rat though, that totally afforded his attention at first, "Oh my god hello there." He crouched down to oogle at it for a second, but then he remembered why he was there.

"Wow, it does look really weird." He said as he wandered over to it, his bagged goods being set down on the edge of the table. "But really cool. It definitely isn't like the State trees though..." He pondered this for a moment before taking a deep breath. "I'll see what I can do..."

Taking a deep breath, he held his hands in front of the small bonsai, his face set deeply in concentration. Vines suddenly slithered around his wrists from under his jacket sleeves, buds blooming on his fingers where his magic was congregating. He could feel it in the air—like he could reach out and softly mold it, shape it—and he imagined the bonsai twisting under his hand like clay. The already shriveled leaves started to drop off, but the bark itself twisted slightly, new buds starting to slowly form in wake of the dead ones.

"I think.. it's working..." He said quietly.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:46 pm
The rat's nose twitched towards Shiloh as he gave her attention, and she sat up upon her rear to try and get a better look at him. She was certainly curious about this stranger that had just come over. Shun almost never had guests.

Shun stood by, folding his arms as Shiloh assessed his little bonsai before working his magic. Literally.

Slowly, he tilted his head, seeing the dead leaves fall away to begin sprouting new ones. For now, he remained silent, to let the boy do his work.

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:37 pm
    The tree, for all intents and purposes, looked much more stable now. Shiloh however, felt something strange. The tree stopped twisting under his magic and remained still—softly glowing—healed, but... the more he willed it, the more it didn't want to bend to his will. It was a little unusual and left his face with something perplexed.

"This is a really weird tree." He said after a while, "But I think it's okay."

The branches twitched slightly, but otherwise seemed ordinary...

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:44 pm
Shun examined the tiny tree. It looked much healthier now to say in the least.

"I think you did it," he nodded to Shiloh. The twitching in the branches caught his good eye though. With a tilt of his head, he looked at it closely.

"...Did you just make it move?"

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:15 pm
    "That's what's weird about it," He clarified, "Usually I can make it move, but I can't." It did... twitch though. "But it did on its own. Maybe it's 'cause it's all ********' weird in the first place..." He honestly wasn't sure. It was still a plant, so...

"Anyway..." He wiped a bead of sweat from his brow, "It... it's fine." Probably. "I restored it to good health for now at least, so hopefully that can help it fight off whatever's making it sick. I can always come back if it doesn't though."

Blade Kuroda
oh you'll be coming back shiloh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:50 am
"Hm. It never moved on its own before... but it is possible it has not actually been in perfect health since I took over its care. I have no ******** clue."

Shun shrugged, staring at the healthy magic bonsai.

"In any case, thank you Shiloh. Hopefully you will not need to come back."

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:52 pm
    "That's prolly what it is." Shiloh said with a nod, perhaps a little too agreeable. He had a weird feeling about the tree, but Shun was probably right. It was weird and magical and who knew what sort of potential it had.

"You can definitely call me if you need though. I don't mind." He turned his head towards the rat cage, "If if means seeing your little buddy then I'm all for it." He pointed with a little grin. "Seriously, I never took you for wanting to own pets either."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:02 pm
Shun glanced over at Kaji's cage. She was nibbling on some food at the moment, though she seemed to take notice that she was being watched now as she looked up at the two humans.

"Hard to let a rat down," he murmured quietly before saying, "If you want to handle her, she is friendly. I can let her out for a bit."

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:47 pm
    "Holy s**t, can you?" His eyes sparkled. Shiloh liked his animals after all. "What's her name? When'd you get her? I heard rats don't live that long and it's kinda a shame. They're so smart and stuff." He immediately ran himself back over to the cage before stooping down.

"Hey bud! I didn't forget about you." He said through the bars, his finger poking through the grate.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 pm
"Kaji," he replied while making his way over. Shun opened up the door, then stepped back, watching.

Taking note that the door to her den was now open, Kaji moved on towards the opening. She lingered at the threshold for a few moments, staring up at Shiloh curiously.

"I got her... sometime after the ball but before the shift in worlds. She seems to have not really changed all that much..."

Which did beg a question as to the reason why his other self would have gotten the rat. Did he have a rough time too? If so, it would have been for different reasons.

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:04 am
    "Kaji..." Shiloh was tasting the word tentatively on his tongue. "She's real cute." His finger was dangling in the opened door. Apparently Shiloh had never been bit by a rodent before. In the same breath, maybe he had and just had yet to take away any lessons.

"I need to look into the Ball at some point." He said since the topic was out in the open, "I dunno if it happened, but I still got tithed around the same time in this universe. It came up between Melany and I the other day..." he pursed his lips, "But if she was out here being human with Ezra and Aodelle was dead... then I have no idea who the ******** tithed me."

But he shrugged. "I guess it's not that important compared to some of the other s**t going on. It's just... weird."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 am
Kaji sniffed Shiloh's hand before tentatively crawling out of the cage towards him.

Shun tilted his head at the young man.

"She remembered something about the court?" he asked. That was a surprise to him.

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:04 pm
    He blinked, "Yeah? She did." Shiloh sat back on the floor to give Kaji a surface to crawl onto, though his gaze was turned to Shun. "She um. We went out for sushi and... on the way back she started hearing this voice."

He actually tensed a little bit at the recollection. Seems that stuff was still easily shoved out of his mind. "I started to hear it too actually. It wasn't her voice—I mean, it was, but... it was the Spinel Lady's, y'know? And then I kinda freaked out." He sounded... ashamed of the fact.

"She... she remembered what she did to me, at least... a little bit, or something." His voice got really soft and quiet, "Said she'd break both her legs and both her feet if it meant taking back what happened. The voice stopped after that."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 pm
A light frown crossed his expression, "She said she could hear someone calling out to her when I spoke with her. I did not hear anything, however... Instead, she just passed out."

The Spinel Lady still lived on for certain within Melany, then. He suspected it could be the case, but had nothing to really base it on until now.

"We will need to take caution to ensure she does not become her again."

Kaji began to wander around the floor, moving towards Shiloh for now since he was the closer of the two humans. She sat down in front of him, peering up. Then, she began to wander elsewhere.

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:59 pm
    "I didn't hear it at first," He confirmed, "But when I listened, I did. I didn't catch what she was saying, but..." He shuddered at the recollection, apparently very bothered by the topic. "I don't want her to become the Spinel Lady again. I want her to have a second chance like this..."

He sighed. "Jeremiah and I are gonna look for the charter." He reached towards Kaji to boop her on the nose, but easily let her wander off. "She did tell me she was gonna do whatever she could to keep her away though. The voice. I dunno how well that'll work though." Shiloh gave pause, "But I believe her, too. It's weird. Prolly kinda stupid."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces