Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:01 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
User Image

Next up is Veronica, a Demigod sorceress, who.... Who..... Isn't EVEN HERE!!! *Looks about.* Where IS She!? Miss Veronica, please take center stage, now, or be disqualified!

*completely unaware of what is going on, in the corner of the stage you see veronica kneeling in a half squatting, all of the spots on her feathers seem to be locked on to what veronica has in her hand as veronica is in full lingerie as she is awkwardly hugging and cradling her staff. The small almost off sounding like giggles can be heard. Meanwhile rubilax rolls his eye and closes it and disappears from billy's mike and into the curtain where veronica is.*
Rubilax: veronica.... Can i ask you....what it is your doing?
Veronica: im just catching up on some of my furry, did you know Meesh is back in action, also chapter 5 of tale of tails is out, bukka got corrupted again but looks much hotter, fluttershy is into foodplay and further-
Rubilax: veronica ! You are in a middle of a pagent, your next to speak and further more you- wait did you say bukka looks hot? Anyways it is your time to speak so get up there!!!!

We now have Veronica, an extremely rude, I might add, Demigod sorceress, who hails from the Undying Realm’s Mount Olympus. Born from the union of the god of universal balance, Jack, and Olympian goddess of hearth, home, and sacrificial flame, Hestia. Veronica has been a goddess in her own right and created her own world in a pocket dimension. When she failed to maintain it, she abandoned that world and reincarnated herself into a mortal form in the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, with no memory of her past life as a goddess. Since then, she has grown into a lovely young woman and crossed over into the Modern age Gaia, where she has joined the Darkhunters there. Standing at 5’8, when her lepine ears are erect, this lovely Lady has a youthful and slim body with a bust size of 86cm, waist line of 5ocm, and hip width of 77cm. She has light colored skin, lepine ears and tail, green eyes, and long dark reddish purple hair.

Her wedding attire is of a simple Olympian design, consisting of a silver embroidered thin white linen Dorca Chiton wrapped in a matching toga, With a green and gold lace peacock motifed lace mantle with long feather sleeves and a peacock tail-like crested collar. She is also sporting a mystical peacock cape in the form of an artificial tail, in imitation of her Aunt, Hera, and a fiery veil much like her mother’s, with her rabbit ears lopping down, underneath. It says here that she is eloping with the Warrior, Victor Stubbs… A Gaian born Greymalkin Demon world traditionalist, who up until this very moment has cruelly and even violently spurned her advances… Am I the only one who doesn’t think this marriage is going to work out?... The poor girl… It says here that he thinks she’s just a sorceress, just wait until he finds out about her divine heritage… sad

User Image
Mr. Stubbs: Wait, WHAAAAAT!!!???? scream What was THAT!? What did you say!?... What in Belial's name did you actually SAY!? emotion_donotwant

Aidar: Shut it.

Mr. Stubbs: But, The host... he said... I'd NEVER EVER... and he's she's a-

Aidar: AH SAID, SHUT IT!!!

Mr. Stubbs But- gonk

Aidar: MR. STUBBS!!! Shut yer maw, or return tae me Mum, IN SHAME!

Mr. Stubbs:... stressed

Anyway... Miss veronica, I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind...

Veronica: hehehehehe *inhales* in order: ( wow my first in order since I joined the story)My wifely duties are to serve, help, support and take care of my husbands and kids needs and wants, and vice versa but my husband must know what i want like i should know what he wants. I'm going back to my universe and there are planets that needs populating so he will be putting a baby in me every year, ill give him a 5 year break after 20 years of course, but he will be somewhat of a stud horse. My hobbies are magic. Stage magic, fairs, cosplay fairs, and last but not least, furry, as for my skills, that would be magic, stage magic, martial arts ... Anything my twin sister knows,..... That should be it... Anymore questions?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:55 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

*completely unaware of what is going on, in the corner of the stage you see veronica kneeling in a half squatting, all of the spots on her feathers seem to be locked on to what veronica has in her hand as veronica is in full lingerie as she is awkwardly hugging and cradling her staff. The small almost off sounding like giggles can be heard. Meanwhile rubilax rolls his eye and closes it and disappears from billy's mike and into the curtain where veronica is.*
Veronica: im just catching up on some of my furry, did you know Meesh is back in action, also chapter 5 of tale of tails is out, bukka got corrupted again but looks much hotter, fluttershy is into foodplay and further-
Rubilax: veronica ! You are in a middle of a pagent, your next to speak and further more you- wait did you say bukka looks hot? Anyways it is your time to speak so get up there!!!!

We now have Veronica, an extremely rude, I might add, Demigod sorceress, who hails from the Undying Realm’s Mount Olympus. Born from the union of the god of universal balance, Jack, and Olympian goddess of hearth, home, and sacrificial flame, Hestia. Veronica has been a goddess in her own right and created her own world in a pocket dimension. When she failed to maintain it, she abandoned that world and reincarnated herself into a mortal form in the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, with no memory of her past life as a goddess. Since then, she has grown into a lovely young woman and crossed over into the Modern age Gaia, where she has joined the Darkhunters there. Standing at 5’8, when her lepine ears are erect, this lovely Lady has a youthful and slim body with a bust size of 86cm, waist line of 5ocm, and hip width of 77cm. She has light colored skin, lepine ears and tail, green eyes, and long dark reddish purple hair.

Her wedding attire is of a simple Olympian design, consisting of a silver embroidered thin white linen Dorca Chiton wrapped in a matching toga, With a green and gold lace peacock motifed lace mantle with long feather sleeves and a peacock tail-like crested collar. She is also sporting a mystical peacock cape in the form of an artificial tail, in imitation of her Aunt, Hera, and a fiery veil much like her mother’s, with her rabbit ears lopping down, underneath. It says here that she is eloping with the Warrior, Victor Stubbs… A Gaian born Greymalkin Demon world traditionalist, who up until this very moment has cruelly and even violently spurned her advances… Am I the only one who doesn’t think this marriage is going to work out?... The poor girl… It says here that he thinks she’s just a sorceress, just wait until he finds out about her divine heritage… sad

User Image
Mr. Stubbs: Wait, WHAAAAAT!!!???? scream What was THAT!? What did you say!?... What in Belial's name did you actually SAY!? emotion_donotwant

Mr. Stubbs But- gonk

Anyway... Miss veronica, I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind...

Veronica: hehehehehe *inhales* in order: ( wow my first in order since I joined the story)My wifely duties are to serve, help, support and take care of my husbands and kids needs and wants, and vice versa but my husband must know what i want like i should know what he wants. I'm going back to my universe and there are planets that needs populating so he will be putting a baby in me every year, ill give him a 5 year break after 20 years of course, but he will be somewhat of a stud horse. My hobbies are magic. Stage magic, fairs, cosplay fairs, and last but not least, furry, as for my skills, that would be magic, stage magic, martial arts ... Anything my twin sister knows,..... That should be it... Anymore questions?

Uh... Thank you, that will be all. You may be seated, now.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 am
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

User Image

Mr. Stubbs But- gonk

*after giving a wink to mr stubbs, veronica teleports back to her chair in the opposit direction in the lingerie she was previously in and resumes giggling*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:57 am
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image

Mr. Stubbs But- gonk

*after giving a wink to Mr. Stubbs, veronica teleports back to her chair in the opposite direction in the lingerie she was previously in and resumes giggling*

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs begins to puke, covers over his muzzle with both paws to hold it in, then runs off to release off panel.*

*Aidar's ears flatten in disapproval as he watches the biased bigot run off.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:36 pm
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

Next up is the lovely and Mizuti Mii. This cuddly Djinn and Pooka hybrid is a Jaharan assassin from the secret village of Hēi wūyā. Slavic oriental village where everyone treated like family and everyone is trained at a yong age to fight and use their natural assets to kill. Then they are allowed to learn a new trade to blend in in the outside world. Those who cannot fight are either banished or forbidden to leave. Their main sources of food are crops of grain, meat from domesticated lizards, and game. Silk is their main means of clothing, usually dressing in emerald jade, and gold, and occasikally in red and gold. Miss Mii, here is as a skilled martial artist and fencer From the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, with powerful kicks. AS she matured into a tall buxom beauty, she began to draw the tenacious attention of countless courters, which combined with the seductive effect that her Void Welcome Oblivion talent has on people, caused her to develop a fear of men, especially of her lecherously polygamous Djinn father; which cased her to run away from the village and fall into Ragnarok’s company and adopt the name of Akumachi. It also says here, that she is also Veronica’s twin sister. Standing at a height of five foot eight, this buxom beauty has a voluptuous body that has been toned by years of training in the ways of the art of assassination , with lepine legs, ears, nose, teeth, fluffy tail, and whit fur with read hair and eyes, with a bust size of 100cm, waist line of 55cm, and hip width of 87cm.
Her Wedding dress is a simple, yet very elegant red and black Hanbok with long hanging sleeves, swirling and cloudy decorative gold embroidery, various shades, and red wing-like hair clips. It says here that she is to marry the powerful King, Aidar Frosthide… Hey, isn’t that you?...
*turns to the Burning icewolf.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:42 pm
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

Next up is the lovely and Mizuti Mii. This cuddly Djinn and Pooka hybrid is a Jaharan assassin from the secret village of Hēi wūyā. Slavic oriental village where everyone treated like family and everyone is trained at a yong age to fight and use their natural assets to kill. Then they are allowed to learn a new trade to blend in in the outside world. Those who cannot fight are either banished or forbidden to leave. Their main sources of food are crops of grain, meat from domesticated lizards, and game. Silk is their main means of clothing, usually dressing in emerald jade, and gold, and occasikally in red and gold. Miss Mii, here is as a skilled martial artist and fencer From the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, with powerful kicks. AS she matured into a tall buxom beauty, she began to draw the tenacious attention of countless courters, which combined with the seductive effect that her Void Welcome Oblivion talent has on people, caused her to develop a fear of men, especially of her lecherously polygamous Djinn father; which cased her to run away from the village and fall into Ragnarok’s company and adopt the name of Akumachi. It also says here, that she is also Veronica’s twin sister. Standing at a height of five foot eight, this buxom beauty has a voluptuous body that has been toned by years of training in the ways of the art of assassination , with lepine legs, ears, nose, teeth, fluffy tail, and whit fur with read hair and eyes, with a bust size of 100cm, waist line of 55cm, and hip width of 87cm.
Her Wedding dress is a simple, yet very elegant red and black Hanbok with long hanging sleeves, swirling and cloudy decorative gold embroidery, various shades, and red wing-like hair clips. It says here that she is to marry the powerful King, Aidar Frosthide… Hey, isn’t that you?...

*Ears perk up and looks at Mizuti in confusion, then at Billy.*
"Din nae ask me, Ah di nae know. Ah be a baron, nae a king... You said earlier, tha Ah be marryin Ragnarok, she be the the one Ah love. The only way tha Ah can think o, which Ah be marryin her, be if..."
*Falls silent and looks down in worry.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:21 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

*Ears perk up and looks at Mizuti in confusion, then at Billy.*
"Din nae ask me, Ah di nae know. Ah be a baron, nae a king... You said earlier, tha Ah be marryin Ragnarok, she be the the one Ah love. The only way tha Ah can think o, which Ah be marryin her, be if..."

*turns back to Mizuti.*
"Anyway, if it's all the same with you, Miss Mii, I would like to ask you a few questions, and with the new translation spell in place, each and every one of us can now hear what ever is said to us in our own language, no matter what language the person speaking is saying."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:30 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

*eras perk up and looks at Mizuti in confusion, then at Billy.*
As I stand i front of the microphone facing the audience, using my right arm, currently craddling my swollen belly, I rub my belly up and down then I turn my attention to Aidar who shows a confused and worried expression. "I am heavy on your child now. She will grow into a very powerful warrior. I must let you know that I am free now."

我现在对你的孩子很沉重。她将成长为非常强大的战士。我必须让你知道我现在有空。  

May Akai Usagi

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:00 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

As I stand i front of the microphone facing the audience, using my right arm, currently craddling my swollen belly, I rub my belly up and down then I turn my attention to Aidar who shows a confused and worried expression. "I am heavy on your child now. She will grow into a very powerful warrior. I must let you know that I am free now."

*ears droop sadly.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:12 am
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

*ears droop sadly.*

"Ahem!... Uh, Miss Mii, If you please, I would like to ask you a few questions?...

OOC: There is no longer any need to post in foreign languages, as there is now a translation spell in place. English will suffice.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games