Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:52 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
"It won't be so easy to get there, I barely made it here without getting hurt. Besides first we have to find a way to get passed all the ponies who were turned into robots, as well as the ones that came with this Eggman guy." Diamond Flight said in a serious tone. "If we can catch a pony from King Sombra and restore their memories, we can find out exactly what we need to know. I was only there for a few hours but I can take us to their base. Once we're inside, we'll need to find a way to free the pones who've yet to be turned into robots." She added. Diamond was very smart, thanks to twilight who taught her a lot of useful things. "We'll need all the help we can get. I'll ask all the pegasus ponies if they'll help as well as the unicorns. The Earth Ponies can stand by for medical help." She said before she zipped towards the ponies who were not hurt and started telling them they needed all the help they could get with their plan.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

''And we'll get started on finding the other chaos Emeralds and see if any other of our friends are here too, but first....where are we and what is this place?'' Said Sonic really wanting to know where they were. ''Good idea, I'll come up with a plan to get us into the base without being seen at all.'' Said Tails as he started to think up ways for him and his friends and Diamond Flight to enter the base without being seen whatsoever. ''Oh! I'm Miles Tails Prower, but everyone just calls me Tails.'' Said Tails with a smile on his face. ''I am Knuckles the Echidna, guardian of the Master Emerald on Angel Island.'' Said Knuckles introducing himself. ''And I'm Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog!'' Said Sonic introducing himself with a grin on his face.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:14 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
"I'm Diamond Flight Fastest Pegasus in Equestria!" Diamond said smiling as she stood proudly. "That's my aunt Twilight Sparkle. She's a princess here!" She added as she pointed to Twilight with her hoof. She then went to ask the other ponies to help them defeat king Sombra and Eggman.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:37 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

''Nice to meet you all, yes I am Princess Twilight Sparkle. I am so glad you all have you all fighting along side us all.'' Said Twilight Sparkle with a smile on her face as the ponies all agreed to help Diamond Flight. ''We also have a princess in our world too, her name is Sally Acorn'' Said Knuckles. ''Well I'm the fastest thing in Mobius, when this is over, how about a race? No-one has ever beaten me in a race.'' Said Sonic with a smirk on his face.

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:49 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond's ears perked. "You're on!" She said smirking back. She was indeed the fastest flyer in Equestria, but she wasn't sure if Sonic would be able to keep up. Meanwhile, Sonic's female friends were on their way following a signal from their com-links. They were being careful not to be seen by the Swatbots that were all over the place.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:03 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Sonic's male friends also started heading to Sonic's location, following a signal from their com-links. '''We need to stay out of sight and not get caught.'' Said Shadow making sure that he and the guys stayed outta sight of the Swatbots that were all over the place. ''Shadow. Why don't we just take out Eggman's robots and be done with it?'' Said E-123 Omega wanting to just tear Eggman's robots apart, limb by limb. ''It would not be wise to do so. We must move silently and quickly'' Said Espio the Chameleon in a stern tone of voice.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:16 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond was flying outside the castle while the others thought up their plan of attack. She was doing a practice run of her wonderbolt routine. It was her dream to be a wonderbolt like her parents. That and she had to clear the sky since Rainbow Dash and most of the Pegasi weren't around. They were too scared to leave the castle. She was giggling and whooping it up while at the same time keeping an eye out for trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:29 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Sonic's male friends finally arrived at the castle and they begun to enter the castle as they all looked around the castle. ''Wow! This is some place!'' Said Vector the crocodile entering with Espio the Chameleon and Charmy the Bee. ''Whoever owns this place must be loaded! You think they'd hire us for a job and pays us lots and lots money.'' Said Charmy looking around while hovering in the air with a grin on his face. Espio remained quiet as he walked next to Vector and Shadow. ''I wonder we are....and why Sonic called us here'' Said Shadow looking around the castle. ''Analyzing location.....error! Location not found!'' Said E-123 Omega. ''Let's just meet up with Sonic and he'll explain everything.'' Said Silver the hedgehog walking beside the others.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:39 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond was watching them from the rafters. She was up to her old tricks again. She then got an idea and flew up ahead as fast as her wings would carry her, looking like a white blur with a purple streak as she rounded the corner, setting up a trap. She saw Silver and Shadow but didn't trust the robot at all. Meanwhile Sonic's female friends were running away from some timber wolves in the Everfree Forest. Sally was cooking up a plan as they ran before putting it into action, with the others help of course.

Once Diamond's trap was set up with the net and everything, mainly for Omega she peeked around the corner looking innocent and scared as she looked at them. SHe was hiding her wings as she did this, her bird friends holding the net and a bear hiding for Omega in the shadows. Diamond was waiting for the strange beings to notice her so she could easily trap them. She was ready to fly up to the rafters once they were close enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:46 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

E-123 Omega took notice of Diamond Flight and processed to walk towards and begun speaking to her. ''Greetings quadruped creature, do not be frightened, I wish you no harm. I merely wish to know the name of this location'' Said E-123 Omega looking at her unaware that there was a trap overhead waiting for him as well a bear waiting in the shadows. The others begun take notice of Diamond Flight and begun heading towards her as they wondered who and what she was, they had never seen a creature like her before in of their lifes before...''Ooo what's that thing over there? I bet it wants play with us!'' Said Charmy the bee flying towards her. The bear waited in the shadows for its chance to strike.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:07 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond giggled as Charmy came close to her before she started running passed her animal friends. SHe gave her bear friend the signal for Omega before the birds all threw a magical net on the others, while Charmy was in another one away from them. Diamond then came out and said "Gotcha!" before she landed in front of them while the bear managed to pin Omega's arms so he couldn't move them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:56 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

All of Sonic's male friends were captured by magical net, expect for E-123 Omega who was pinned down by the bear. ''Unggghh! Grrr!!! Who are you? Are you working for Eggman? Well if you are, we won't tell you anything!'' Said Shadow the hedgehog looking at Diamond Flight with anger in his eyes. ''Yeah! Let us outta here right now or else!'' Said Charmy the Bee struggling to get out of the net. ''Or what? Hmmm?'' Said a voice walking out of the shadows and into the light. ''Up to your old tricks again, I see'' Said the male draconequus smiling and looking at the ones who were captured in the net. ''But what have we here? Strange looking creatures aren't they? Ah! A magical net!'' Said Discord chuckling and smirking as he stood next to Diamond Flight. ''Good choice! I do rather like the trap you set for these strangers!'' Said Discord patting Diamond's head and smiling at her and gave her a treat.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:20 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
"Why would I work for him when you already are!?" Diamond said pointing at them before Discord appeared and she smiled. "Uncle Discord!" She yelled as she hugged him and took the treat. "Well I have a great teacher." She said after she ate the treat happily. "Anyway, we should take them to auntie twilight. She'll know what to do with them." She said as she nodded to her pony friends, Appleseed, applejack's son, Gemstone, rarity's daughter, Pie Party, pinkie's son, Silver light, Fluttershy's daughter, and Flurry heart, Twilight's niece. They all herded them to twilight while Diamond's bear friend took care of Omega and watched him carefully around the fillies and colts. "Auntie twilight. I caught these guess sneaking around the castle! What should I do with them?" Diamond said showing off for her friends again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:23 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

''Ah! yes! Your auntie Twilight is a clever pony indeed! And I have no doubt about that.'' Smiled Discord hugging her back as he went with her. ''We're not working for Eggman!'' Shouted Silver the hedgehog trying to use his psychic powers to free himself and the rest of the gang. ''Hmmm.....let me look into their hearts once again and I will see what it is we shall we do with them.'' Said Twilight using her magic to once again look into their hearts when she was interrupted by Sonic. ''Why do you have my friends captured? And who is this?'' Said Sonic looking Discord up and down curiously. ''Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Discord, and who you are, you spiky blue creature?'' Asked Discord extending his hand to Sonic. ''I'm Sonic! Sonic the hedgehog! and I'm the fastest thing alive!'' Smirked Sonic as he shook Discord's hand. ''Oh are you now? hmmm? Well I don't think you're as fast as Diamond Flight.'' Chuckled Discord with amusement as he floated in the air.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:47 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond had her friends release Shadow, Silver and the other, even though she wasn't really trusting of Omega. For all they knew, he was a spy. She didn't trust Omega at all and since he didn't have a 'heart', they couldn't know for sure if he was good or not. She and her pony as well as her animal friends went to play outside. They were playing tag. Diamond was it, and she was doing her best to let them capture her, knowing they weren't as fast as she was. After all, she was the fastest Pegasus in Equestria. She definitely took after her parents, though she mostly took after Rainbow Dash in the way she acted. They were all laughing when Sally and Sonic's female friends showed up, from the way they looked, Diamond didn't try to catch them, but instead told them where to go. Amy saw Sonic and rushed to him, hugging him once she got to him yelling "SONIC!" as she ran to him. Diamond went back to playing with her friends, whose parents had all been caught, including hers.

After everyone had a turn being it, they stopped and started talking. Silver Light started crying missing her mother and father, fluttershy and Big Macintosh. Everyone missed their parents, but Diamond knew that they had to wait for their plan to go into action before anyone's parents returned to normal. She sighed as Silver Light cried. "Don't worry Light. we'll get them back." Then Gemstone said "But how Diamond? We can't very well just rush in there without a plan. Besides what can we do?" "Without the Elements of Harmony we can't do much." Said Appleseed. "Plus all the princesses, Except for Auntie twilight, are gone." said said Pie Party. "True. but what if the elements are found? We can't just give up can we!?" Diamond said taking charge as usual as she landed next to Silver Light and hugged her to help her friend feel better.

Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff