azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:01 pm
Hellbine gave her a reassuring mew, pawing at her sleeve. It started as a small bud at first but slowly a single vivid pink gladiolus bloom flowered from the fabric.

Jeremiah let out a breath, a near huff of amusement. "That, I think is a compliment," he said to her. "It's a gladiolus. You must have strong convictions." As that was one of the meanings of the flower.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:26 pm
Preacher's eyes rounded dramatically as she watched the petals unfurl. In this moment. she looked even younger than eighteen - just a kid seeing something wonderful for the first time. Then, like a switch had been flipped, her face closed in on itself. Back to normal. Still, her fingers reached out and touched the flower gently.

"Thank you, Hellbine," she said gravely. "You're something else." She reached out and gave his chin an appreciate scratch before looking up at Jeremiah. A compliment - this flower? It was bright, and pink, and vibrant and nothing like her.

"That so? Well, my 'strong convictions' say it's bout time to head out. Thanks for lettin' me pop over, Mercer. Hellbine is... wonderful." She popped a grin onto her face and stood. "Tell your dude I say hi."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:29 pm
It was nice to see Preacher look like that even if it was for a moment. Jeremiah just shook his head when she back to closed off once more but he was used to it.

He knew how to read people after all.

The small cat gave her a parting lick to her hand before he curled back up on his stool.

Jeremiah inclined his head towards her in goodbye. "I will. Take care of yourself, Preacher."

Then he would let her go, leave the house before his husband got home. At least she got a nice flower out of the visit, even if it wasn't a meal.
final word count: 1192

The 5emblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas