[PRP] Too Late to Apologise? (Hima x Ram) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:29 am
SilverLutz

"Oh I don't know, I'm fairly certain you would find that we do have a few individuals who pick certain elements of nature to speak to," he mused with a smile. Shaking his head, he regarded the dens for a few moments and then rolled his shoulders; whether it be cubs or seers, there were some odd occurrences in this pride, but they tended to be relatively harmless. It might have taken him some time to get used to some of their more superstitious traditions, but they still wouldn't be able to smoosh a bug under their paws.

"Apparently it helps the plants grow better and the flowers bloom brighter," he raised a brow and returned his gaze to the lioness, clearly referring to the healers of the pride. "Or so I've been told, frankly I'm not entirely certain as to what I would say to a plant but if it works for them then I'm not about to request they cease the activity," he pursed his lips and then chuckled at her minor jibe.

"Talking to a crab is no different than conversing with an antelope, a monkey, or a bird," he pointed out and pointed towards her with a claw. "You just have to have healthy ears to listen to their soft replies," he murmured delicately and turned his attention to the food before him; he supposed it was only polite to eat it, though he had just gotten clean...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:51 pm
Hima rolled her eyes slightly at the mention of lions here doing the same thing. She doubted they did it like the Kizi did, entering the strange cave she hadn't a desire to set a foot in and emerging...different. Still, she'd give those Bahari wide berth. Hopefully she wouldn't stumble across any of them chatting to a pile of pebbles.

"I suppose as the ruler here you're more in tune with the other things that crawl and fly in your lands," she finally said. "To each their own. I'll keep talking to lions." She flicked her tail, done with the topic, and tore back into the antelope. The only sounds she wanted to hear out of it were the tearing of flesh and cracking of bone.

After eating her fill, she leaned back to begin grooming herself, casting half-lidded gazes Ram's way from time to time. "I believe a nap is in order," she said as she finished cleaning herself. Her stomach was full and despite being in the shade it was quite warm which only lulled her into that sleepy state even more. "Care to join me?"

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:12 am
SilverLutz

"And cheetahs, and leopards," the Lion corrected for her and motioned to the islands that lay beyond the shore - with the tide as it was now there were no barrs that allowed anyone to traverse the gap, but she would see the pathways eventually. "Limit yourself to lions and you'll be snubbing some of the pride," he pointed out and stretched his legs a touch, first right side, then left, until they gave a somewhat loud crunch.

"As I am hereby bound to bed rest, sleeping is the only thing I have been allowed to do without having the ire of the healers fall upon me," he murmured and heaved a sigh. "However you are more than welcome to take your nap, I will return to my reverie," he mused and shook his head just a touch.

He fell silent for a time and turned his gaze towards the horizon, though his brow did furrow as time went on and he soon returned his gaze to her. If anything his expression was comical, a mix between suspicion and uncertainty.

"Are you hitting on me or is it just that thing the Kizingo'zaa always do?" he hazarded cautiously, vaguely recalling some of her antics from the previous conversations.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:21 am
"And cheetahs and leopards," Hima conceded. She hadn't meant to leave them out, but indeed she had. She'd never snub a leopard, cheetah, or even a hyena or wild dog simply because they weren't a lion. She'd let them say something dumb first.

As she lowered her head to the sand and closed her eyes, Ram spoke again. It made her chuckle softly but she didn't bother to look at him again. No, she was too comfortable in the warm sand to move very much now.

"I don't believe I was there long enough to adopt the habits of the Kizingo'zaa," she murmured. "But to answer your question, yes. I have been since we met. It's quite amusing you're asking after all this time." Had he really been wondering since they met? Surely he wasn't that sheltered.

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:13 am
SilverLutz
Annnnnd I think this one is wrapped up? =O

"Well then," the lion replied in a rather bemused tone, regarding the now relaxed mare. "I guess I still have it in me," he remarked and puffed out his chest, more so out of pride than anything. He didn't expect anyone to see it, or to comment on it, but there was something to be said for the compliment. He hadn't turned the eye of another in a while and even then, the vast majority of the lionesses had been a little too young for him.

...Not that he wouldn't have been flattered all the same.

"Well done, son, you're not greying too much around the edges!" he declared to nowhere in particular as he settled himself back into his former position of comfort. He'd grown rather fond of this basking malarkey, he wasn't about to give up on it now!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:34 pm
Hima kept her eyes closed as she listened to Ram preen a bit and snorted, although it was out of amusement.

"The only grey I see on you are your damn leg warmers," she said, swatting her tail in his direction. It was an affectionate swat, though, and her amusement carried in her voice. "So hush up with that."

Content to lay in the sun and let her food digest, Hima slowly drifted off into a light dose. Hopefully Ram would let her sleep, still pleased over the fact that she'd been coming on to him this whole time, and maybe he'd forget about making her apologize to those crabs...

Epine de Rose
Fin!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items