Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:32 pm
Genkawolf

User Image"I will let the two of you get used to each other then. When you are finished getting used to each other you can write her name down in the tack shed and let her out into the pen. Class is over right now and I need to stretch my legs. I will see you later."

(exit)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:20 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

"I will and have a good walk" said Sato and wave goodbye to Damon as he watched him leave. He turned his attention back to his horse, "To come up with a name that matches your beauty" he said mostly to himself and touched sand colored mane. He was a little surprised that he was trust to follow instructions without anyone supervision from a adult. He began walking with her using the bridle as he tries to get used to her, but not too far away from the pen. He noticed how calm and gentle the palomino mare was acting and came up with three names. "I thought of three names, but I can't decide on which to pick" he said to the mare. "How about you pick which of the three you like" he offered and watched the mare nod her head. "Okay, first name: Molly" he said and the mare snorted so he went onto the next name, "Majestic sun" when he got the same response he went onto the next name, "Last one, Butterscotch" the mare nodded her head neighed. "Butterscotch it is" he said smiling.
Sato spent a few more minutes with Butterscotch before leading to the pen and letting her out in there then he wrote her name down in the tack shed. "See you later, Butterscotch" he said to the palomino and waved before jogging off to his dorm room.
[exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:58 pm
User ImageDamon trotted up to the stables and shifted forms getting the palomino out of the pen and sending her off to join the rest of the herd. He smiled as he watched her run off before he entered the stables and the tack room. So he named the mare butterscotch. It was a cute name and fit the cream colored horse well. He smiled as he found her riding equipment and touched it her name gettin engraved on the silver band over her face strap and on her blanket. The rear of her saddle also got her name on it.

The next thing he did was mark all of her grooming equipment and a shelf for Sato so he could find everything. The stall she stayed in also got her name on it and was cleaned out since she hadnt used it yet.

When he was done with everything he entered his office and looked at his class schedule. So far Sato was the only new student he had, none of his previous students showed up yet but that didn't mean they wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:53 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj raced to the stable careful not to spook any horses that were out. He stopped outside of the stable and sighed, a smile forming on his face. Out of all the classes he had to take Damon's Equestrian Class was his favorite. His old man would frown at this but it was true. The horses calmed him and left a kind of peace in him. Agraj stretched and walked into the stable. It was also the only class other than his old man Xavier's class that he came to every time regardless of what injuries he had from who ever wanted to fight him that day.
He inhaled deeply enjoying the smell of horses, leather and hay. Agraj spotted Damon and walked over to him "Sorry Im late!"

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:48 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Shinjiro followed Damon from the horse trails, this time not bothering to hide. He was a student, after all, and had signed up for the class both because he loved horses and because he wanted to get to know the centaur. Even if it was just a little. Walking up to the stands, he looked around until he spotted Damon. He hadn't approached him. Instead, he looked at the horses. He still didn't know how to approach him. He could walk up and say, "Hi!" but that wasn't Shinjiro at all. The teen was just too...anti-social for it. Was that the right word to use?

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:39 pm
OniKikioAi

RainNekoFairy

User ImageDamon looked at his two students and let out a sigh. He knew one of them and just let being late slid. It didn't matter much to him that a person was a bit late.

"Don't worry about it Agraj. Go and get your horse and saddle it up. I want to see how much you have remembered during the summer." When he saw the other student he gave a kind smile and held out his hand. "Hello there, your a new face. Im Damon the teacher of this class. I would like to see just what you know about horses before we start the class. After I determine your skill level I will find a horse suitable for you. He or she will become your responsibility. This was once a wild herd of horses and you will become the owner of your horse."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj smiled his toothy grin, before quickly walking down the row of stalls to see if his horse was there. As he walked he reminisced on their first meeting she was a wild thing then and still was at times. A tall Morgan standing at 15.8 hands from the bottom of the long marking-less legs to her withers. She had held her head high and arched showing strong muscle while sporting a thick mane. Her tail was held up as she pranced in that stall full of annoyance. She was a dark bay as simple as they came without a marking on her. Agraj stood there that day waiting for Damon to tell him her name, her name was Agasaya.
Agraj did not find his wild spirited mare in any of the stall so he wondered out into the pastures with a lead rope and halter in hand. The red head found Agasaya there with her head in the tall grass eating away at it. The wind caught his back and pushed his scent past him and to the dark bay horse. He watched as he picked up her strong head from the paled grass with her ears pricked forward and nostrils flaring as she recognized her scent. Agraj laughed as she nickered at him like he was her long lost foal and trotted toward him. He welcomed her by rubbing down her body with his hands, her own muzzle nudging at his back and shoulders. He noticed a few scratched here and there "Have you been playing nice?" he questioned her while slipping her halter on. Agasaya snorted her reply.
The mare was something else, she dislike a lot of horses and people but seemed fine with Damon and just adored Agraj. But she was always apart from the herd, because when she did come close to them Agasaya would pick fights with most of the members.
The sound of her hooves echoed through the stable as Agraj brought her to a stall and hooked her up to the cross ties located inside. Then as quickly as possible, because Agasaya was impatient, Agraj brushed and saddled the mare. All the while she arched her neck to stare down at her hoof as she extend it and brought it hard to the ground making an extravagant pawing motion.
Agraj stood outside her stall helmet on and her bridle in hand "All ready when you are Damon!" he called over Agasaya's snorting and pawing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 am
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Shinjiro jumped a bit when Damon approached him, and his cheeks turned pink. "Sh....Shinjiro Sanada...." At first, he wasn't going to take his hand, but then realized that he may be able to see if they were as soft as they looked. Reaching out, the teen took Damon's hand. They were soft! A bit rough due to caring for the horses, but they were still very soft. "I....I only know how to groom and put a saddle on a horse. I've...never actually ridden one before...."

the gothic beauty 2

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:15 pm
OniKikioAi

RainNekoFairy

User ImageDamon looked away from his new student and looked at Agraj and his mare. "Alright nice job with getting the tack on her. I want you to do al the basic exercises today and when that is done rub her down and give her some feed. I need to assess the newer student and get him a horse."

Turning his attention back to shinjiro he smiled once again. "Well then shall we get started by finding you a suitable horse? I'm thinking you could easily handle one of the stallions once you have the skills needed for riding." He gave a specific whistle and a stallion parted from the herd and came to Damon. "This big boy should do well under your care. It is your job to pick a name for him."

Damon wanted to give Shinjiro time with his stallion but he would need to keep an eye on the horse as it did like to act up when he wasn't watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:35 pm
the gothic beauty 2
OniKikioAi

RainNekoFairy

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel

OOC: his voice is legolas's from lotr

Marou made his way through the campus. He blinked when a few people ran from him. The elven thief and unprincely elven prince you'd ever meet found these people fascinating. Drinking some of his brainblaster he put it away as his ears heard a sound he missed. Nimbly the man ran through the grounds and stopped near the horses. "Fascinating. Some of the most beautiful of the equistrian race I've seen since the shedding of my life all those years ago." His old world elven accent left the air. He spoke to the horse nearest him in ancient elven.

After speaking with the horses for a while he nodded his head to both males and ran off again.

ooc; exit edited in marou is restless little elven thief...*lies about height marous is tall*  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 pm
the gothic beauty 2

TimeKeys

RainNekoFairy

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agasaya pinned her ears as the stallion passed, and all Agraj could do was roll his eyes and push on the mare. "Got in a fight with him too?" he asked her, she snorted hard with her ears back in response. He laughed at her "You know your suppose to get along with stallions right?" he watched as she shook her head at his question. He harnessed the dark bay mare and led her to the ring. She followed him like an obedient puppy, prancing with excitement beside him.
Agraj was walking the mare toward the outdoor ring when he saw a man he never met before talking in a langue he didn't know to the horses. He watched with curiosity before Agasaya was pushing at his back telling him to move it. He smiled at her and continued to walk toward the ring memorizing what he heard to ask his father about it later.
They entered the ring, he did a final check of his saddle and bridal before mounting the tall mare. After he was on her back Agasaya flicked her head back and raised her tail, she body tightened like a spring ready to sprint and race around. He held her tight enough to remind her that he was in charge but lose enough so she could toss her head as she pleased. He slowly warmed her up with some walking, trotting and a few other motions and movements to keep her attention on him. It didn't take the mare long to remember that they were a team though Agraj was pretty sure she never forgot. Her neck curled her head toward her chest, one ear flicked forward and the other back toward Agraj. He smiled and stroked her thick neck receiving a snort.
After he was sure she wouldn't do anything to wild he allowed her to canter. Her long dark mane caught the wind and created a dark inferno as they cantered around the ring. She paused mind stride to take a few galloping steps, leaving Agraj laughing and smiling hard. He knew what she wanted. The mare craved to race with him through the trails and meadows. But he also knew he could only go with Damon's permission, so he patted the beast and let her walk.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Shinjiro remained quiet when Damon called to the other student, his attention going to the elf that entered the grounds. Another student for Damon to tend to. Mentally sighing, he listened to the whistle Damon used to call over a stallion he said he'd be able take care of with some riding practice. The stallion trotted over and Shinjiro smirked a bit. It was a gorgeous creature. Tall, blackish-blue fur, strong muscles. He looked fit as a fiddle, but seeing as Shinjiro knew close to nothing about horse health, for all he knew, the stallion could have cancer or something. "A name, huh?...Abyssion. How's that for a name?" The stallion nodded his head and made a sound as if accepting the name. Shinjiro wondered what reaction he would have gotten if he suggested Sunshine or Flowerpetal. Probably would have been trampled. "Abyssion it is then."

the gothic beauty 2

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:27 am
TimeKeys

OniKikioAi

RainNekoFairy

User ImageDamon nodded in approval at the name Shinjiro gave to his stallion. "It certainly fits him. Why don't you start by grooming him while I see the young man over there. I should spend a bit of time with all my students." He smiled and walked over to the elf. "An elf hmm? Not many of you around that I'm aware of. I'm Damon the teacher for this class, I hope the herd is to your liking." He smiled and looked at the horses that were still free to run and frolic as they wished.

"Are you a student in this class by any chance? If so you will need a horse of your own from the herd I have a stunning silver stallion that might be the perfect match for you if your interested." He was still watching the horses until he turned to see Agraj. "Go ahead and take her on the trails. Stretch your legs a bit." He waved the student and his mare off.

"Why don't you come to the stable with me? I have another student that I need to teach as well. He needs tack and gear for his mount." the elf ran off and Damon let out a sigh. Well that just left him with Shinjiro.

Entering the stable he spotted the boy and his horse. "How are things coming along?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 pm
the gothic beauty 2

TimeKeys

RainNekoFairy

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agasaya nickered at that tossing her head, Agraj was fairly certain that the mare knew what Damon was talking about. Because she began to paw at the fence telling Agraj that she could jump it and they could be on their way but the red head knew they would get in trouble so he led the mare to gate and leaned down to open it. Agasaya stood surprisingly still for her rider to open it, but once it was open she took off like a bullet under him. Leaving Agraj sit in half seat and laughing as they chased the wind down the trails.
((EXIT))

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 am
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Damon ran off to go help the elf, leaving Shinjiro with Abyssion. It was going to be difficult being interested in a professor. At least he had a year to go before he graduated, and maybe then he could get over this schoolboy crush? He didn't know. Shinjiro turned and started grooming Abyssion, carefully brushing in the direction his fur went and petting along the base of his mane to keep him calm. His fur was soft. "Too bad horses can't talk, or I can't understand you. I'd like to ask you some questions about Professor Damon...." Abyssion swished his tail, hitting Shinjiro's face and neighing teasingly, making the teen blush deep red. Apparently, the horse understood him just fine. So caught up in the grooming and trying to get himself to stop blushing, he hadn'y noticed Damon return and jumped a bit, dropping the brush. "Ah....I-I....It's going well....He hasn't trampled me yet or tried to push me away. I...hope that means he likes me...." Here was a little fun fact about him: Shinjiro loved animals. He could watch and pet them all day. The only thing was that animals didn't like him. He couldn't count the number of times the family dog attacked him or many ducks chased after him for no reason. So, Abyssion was a pleasant and much wanted change in that cycle. Hopefully it stayed that way.

the gothic beauty 2

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces