prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:58 pm
Over Exposure

"But if I warn you then you won't make any funny noises. Oh, well," Jordan said, and sighed melodramatically. It was a joke, anyway; he knew how much Horace didn't like to be touched unexpectedly, and he tried to respect that. Avoiding a shock was secondary.

"A whole latte love," Jordan laughed. "We can go with that. Does this thing have a button, or is it automatic?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:20 pm
Over Exposure

"Maybe.. one day you can," he said, feeling disheartened by it. He hated feeling broken and the fact that something so long ago still effected him. And if Horace continued thinking about it, Jordan's arm would start to feel impossibly heavy and constraining instead of warm and kind of nice. He knew Jordan was joking, but that didn't stop him from feeling kind of sad about it all.

He forced himself to re-focus on their baby and patted the bag mock-affectionately. "Uhhhh, I didn't think of that." Horace looked up for a button. "If it was automatic, I think we'd have heard it go off, right?" Horace began to stab his finger at random buttons. One had to work.

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:21 pm
Over Exposure

"Maybe it's triggered by goofy faces," Jordan suggested, and crossed his eyes at the camera, grinning. "Smile, Lottie!"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:35 pm
Over Exposure

Horace glanced at Jordan and laughed. "Your face is going to get stuck like that!" But he still followed Jordan's lead and stuck his tongue out in the general direction of the camera.

Then put it back in because he wanted to speak. "After, we should go... drink Lottie. That sounds awful."

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm
Over Exposure

"That's what Mom said, but it hasn't happened yet." Jordan uncrossed his eyes and slid a glance over at Horace, contemplative.

He laughed. "It does, but I can make it worse - we gotta grind it up and soak it in boiling water first."

xThe Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:48 pm
Over Exposure

"Maybe it did stick and you just used to be handsomer!" Horace gasped, then grinned. "Also, I truly believe that is cannibalism at it's finest. I can't wait to eat our child, Jordan." And if that wasn't a weird thing to say, he must not have the correct definition of 'weird'. Horace laid his head on Jordan's shoulder and looked up at him, properly adoringly.

"You're probably about eighty percent coffee." He turned to look at the small display screen inside. "C'mon, let's head out. Might be broken, or at least, it's gotta be done."

proliity

WC: 607  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:05 pm
Over Exposure

Jordan snickered helplessly. "Does eat or drink sound worse in this context?" he asked, but he turned his head a little to complete the pose, meeting Horace's eyes with a sappily sweet look.

"Eighty percent might be low," he allowed. He let his arm slide off Horace's shoulders. "Let's see if there's any photos in the thing."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:13 pm
Over Exposure

The machine whrrrd to life after a few moments to give the happy family a picture . Nothing out of the ordinary.
The Semblance of Unity

Prolixity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:25 pm
In Brilliant Technicolor

Aleksy had loitered by the shopping cart return while Finn checked out, Laika safely retrieved from dog parking. Finn bounded over, reusable tote bags full of groceries in slung over his shoulders.

"Ready to go?" he asked, and then scanned the wall of machines - water refill, Redbox, hey, where'd the Coinstar go?

"Hey," said Finn. "Was that photobooth always there?"

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:10 pm
My Treat

Marcus had a weakness.

That weakness was that he didn't really mind being taken places or doing things when asked. So when he was directed to a photobooth he just smiled and said okay.
But that's when it hit him. It could very well be trying to filter images taken against a database in order to ID him and send him to some terrorist defense group. Or some secret Illuminati eraser cell. He knew too much.

Breifly debating if he wanted to see it explode via his apparent newfound mind powers, (which was weird), he chose not to. Because Cass looked like she wanted to take photos in it.

"Uh." He said, very eloquently. "With me?" He was just checking. To be sure.

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:20 pm
My Treat

Cass had no idea what was going through his mind. "Yes with you. Or do you not want to get a picture with a pretty thing like me?" she asked teasingly as she climbed into the booth.

Which was when she noticed even more oddity to it.

"There's no buttons in here."

IStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:45 pm
It's Destiny

One smooch later and they'd gotten their picture, but it looked like it was taken earlier when Jamie had been fumbling for controls and Shiloh had snuck in a smooch of his own. "Oh my gosh," he said, immediately smitten. "This is such a cute picture." The longer he looked at it, though, the more it stood out as cute, but also pretty damn unusual.

"What the heck is this hand? And the teddy grahams..." Magic. Of course. Jamie supposed he didn't mind too much, though. The photo was still cute. "Weird... but I guess this is a sign we should get some extra teddy grahams." They were here to shop, after all, and even though the booth had been a fun distraction, it was time to get back to the mission.

"C'mon, Shiloh," Jamie said with a small, affectionate laugh, "Let's get going."

Melancholiessss
FIN

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:20 pm
In Brilliant Technicolor

"No," said Aleksy, not looking up from his phone. "That was a coinstar. It's now not a coinstar. What about it?"

Silverah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 pm
"Oh," said Finn, feeling a bit saner - he was never sure what was and wasn't normal for the new universe he'd woken up in.

"Do you want to take Laika and go take a picture?" he asked, realizing it was probably meant for passport photos - but he doubted they'd get in any trouble.

Shibrogane

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:44 pm
In Brilliant Technicolor

"Sure," said Aleksy. "C'mere, girl." It was wholly unnecessary to call his dog over. She was gamboling about his feet. He gathered her up and joined Finn by the photobooth. "Beefcake boyfriends first," he said to Finn.

Silverah

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces