Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] a moonwalker and a warg walk into ... (lily & nasir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 pm
Lily bit down on a shriek of delight so as not to make loud noises around Trouble, but she did let out a giggle as he skittered about, chirping softly as best she could with her human teeth.

"Well s**t, I wish I'd been around to help," she said, leaning in towards Nasir's embrace. "I mean, I don't know all the stuff for wargs but I could have maybe brought you a coffee or something...eugh, October was just a weird month for everyone."

She twisted around so she could face him in the embrace, touching her forehead to his. "Yeah. Me too."

It would have been so easy to stay there for ages, but a thought struck Lily, and she pulled away just enough to look Nasir in the eyes. "You know what this means. I can show you where all the best trees are. We can be climbing buddies." Technically it would be Trouble doing all the climbing for Nasir, but as long as he got to piggyback along Lily didn't mind.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:56 pm
"That," Nasir said with a wide smile, "would be awesome, Lils. Show me?" Linking arms with her, he was absolutely ready to follow her anywhere.

This first trip into other ashdown was kind of amazing at this point. Especially since he'd get to spend it with Lily, so there was not much more he could ask for.

AM1totic
a wrap

final word count: 1073

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2