Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Carrot smiled and shook her head "I can promise I'll be who I am but goofy is still part of my nature. And adults get nothing but ditz." she winked slightly then grinned as a waiter came up again "Oooh yes. I'll have the Green Tea ice cream with chocolate mint." she said excited, clapping her hands slightly. She adored ice cream to the point of an obsession "I'm glad." she added but didn't say what she was glad about, smiling to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled and nodded to the waiter as he smiled and nodded back before he left. Shige then looked at Ayaki and leaned closer. "You know, Green Tea Ice cream is my favorite. I only chose the Plum because I wanted to see how it tastes." Shige spoke much softer now. He smiled as he spoke to Ayaki. "Mint chocolate is also my favorite type of chocolate!"
[OOC

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:27 pm
Carrot grinned "I've never tried it before. Every time I come here, I try something new. Its a bet I made with myself." she put her head down on the table again and grinned up at him "I like chocolate with wasabi. It makes my mouth feel so weird sometimes!" she laughed. Wasabi was one of her favorite flavors, if it could be called a flavor, and she ate it when ever possible "Spicy foods and creamy foods are delicious to me. But I love sushi as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

Shigeru nodded, looking at his glass with a small amount of wine inside. "Ah, wasabi. I don't like anything that is too spicy. Wasabi has a taste that is unnatural. Artificial." Shigeru then drank the last of the wine in the glass but did not serve himself more from the bottle since he was beginning to feel ill. His eyes shifted back to Ayaki. Shige was feeling quite sleepy now that he had his meal. The ice cream would surely do him in for bed. In the drowsy state he was in, he did not take his eyes from Ayaki. He did not care if he was rude or awkward just then, he needed sleep. Shige smiled "Why do you want people to call you Carrot?" He asked.
[OOC

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:21 pm
The waiter arrived with their ice cream and Carrot popped right back up, eager to try something new "Thanks!" she started eating as Shigure spoke to her, not in the least disturbed by his unwavering gaze "My hair was orange when I was born. Bright orange. So my mother nicknamed me Carrot and the name stuck. Everyone in my village called me Carrot. Then my hair turned pink. Some people tried to call me Candy." she made a face at the name and crunched down on some chocolate "I don't like that name, Candy. Its just...weird. So, I tell everyone to call me Carrot instead. To honor my mother in a way." she turned her spoon upside down and it stuck to her tongue inside her mouth as she giggled "You know what my name means? Ayaki means 'uncommon figure' and Daichi is 'large'. So I would be a 'Large Uncommon Figure' if I went by my real name. Not exactly the prettiest." Carrot laughed outright at that, holding her spoon in one hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled as he took a spoonful of ice cream and took it into his mouth. The plum ice cream tasted very much like the wine but much sweeter. Shige looked at Ayaki from his ice cream. "Actually, 'Dai' means large. 'Chi' means wisdom. So I think it would be more like 'Great wisdom in an uncommon figure.'" Shigeru smiled, almost laughing as he looked down to his ice cream and taking another spoonful. "I think it suits you perfectly." [OOC

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm
"HM! I never heard it that way." Carrot bit into the last bit of chocolate and swallowed it easily "That's a much nicer translation, thank you. I'd still have liked a pretty name...like Chisuzu. I've always liked that name." she sighed softly as she took another bite of ice cream, the cold sweetness melting on her tongue "Aaah. I love ice cream. It makes everything wonderful, no matter the situation." she giggled again, her hair fluffing as she leaned forward, holding her spoon in her mouth and flipping it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

Shigeru raised his eyebrows and looked at Ayaki as he finished his latest scoop. "So what does it do to this situation?" Shigeru said, hiding his amusement. He saw the way she took the ice cream from the spoon. Shige thought it was cute the way she did that. He quickly removed the thought from his mind by taking a scoop of ice cream and taking a bite from it. To most, the chills that ran up one's teeth were unbearable, but to Shigeru, they were dull.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:50 pm
Carrot waved her spoon as if it was obvious "Makes it even better, duh!" she swirled the ice cream till it was smooth and slightly liquid. Then picking up the cup, she sipped it like tea, "Green tea smoothie." she winked as she polished the dessert off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

Shigeru chuckled at Ayaki's creation. It was then that the waiter came and placed two pieces of paper on the table and bowed, thanking Shige and Ayaki for coming before he left. Shigeru nodded to the waiter in return and took the paper and looked at it. He nodded and placed it on the table again but upside down and under his hand. Shigeru sat back in his chair and reached into an inside pocket of his coat. It was on his left so he had to be careful not to irritate his wound. He slowly pulled out a small blag sack. Shigeru opened it by pulling the black cord at it's mouth open and reached in. He removed a few coins from the sack and set them on the paper that was upside down under his hand. The coins were gold and thick. The last of my gold Shigeru felt satisfied with the meal and his ice cream. He then looked up to Ayaki as he returned the sack to the inside of his coat. "Well, it was a good meal." Shigeru smiled to Ayaki.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Carrot pulled the slip towards her and examined the amount then opened her long bag that she carried everywhere. It was shaped like a cylinder and upon opening it revealed a beautifully carved white oak bow. She pushed the bow out of the way and took some coins, leaving them on the table for the waiter "A very good meal. You're injured?" she'd seen his stiff movements when he reached for his money. Her bag was left open, the bow sticking out near her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image

"Oh, right." Shigeru said gently placing his right hand on the wound. "That was why you found me in the hospital. Jae and I had just got back from a mission." Shigeru smiled and shook his head. "It will heal. The worst has passed." He noticed a wooden bow within Ayaki's cylindrical container. A shinobi archer. Shigeru thought about having someone skilled with a bow and arrow in a squad. It was then that Shige realized that no squads had been created officially. It must be the lack of available Jounin.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 pm
"Good." Carrot smiled and stood, taking her bag up as she did. She zipped it closed as she noticed then looked at Shigure "You need rest. Do you have a place to stay?" she asked, concerned. Injuries, however slight, should always be treated with rest and good food. He had the good food part down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

Shigeru slowly stood once he saw Ayaki stand. It was rude to sit while one stood to leave. Shige could see the waiter coming to take the bills. "Well, I was thinking of going back to the hospital." Shige said looking to the table. He thought about the bed he had been in and the sounds all around of medics treating the ill or wounded. "But I don't really look forward to wearing that apron that you are given when staying there." Shigeru said sheepishly as he looked back to Ayaki. The waiter had come now and taken the money from the table.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 pm
Carrot smiled "I wouldn't want to be there either. I've got room at my place, if you want to stay." she offered, moving aside so the waiter could collect the payment "Its a bit of a walk but better than the hospital."  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games