Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:57 pm
"I know the name."

Shun didn't really know who it had been exactly, but he knew of two people who were tied with the pricipals. In the 60's cycle they had been killed, where the three teens were simply missing.

"In the whole time warp experience, I ended up in 1969. That was one of the two teens that were found brutally murdered."

Saedusk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:52 pm
The color drained from Jamie's face. Hearing something like this was commonplace now, it shouldn't have been surprising, but a life was never so insignificant to him that he could take death in stride. A weakness, probably, but what could you do?

"They were... murdered?" he asked, hands griping the treadmill supports. "Pride said they died making the first seal. I didn't realize they were murdered." There he went playing with his lip ring again; a nervous habit.

"I have no idea what brought them back after that or how, but something did. He said with their new power they could do anything. He was the one who created moonwalkers and wargs, but it was one power at first, not two."

Blade Kuroda

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Shun cast a glance over at Jamie, seeing the boy's face grow pale.

"They may not have actually been murdered. In the cycle that I appeared in, their bodies were simply found in a ghastly state. There were not really that many details about it."

Controlling his breath, he continued to jog at a steady pace on his own machine. Come to think of it, this sounded a little similar to a case that had grown cold here.

"Hard to say what happened to them with what few details we have."

Saedusk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:22 pm
"It could've been anything, then," he said quietly, "It could've been that they just died crafting the seal." Jamie sighed, scratching at the grip of the treadmill with his nails. They were getting kinda long. "Still, it sounds like whatever happened, it was bad." If their bodies had anything to say about it, anyway.

"Um, actually, thanks for listening to all of this. Sometimes I never know who to talk to when these strange things start happening." Not that the strange things ever really stopped.

Blade Kuroda

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:11 pm
Shun gave a dismissive wave as Jamie thanked him.

"We are all pretty deep in this s**t right now, whether we like it or not. If we do not listen to one another about the issues, things will most likely only get worse," he noted, "Of course, they can get worse on their own."

Everyone knew different things. Granted, there was a time and place for sharing certain bits of information.

Saedusk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:57 am
"You're right." No lie there, Shun was definitely right. Despite all he'd learned from others, Jamie still felt in the dark half the time. It was hard to imagine what it would be like if they didn't share information. They'd never accomplish anything. All this fighting, all this surviving... it would be for nothing.

"I have a bad feeling things are going to keep getting worse before they get better. Way worse." Telling this to a cop who had more real world experience than him felt kinda strange, but he added, "Be careful. If... if you need my help with anything, um, please ask. Okay?"

Blade Kuroda

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:39 am
"I have no doubt in that, Jamie," Shun quietly agreed. Things had the capacity to get far worse... and chances were that they were going to go down that path before things start to improve. If they ever improve. So far, it seemed like nothing anyone did helped in the long run. It was tiring. Frustrating.

The detective shook his head slowly at the thought.

"Will do. And the same goes to you."

Saedusk
Wrapity wrap?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:32 pm
Had Jamie known Shun's thoughts, he would've agreed yet again. It was frustrating. Beyond frustrating. That was why Jamie needed days like this, days where he could just run and stop thinking altogether.

Now that they'd said their piece, it was time to stop thinking again for a while.

"Same here," he answered, offering Shun one final, shy smile before putting his earbuds back in and turning the music up a little more. Then it was back to running, the treadmill bumped back up to a respectable speed, and the world took a backseat all over again.

Blade Kuroda
Bam done! Thanks for the rp!

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items