Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] The Harvest Moon Jubilee 2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:33 pm
Xavier glanced at her, an uncertain look on his face as his gaze fell down to his boots. This was also one of the first times he'd gone this far from home without his lusus. While it felt incredible to be even more dependant, he couldn't help worry. He felt unsure of himself in that exact moment, frustrating given he had thought about good ways to present the topic the entire trip over to the festival. Now that he was actively trying to make the mooncakes he had all kinds of concerns.

Namely he just hoped they came out alright, he'd tried his best at least.

"Hm. Yuh think so..? That's..pretty much how I feel about the idea at the moment." The jadeblood pursed his lips slightly, musing thoughtfully. As she moved from him a bit his arm brushed past hers as they moved about working on their own respective projects. Xavier wondered if she'd like her own he was making...it was a little weird as he planned to finish the majority of decorations when she wasn't by him.

Peering at her almost sheepishly, Xavier smiled at her. "Not bad..? I have three cakes. They all came out differently...but with any luck who they are meant for will like them." He added a touch cryptically, working on boxing up each one to store away to take away. He'd made Eilidh's with honey and blackberries. Amonee's had a pink-tinted berry creme, and Nucleo's was an espresso flavored chocolate base. Squinting at the three cakes, he chewed at his bottom lip. Well. This will have to do. He mused, contemplating whether or not he'd made good choices on the flavor profile.

"What about yours? When we are done...do you want to go try some of the other festival events perhaps?" Xavier leaned in a bit, peering at her as he unconsciously rest his chin against her shoulder to sneak a peek at her handywork.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:12 am

Polair carried on as if what she had to say was the least interesting thing in the world, a sentiment Mahmud found odd. Yet he could appreciate it; again, from what he had heard, Highbloods were usually full of themselves. Gnash wasn't, and neither was Polair from what he could tell. Indeed, in Polair's eyes she was second to the universe as a whole and that was beautiful.

He didn't understand what Nitrogens were, or Carbons, but being made of stars was astounding to him. Stars were large, scary balls of flaming death from what he had read, and that power was inside everyone? Crazy! Like he'd ever have power like that. And Polair wasn't afraid of that at all, she was ready to embrace it! She was ready to explore! She was... she was... stuffing the paste into the egg yolk.

For a moment he stood there, stupefied by her actions. How... how could she mess that one up... it was an egg yolk. Eggs are yellow. How could she miss...

After a blink or two, the boy quickly reached forward and held Polair's hands, before she crumbled the yolks into any more powder. "I'd love that... its nice seeing you get so excited but..." Could it be? Someone so smart? "Polair...have you ever seen an egg yolk before? You're stuffing paste inside it... its crumbling up." He really hoped she didn't feel dumb after that mistake. Maybe she was just not culinary inclined. "Like this, see?" Perhaps she just needed to be guided. Mahmud took her hands again and brought the ingredients together. "you mush the paste..." He mushed the paste in her hand, sure to be gentle. "And then you wrap it around the egg..."

Smart folks must need help with cooking too... "Sorry um... if its too distracting for you, we could learn a bit later. Is that better for you?"

imaginationsparadise
        Mahmud: Disbitch.jpg

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:04 am
Polair stiffened as she felt his little hands stop her from doing what she's doing. The highblood swallowed hard as soon as he threw some hard hitting questions at her. She slightly moved her hands back, pressing her lips together as she thought of a way to brush off the whole thing without giving away she couldn't see at all, nor saying she as dependent or stupid.

"I... Yes, I've seen egg yolks before. I was, curious. I, wanted to see how much paste could a standard yolk hold before its surface tension broke. Since egg yolks do have interesting surface activities, as evaluated by the surface tension reduction in any aqueous system." Yeah, she made sure he could argue with that logic.

However her heart sank when he tried showing her how to do it-- because she couldn't see. Not being fully able to bear with her blindness kept her miserable. When Polair lost my sight, her drones suggested she was brave. Whenever she went against Claud's rules, they said she was brave. But she was not. It wasn't bravery; She had no choice.

Polair was forced herself to wake up and live her life. Every time she moved, her sense of direction got messed up, making her lose herself repeatedly.

"Yes, I see." She said with hints of bitterness while he reached out for her hands and guided her to do it properly.

"Maybe it's better for you do do this step and for me to... to watch you do this. It's better that way." She weakly smiled at Mahmud and handed him the paste they had stuffed.

Skyli Peep
WELP, THIS TURNED SAD :"D

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 32 Total: 32 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:04 pm
Eilidh looked down at her mooncakes, finishing the last bits of decorations. Would Xavier like his?... What about her pink crush? She took a deep breath, decorating a few extra mooncakes just in case she chickened out of giving her confessions in a cake.

The tealblood jumped in surprise as Xavier rested his chin on her shoulder, flushing teal as she realized her was looking at her work. She quickly put the mooncakes into a little box to hide them. "H-hey... no peeking!" She told him, worrying at her lip. "I-I'm done now." She replied, grabbing her box. "Where did you want to go next?" She asked.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:50 pm
Xavier had worn a friendly smile that pulled on the identical jade freckles on either side of his cheeks. He hadn't meant to really sneak to closely a peek at her handy work, but he knew she was an excellent baker. He'd learned a lot of finer points from her in their time spent together. "Don't worry..I didn't look to closely I promise yuh." Xavier added before sheepishly smiling as he backed off. He'd decorated his cakes with red and pink respectively for his crushes...the others being various assorted designs just to make them not look like they were after thoughts.

A determined expression crossed his features as he decided he really shouldn't back out on the idea..what could it hurt? At worst either would decline and they'd still be friends. Sighing a little he rubbed his neck nervously as he backed up giving her a little space when she told him no peeking.

Once they were both ready to go, he offered a gloved hand to her. The dress she'd worn for the harvest jubliee was stunning, he actually found himself staring more than not at her. Did she even realize how the harvest moon's reflected her smile? Xavier blinked rapidly several times realizing she'd asked him a question. "Well..do you want to try the haystack search or maybe see how the snoutbeast wrestlers are doing?" He suggested, before offering his hand or arm for her..unsure which sounded better for her.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:58 pm
        Now he was far from a braniac, but it didn't take two braincells to put together that Polair was clearly upset. His heart dropped into his stomach at the thought, and for a short while he couldn't look up from putting paste around egg yolks. They had said something about tension and breaking... but that was an easy facade to see through. He would know, Mahmud was an expert at putting on a face... or at least, he used to be.

Now he stood there with the most guilty expression they would never, ever see.

He gave a small swallow and sigh before finally piping up again. "M-mooncakes... they make me happy... um..." Shifting nervously in place, he put the last of the paste and egg down on the counter and reached over for the presses nearby. "I used to not talk to nobody... I was really bad at talking to people, I was scared whenever people got near me. But the lady who runs this was nice to me." Was it egotistical to talk about himself this much? Was Polair getting sick of it? Again Mahmud reached towards Polair's hands and took them, trying to think of what to say. "I'm... I'm sorry if I wasn't nice. I just want you to feel happy here, like she made me feel."

Mahmud returned the weak smile to Polair and gave her hands a squeeze. "Please um... please don't feel bad. Once I dropped an egg yolk on the ground and tried to stick it in the cake anyways! And once I burnt the cake, too..."

imaginationsparadise
He's trying so hard help

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 pm
Polair didn't mind him talking about himself, it did make her think of her old self. As a child, she wasn't scared of others but she didn't talk much unless it was something that she liked. Things were different now, she talked a bit more and wasn't too cold or rigid. She heard him shuffle in his seat, not to mention getting more things.

The seadweller was surprised, however, once his childish hands to a hold of hers or give them a small squeeze. Second troll in her life to ever dared to give her hand a squeeze. It was cute, how he tried his best to make her feel better. Polair brushed the situation aside with her hand and instead, she reached out to Mahmud and gave the child a sweet pat on the head.

"You don't have to apologize. Thank you." It wasn't his fault, he just didn't know,

Just how blind she was. And that impairment wasn't his fault but her own. "True... Everyone makes mistakes..." It was all just how you take care of the consequences afterwards, big or small.

"What's the next step Mahmud? I want to make you happy by finishing these alright? So you need to explain the directions as precise and concise as you can."

Skyli Peep
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:01 pm
        Polair was nice... they were so very nice. Normally his hair was a no-no for touching... but for Polair, he didn't mind. They were a nice, nice person. Amazing for a seadweller, really. Between her and Gnash... the rumors of their vicious nature were being proven false. Mahmud's cheeks darkened a bit at the touch, and he stood in stunned silence for quite some time.

"What's the next step Mahmud? I want to make you happy by finishing these alright? So you need to explain the directions as precise and concise as you can."

"... OH!"
        Right! They were working on mooncakes! His words came out far faster than his body could react, and again he stood for a little bit before realizing... hey, he was just standing there thinking about a head pat. A very lovely head pat. From a very lovely person. Such a lovely person... "O-OH! We um.. we gotta..." Shoot, what was the next step again?! "More wrapping! Um..."

Quickly, he grabbed at the dough they had set aside earlier and gave it to Polair. "This is the dough we made earlier... its a lot stickier than the paste, and paler. Just make balls out of these with your hands... I will then take them from you, and wrap the ball around the balls of paste and egg." There! That should be concise... he thought. Thats what concise meant, right?

Thats when the thought finally hit him. "Oh! Polair um... s-sorry for not asking before but..." Gog, when was he going to get interactions right? "Your... your pronouns. May I ask what they are? If thats okay?" That would help out quite a bit, wouldn't it? Oh! And... "Also! Whats your lusus like? Are they... are they nice?" Mahmud shuttered remembering the last seadweller he met... "I met a seadweller before, but her mom wasn't very nice... I hope your parent's nice. Harpommy's nice! She probably likes you!" Just like he did. A lot.

imaginationsparadise
NICE LADY TOUCHED HIS HEAD.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 pm
Eilidh smiled to Xavier, taking his hand and leaning into him. "Haystacks?" She motioned, smiling to her best friend. Was he referring to the big one they'd seen on the way in?

Before they went any further she looked to him as they walked. "Hey Xavier, I know we are meeting up with our friends later... b-but.. I'd like to spend time with you later as well.. okay?" She asked shyly, cheeks flushing teal. She wasn't sure how he felt about her exactly, but she really enjoyed spending time with him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:32 pm
Xavier smiled then as he looked to one of his dearest friends. Sliding his fingers into hers he held her hand as his thumb traced against it gently. "Yuh I think I saw it as one of the attractions." Xavier found the weight of her leaning into him pleasant. Sighing softly he smiled as he walked with her.

They had both spent time away after the Space race..so seeing her and spending time together was more than welcomed. Nodding he smiled brightly. "Sure even if we are, do you want to go out to eat together tomorrow night?" Xavier offered with a gently brush if his cheek against the top of her head in a open display of affection.

The colored paper lanterns caught his eye as they walked. They were extremely festive and reminded him of the harvest season at hand. "Thanks for walking around with me in the meantime."  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:38 pm
Eilidh smiled to Xavier, "Well, let's go check it out." She told him, enjoying his company.

"Tomorrow night sounds great." She confirmed, pulling him gently to follow her. "Come on, let's check it out!" Eilidh moved them along at a leisurely comfortable pace.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:41 pm
Xavier let her lead him, although he kept pace at an easy even gate. She seemed to know which way to head, and for what it was worth he carefully slipped his arm around her waist as they walked. His eyes traveled back to the small tealblood. "Your dress looks really nice by the way on yuh..." A slight jade flush to his remark. He'd noticed the outfit change for the occasion, much like why he had donned the festive-like robe.

"I know I said tomorrow night..but did you want to stay over maybe after we are done hanging out?" He inquired, looking to her with a curious look. He planned to give her the little confession cake sometime between now and tomorrow. Xavier hadn't decided when was a really good time, that was beyond him in that moment. Xavier was just grateful to have her to spend it with. She was incredible..he couldn't help the red feelings of pity that had begun even as a child.

As they strolled around the fair grounds, he realized he'd missed out last year in not coming. While he knew it was his own doing, his lusus had urged him to go out and try and enjoy himself. Making their way towards the middle of the festivities he gave the large hay stack a curious look over.

It was incredibly large if not downright oversized. Pausing for a moment he lightly squeezed her a little tighter before Xavier let go to take a step closer to examine the welcome sign. The tealblooded farmer that greeted them and welcomed them to try and find the needle earned a gentle smile. Thanking them he looked back to Eilidh. "With my luck I'm going to get stuck by it...but this should be fun?" He shuffled towards the pile rustling a bit of hay as he scanned over the large amount of hay trying to search.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:44 pm
Eilidh blushed as Xavier's arm wrapped around her, not minding his touch. "Sure. Papa bear is at your hive anyways." She agreed, smiling as she thought of how she would confess her red feelings for him. After handing him the mooncake, what would she tell him? She took a deep breath, deciding to focus on the present.

"Hmm... well.. I'll always heal you, Xavier... always. I lo--" Eilidh suddenly stopped, flushing a dark shade of teal. "I-I l-love your outfit too... v-very festive!" She rolled off, praying he didn't notice what she almost said. "So... h-haystack! Let's go!"

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:17 pm
Xavier paused as he looked back directly at his companion. "Yuh, Mum won't mind she likes it when you stay over." The jade replied with a soft chuckle. Would she even like him as more than a friend? Figuring out how to feel and if a troll was supposed to go in a quadrant sure was confusing. Xavier shook his head reminding himself to focus on the present.

That was until she promised to always heal him. His eyes widened..his pump biscuit pounded wildly at her comment. "I'll always keep you safe." He promised without hesitation. "I'm not the strongest troll ever...and I don't have powers but I swear it." Xavier expressed seriously.

Before long he was clearing out another patch of the haystack as he tried to rifle around...frantically a bit as he'd turned completely jade in the face from her comment."W..well t-thank you." He managed to say without stammering to hard. No surely she hadn't meant anything to serious by that. Xavier moved into another part of the haystack, coming up with nothing but straw and a button.

"Hrm.." Xavier grunted in surprise when he found a button of all things as he tossed it back into the hay pile.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:22 pm
Eilidh felt her pump-biscuit thud in her chest as she listened to Xavier promise to protect her. "Thank you xavvy... " she smiled to him before digging through the haystack in hopes of finding the magical needle!

After searching long and hard, the tealblood plucked out a button. Eilidh giggled, "look xavvy.. I found a button." She told him, pocketing it and moving to continue looking.

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff