Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:54 am
Aleksy grunted his agreement. His eyes, flat and dark as always anymore, watched Jeremiah with something weird in them. "Yeah, except there's nothing really you can do. When the shark girl or whoever the ******** she is got arrested, the one who went after Pax with a knife, there was more paperwork than you could shake a stick at just to get her out on probation."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:01 pm
The mention of Alexis had him making a frustrated noise, a quick one-two-three of punches given to the bag. "Their case file gives me a headache," he spoke, "on top of the headache they give me. Lapis bloody Lazuli but with less control and more murder." A breath escaped and he took a back for a moment. "They are lucky the didn't end up permanently locked away."

Yet Jeremiah apparently cared enough in this reality as well to do something as he would have in the other. His head tilted, his expression open (it always was around Aleksy) and slightly inquisitive. It was the look Aleksy had and it made him raise an eyebrow in question.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:18 pm
"They applied to work for me," said Aleksy. "Disrespectful little s**t, of course I'm not going to hire someone who will not listen." He let go of the bag once Jeremiah stopped punching. "It's only odd. You think you're freer here for them knowing?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:32 pm
"They only listen when something beats them down," Jeremiah replied, coming to a stop. His eyes searched Aleksy's face, looking for something, before he answered.

"It's superficial in that people simply know that I've magic," his voice drops, "but that is it. Now, more than ever, I have to be more mindful of myself. I have to keep an eye on things on the other side to make sure they don't impact here, make sure that those who do have magic do not do something that might jeopardize others as well.

"The more I think about it, the more I realize I am caged far worse than before. It just looks a touch prettier than before."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 am
Aleksy nodded. "Yes," he said. "And they'll never trust you. Not really." His mouth twisted for a moment, and then he moved on. "Want to fight? I bet you I take you down in two minutes."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:14 am
Jeremiah's face did not mirror Aleksy's but there was a twitch to his lips that said enough. That he echoed the sentiments.

"Certainly." A palm pressed to the punching bag to still it entirely before he raised an eyebrow. "Are we actually going to bet something?"

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 pm
"What are you willing to lose," asked Aleksy, who was not grinning. He was serious. Deadpan, totally, completely, not even a little bit joking. "Your form is s**t. I'm going to own your a**."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:46 pm
"I'd offer my time but I think you've got that regardless. Most things are on the table, sparing anything ridiculous." Jeremiah did not, in all honesty, mind betting with Aleksy.

"I suppose if you're, and win, I can tell you things about another you- you ask the questions. I win, I get to ask you questions."

Then he was letting out of huff. "Why am I not surprised he was a better fighter? I saw pictures of us," rather beta Jeremiah and Aleksy, "at some kind of class for fighting." Martial or otherwise, he had not really been able to tell.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:06 pm
"I'm not interested in the other me," sniffed Aleksy. "No, if I win, I want you to make me kholotz. Chocolate-dipped kholotz." He smiled, his tiny fangs glinting. He gestured to the marked-out sparring space. "Whenever you're ready, old man."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:05 pm
Jeremiah laughed, something warm and happy. He gestured for Aleksy to lead. "Just chocolate-dipped kholotz? Nothing else? Certainly could make you something else if you're going to wipe the floor with me."

He followed Aleksy, stretching out and rolling his shoulders. Not that he was not starting to pace. Moving and planning out what to do.

Planning a spar.

The world was ending.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:49 am
"Twenty dollars," said Aleksy firmly, "and you will buy me the strawberries and cream pancake breakfast at IHOP and not say a word about how you could do it better."

He proceeded to kick Jeremiah's a** around the sparring ring. It was very silly, and Aleksy might have giggled at one point, but it was also over quite quickly with Aleksy sitting on Jeremiah's chest.

"I think that was a ten-count," he said conversationally, messing with his wrist wraps. "What do you think? Do I win?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:22 pm
"I don't have to say anything if you're saying that ..." Jeremiah smirked just a bit but it was gone because he truly was not expecting to get herded by Aleksy of all people. (Or perhaps he should not have been surprised.)

The giggling was a distraction in itself, the absurdity not lost on him. He was letting out a breath, cheeks faintly flushed, as he stretched an arm above his head until he heard his back pop. Like Aleksy sitting on his chest was nothing new. There was a smile on his face just because Aleksy looking so pleased with himself was good to see. "I think I clearly need to be doing more training on this side. I am obviously slacking.

"I also owe you twenty and breakfast."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:34 am
"And chocolate-dipped kholotz," agreed Aleksy, letting Jeremiah up. His hair stuck up in sticky sweaty spikes in the back, and hung flat in the front. "I am going to go shower. You should cool down before we go anywhere, and assure your husband I have not killed you."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:01 pm
"That will have to wait, unless you want me to come over and make it at your place?" Jeremiah rolled and pushed himself up. His hair was a mess though he did not seem to care so much (even if it was spiking too many directions and he was having to blow it from his eyes).

"I was planning on both of those things," he chuckled. "Fifteen minutes?" Then they could have that breakfast.

shibroswol

word count to here: 1524

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:18 pm
"Fifteen minutes," agreed Aleksy, "and you touch my kitchen over a dead corpse. Not mine. Someone's."

And off they went to the locker room to get cleaned up.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces