Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image
User ImageBrandon "DeadShot" ThurmanUser Image

Brandon watched as the girl spoke about wanting to out and how the scientist where mean. He couldn't help himself as he started to laugh as he knew guards would be coming soon. She told him she had flaws and that was why they didn't want to let her out just yet. As she crawled out from under the bed he was calm and cool even though most would be panicked. He waited for her to get out from under her bed as he stood there. He could of just left the girl but she seemed like she needed to find out about the world the hard way. "Kid you need to learn that what those fools say doesn't matter. If you want to see the outside then go see it and then come back later. The last time they tried to stop me I kinda placed a few in a hospital bed."

The way he said was meant to encourage her and to put a little fact into her mind. As she moved out from under her bed he drew his guns and fired rubber bullets in both directions A ughh sounds told him he had connected with at least one guard. The shots had been made of rubber so they wouldn't kill them but they would be feeling those impacts for awhile. As she spoke about being surprised about him trying to leave made him laugh. The laugh only deepened almost sounding dark when she said he seemed the most trained and experienced of the brotherhood. "Well then I say we go and have some fun outside of these walls. Who knows kid you might find you like being in the brotherhood after today." Turning to move down the hall he wanted to make sure she was going to be right behind him before he made his way out. "Just make sure you stay behind me kid and don't fall behind. If you get caught I'm leaving you behind." The guards would be using live rounds and if shot at he knew he would be able to keep running.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:16 pm
10010║▌│ ▌█ │█│║♪BridgetDonnikin~EchoShock♪║▌│█│║▌║█│║0110100

User Image

"No problem, I wont let them try to keep me from wanting to see things than whats in the inside of these walls of concrete, it'll be their fault if they make me mad again. I might even see a few bloody ears this time if its just right."
Though normally Echo wasn't one to talk like that but the adrediline was pumping in her blood as she ran in the hall to catch up, as the sound of yelling behind her was starting to multiply as more guards were starting to band together knowing what was going on. Like he had said the guards were starting to shoot as the two of them curved a corner closer to the escape out the building.
Echo looked behind her and stopped for a moment as they had started to slow down a few feet from her, however they were trained to be cautious when it was mutants trying to escape they had no idea if they were going to retaliate or not. Thanks to her experience and social behavior Echo was considered a class D mutant, the second lowest form that ment she was almost never hostile but very gullible since she used her powers against anyone but the dummies and targets in the test labs, almost close to being more of a obedient robot than an actual person. She watched them as one guard took a few steps towards her as she went off again to run.
That little stunt only got them saying a few choice words as Echo caught up with Dead Shot.
"I'm taking that outside is much more fun than being cooped up in the building everyday, you have no idea how happy your making me to be able to go out and see the sun for once, thats the first thing I'll do is look at the blue sky then after that see the surroundings of new sounds to hear. I wont let these guys tell me what to do anymore and end up shocking me again to stay down."
She was thinking about everything she can do once they got out, however that thinking distracted from hearing a guard shoot a couple rounds to at least catch one of the escapees.

Echo was laughing till a stinging burn sensation raced through the side of her leg as a bullet just clipped her as a missed hit. Registering pain she was about to scream from the pain but in sheer luck manage to turn in the guards' direction before screeching and falling to the ground. That was one thing she was afraid of since Dead Shot had said if she was caught she would be left behind, as well probably her only chance to get a sense of freedom as one of the guards tried to restrain her feet. Before he had the chance to put the cuffs on Echo shoved him back with enough force to knock him in three others that were chasing, though in pain she had forgotten the stored sound waves her headset had collected from the loud sirens that traveled to her hands to force the guard away from her. Echo stood up shaking the pain off to see the guards were trying to recover, before they had the chance she was off only this time bouncing off the walls for momentum using the sound at her feet to bounce from the walls and floor and dodge bullets that flew by. Not soon after Echo caught up now that the guards were a little away from how they sound.

"I told them not to push me, now look what they did. Just because they shot me and got me to cry."

110110║▌│ ▌█ ▌ ║│ ▌█ ▌ │█│║ ♪ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║0110100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:51 am
You want to tell me I'm nothing compared to you?...

Ciara DeLanly ~ Liquid Death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nodding Ciara smiles at Hanna saying "That would be great Hanna" she tucked the remaining hairs behind her ears as she starts to walk again with Hanna this time as she took her headphones from her ear's so she could have a proper conversation with Hanna as she says "So what food do you like? Personally pasta is my favorite"

....I could make the blood in your veins boil to kill you where you stand!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:00 am
Zenon Munroe

User Image

Zenon awoke from his nap wearing nothing but loose track suit bottoms and a short sleeved shirt as he went downstairs and saw Hanna talking and walking with someone he had never before as he walked over and introduced himself with a friendlily smile ''Hello there, who may I ask are you?'' Said Zenon smiling at her as he waved at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:37 am

Ciara gasps and jumps as the male appears by them she'd seen him around but was in none of his classes and not wanting someone else to tease her she'd avoided him at all costs so he had no idea she existed. Sighing she knew that was no longer a choice as she she nervoulsy whispered "I'm Ciara DeLanly..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 am
☼ℋanna the Șummer ℱlare☼

User Image

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ☼ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
When Hanna went to look what or in this case who had scared Ciara she knew the face instantly, though not seen much in classes she saw from Zenon's clothes that he was just starting the day without studying.
"Your just very lucky that it was the same thing we hear all the time as a reminder. You know one of these days the teachers are going to catch you sleeping off the day then.....of course you'll be sent to the big guy himself."
No student never wanted to be in 'His' office unless they wanted a good chewing of how their behavior in the institute was not the best, then again Hanna never had to go in there except for first going to school on how things worked at the school. Shaking the idea she was looking to Zenon with a slight bit of annoyance but humor he would sleep off a good day like today.
"Think if it this way at least we have a lot more freedom to do as we wish not like those in the brotherhood...."her voice cracked for a second since it was frowned upon to talk about other outside of X-men however students did talk of rumor or stories.
"Poor souls, i don't know if its all true there but I've heard some stories of mutants like us spending everyday testing and training just to become mindless obedient soldiers to their cause or for science in mutation. But needless to say just try and make it to one class without getting chewed out since it seems I already had done that portion for the morning. Last thing the teachers want are slacking students that might get theirselves killed for being reckless."
Hanna wasn't one to raise her voice for be stern, but then again it had been happening for almost a week and a half.

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 am

Ciara stood in stark silence fidgeting nervously as she heard Hanna tell the male that had appeared and asked Ciara who she was that he shouldn't be slacking classes otherwise he'd be sent to the office - which meant you had to go talk to Wolverine. Though Ciara got on well with wolverine as he had helped her and taken her under his wing since she was left at the school since a baby or 'cub' as wolverine had nicknamed her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:17 am
Zenon Munroe

User Image

Zenon rolled his eyes and laughed ''Those classes are boring and too easy for me and besides they'll never catch me Hanna. And also I know of the brotherhood and yes I do feel sorry for them but anyways back to what you were saying before. I am very smart and I wont end getting myself killed or anything like that and besides these classes are too easy for me that's why I skip them and as for the big guy..he has never said anything about me skipping classes and probably never will and also do you even know that I'm half royalty'' Said Zenon with a smile as he turned his attention towards Ciara ''Nice to meet you, I am Zenon Munroe the son of Black Panther and Storm'' Said Zenon.

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:24 am

Ciara nods and says "Well it's nice to meet you Zenon, I have absolutely no idea who my parents are" she sighs softly and shakes her head as she looks down at the ground before asking "Would you like to join me and Hanna for lunch?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:49 am
Zenon Munroe

User Image

''Sure that'd be cool and I'm sure that one day you'll find out sooner or later..sorry I hope I did not offend you or anything and like wise'' Said Zenon smling at both Hanna and Ciara as his long hair got in his face as he had brush it back.

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image

Brandon wasn't really letting her know he was watching behind him as he kept running. The girl was doing pretty good keeping up with his mildly fast pace as he moved down the halls. The guy behind the desk was telling the guards where to go to. He left one of his guns in it's holster as he kept his eyes looking around to find what he was looking for. The sound of a few shot didn't make him stop but he did look behind. The girl had been laughing till she fell to the ground. Brandon was a few feet ahead of her wondering if he should turn and help her. A bullet pierced through his shoulder only to get not even a reaction. Sure the pain was there but he had been trained not to show it as the bullet was pushed out and the wound healed. One of the guards was about to reach for the girl as he was thinking of shooting the man.

Then the girl started to live up to what he was expecting as she forced the man away with her powers. The one guard had been thrown into the other two behind him making him cover his mouth to keep from laughing. he watched as the girl used her power to help her move faster away from the guards. Drawing his gun he drew a bead down the hall and fired off a few more rounds missing Echo. The guards where another story as the sounds of guards in pain could of been heard. Standing there he just took a moment to go over the map in his head as found the place he was at on it and now added another marker for the girl. It wasn't much farther till he found the thing he was looking for. What most didn't know was that he had been placing items to allow him to make sure they knew just how skilled he was.

Opening his eyes he turned and moved down the hall another twenty feet and turned into a room. Inside was a small teddy bear, and ripped off the head, and removed a bundle from inside. A brick of C4 was inside the bear as he told Echo to stay outside the door. "Listen kid Take that bed and throw it on it's side and get behind it." He told her as he pulled the door shut and moved over to the wall on the other side of the room. Taking the clay like substance he took bits of it off and pressed it into the grooves of the wall and then. Putting the trigger into the plastic he moved to the door and looked out as he made the bomb explode. The sound of the blast made his ears bleed but his healing factor was making it heal. As the dust was settling there was a massive hole in the wall leading to the outside.

This had been the weakest point in the whole place that he read about and wanted to fully exploit it. The guards would of heard that as he pulled the door shut and took out another small bomb. He made sure the guards would of seen it as he rigged it to the front of the door. A small wire ran from the bomb to the inside of the door. If they had half a mind then they would know open the door and you die. "Ok kid you can come out and now it's time to make a break for it." He said as he walked over to the opening in the wall and stood inside of it. The guards had been told not to fire on him or anyone he had with him. They had been warned in advance that he was putting on a show. Still they had been told to point there weapons to make it look good. "You ready for the outside?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:23 pm
10010║▌│ ▌█ │█│║♪BridgetDonnikin~EchoShock♪║▌│█│║▌║█│║0110100

User Image

She was looking through the slightly dusty room to look up to Brandon when he asked her the one thing she had been waiting for all this time, the wall was broken to the point the outside was already inches from being real. The guards didn't matter at this point since they were barely close to keep up but to just point to shoot, yet for Echo they were all the same and she would push them back if they dared tried to touch her again with the outside world inches to the touch as she looked back to him.
"Its been too long....finally right here right now I can get to see what its really like to actually see natural light.....not that fake lighting my eyes are so used to seeing. I dont care who gets in my way the leash is finally coming off. Even if I have to shove them many feet off the ground."

Echo can hear the guards giving them a warning to step back from the hole in the wall but she wasn't going to tolerate it anymore with a flame growing inside to even kill and not even have any idea she was doing so. As the scent of the outside filled the room along with the lingering whiff of smoke from the bomb, Echo just knew that with help from DeadShot she was getting the chance to have time to be free and see what it was like outside a cage. One guard gave off a warning shot even when those right side him told to cease fire, but he wasn't thinking straight but to keep them in their place not to run as the bullets ricochet on the wall making her panic about getting hit again. pain was something she felt everyday from weapon testing, and it was too much as she breathed in a deep amount of air in her lungs about to screech.

Before they made a move Echo's fists started to show the condensed sound waves as she looked straight at them as they backed up, letting out a scream of retaliation as she did the same sending them on their knees holding their heads in agony. A few of them looked at their hands as they were stained red from the loud decibels she gave out close enough to break anyone's ear drums, but she was all smiles going closer to the wall.

"I'm ready now.....let's get out of this cage and into the light out there. I'm dying to see what is there to all my senses."

110110║▌│ ▌█ ▌ ║│ ▌█ ▌ │█│║ ♪ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║0110100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 pm
☼ℋanna the Șummer ℱlare☼

User Image

" I must admit, Zenon, you have a pretty lax nature that I have seen.... " Having her expression soften lightly, still keeping a confidant look to her face " Than all of the humans I have seen in this world. She looked down and back up She knew too well that many humans would frown on the type of people they were.

She did have a secret about her showing off her powers, and didn't even know if it was allowed to show powers, but only time would tell.
" So....have any of you showed off your powers be mistake?" She asked with a coy smile on her face, trying to make it into a joke. She looked to Zenon and Ciara awaiting the answers. She walked down the hall quiet, twirling her hair in her fingers, keeping quiet in case they detected something. She was kind of hoping they didn't.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Ciara laughed and shook her head saying "No way! If I did you would know it!" she was laughing and smiling but she also had a very nervous and worried look.

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image

Brandon watched with amusement as Echo got out from behind the bed. Even as the guards where ready to make it look like they where about to fight he noticed the girls determination to get out. Pulling out his guns he pointed them at the guards before he spoke. "Well now guys I see have a bit of a problem. I intend to walk out of here with the kid behind me. Now you have one choice well two really. Option one you can step aside and let us walk out and we will be back later. Yes we will come back later and things will change around here or I could just blow this place to kingdom come. Then there is option two where I force my way out with the kid, and all of you get to meet up with a body cast. You have no idea what I'm able to do and I warn you I'll heal much faster than you can shoot me." The smile on his face was dark as he pulled the hammers back on his .45s.

Actually the guards had been warned by the higher ups not to even try to hold him if he ever wanted to leave. A few of the guards had tried to think about what to do when one got a call over his radio. "Let them go I just got orders not to try to stop them. If Dead Shot says they'll come back then we let them go." A couple of the other guards had heard about a monster in the brother hood by that name and slowly moved out of the way. Stepping out of the way he looked back to the girl as he pointed his gun toward the front gate. "So what do you want to try first?" His eyes where closed as he gave her a soft smile one that was like an older brother would give to a younger sister. "Take your pick I have a car or a bike outside the gate." As he spoke he held up a set of keys as he turned and started to head for the gate. His guns whent back into there holsters as he walked right by the guards.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff