Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele made the save, but when he caught the ball, he bobbled it a bit and the quaffle almost fell into the hoop. Before it fell in, he grabbed it however, making sure he had a firm grip on it the second time around. He felt a little accomplished, but he wouldn't let it get to his head. He was way too inexperienced to do that. He then threw the quaffle back to Heather, who lined up for her second shot.

Will I ever be the same?

BeaterBeast525 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 3, 1, 4, 9, 6, 2, 7, 5 Total: 50 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:50 pm
Ⓗeather Ⓢtevia Ⓗawthorn
~First Year Hufflepuff~

User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

She had missed, but just barely. Heather caught the Quaffle and took another deep breath. She took her second shot, throwing the quaffle towards the goal posts...

{OOC: Short posts! XP}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."

User Image

Click Above For A Song!

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 8, 4, 6, 3, 4, 2, 4, 8 Total: 51 (10-100)

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 pm
Will I ever be the same?
User Image

Steele made a good little jump, hoping he could get it. He made sure that he would catch it this time, on the first try of course.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

Steele got there, but once again he fumbled with the catch because he almost over shot the path. Luckily, he got full control of it and threw it back to heather. Why was he having such a problem handling her shots. He had almost let two of them go in by his own faults. Weird.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
BeaterBeast525 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 6, 10, 7, 7, 1, 2, 9, 3, 7 Total: 55 (10-100)

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:13 pm
Ⓗeather Ⓢtevia Ⓗawthorn
~First Year Hufflepuff~

User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

She had missed again. Heather sighed, and caught the Quaffle with her right hand, gripping it tightly. She pushed her glasses up once again, and took yet another deep and calming breath. "One shot left. Focus. You can do this." she said to herself. Drawing her arm back once more, she threw the Quaffle, sending it flying towards the goal posts...

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."

User Image

Click Above For A Song!

User Image

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 2, 9, 4, 6, 9, 5, 2, 4, 9 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana continued to search for the small, golden snitch. How is anyone supposed to find this thing? she wondered, trying so hard not to get distracted from her search by the try outs.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 9, 9, 5, 10, 2, 7, 8 Total: 60 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stared out into the distance, looking for the snitch. Too bad her focus changed from looking for the small ball flying around somewhere to the rest of the Hufflepuff try outs.

wearing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Team Captain
Aerynn Mckenny

Keeper
Steele Thompson

Chasers
Aerynn McKenny
Devin Cloud
Charlotte Hattington

Seeker
Ariana Hawthorne

Beaters
Heather Hawthorn
Jane Doyle

╔═════════════════════╗

Above is the new Hufflepuff Team Quidditch roster. Congratulations to those who made it, and I encourage those who didn't to try out again next year!

╚═════════════════════╝

Aerynn Mckenny's Successor: Devin Cloud

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:13 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin walked out onto the pitch, his heirloom broom in his right hand, and a trunk being held by his left hand on his shoulders. He couldn't believe he was captain now. He had never expected Aerynn to give him the job, due to the fact that there were two girls that were a year older than he was, that being Charlotte and Jane. He guessed he deserved it though, due to the fact that he had taught Steele how to be keeper, and that was definitely a precious thing to have in a captain, being able to teach many positions. That was a skill that Devin had. He can virtually play any position. Wherever his team needed him, whether it was beater, keeper, seeker, or chaser of course, that was where he was going to play.

Devin sat the trunk down on the ground, taking a clipboard out, ready to take notes on the people trying out. The Hufflepuff team needed to find one more chaser and their team would be filled, barring some of the previous years players don't show up, which very well may happen. He was secretly hoping this did not happen, but he knew he could get a few athletes out of the incoming class of frst years. Maybe one as good as himself, much like how Devin was his first year. He could not wait to see.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 am
User Image

where; Quidditch Pitchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Devinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; Pumped and slightly annoyed

SongsOutfit

Jane walked towards the quidditch field at a bit of a hurried pace. She was ready for this. It seemed every try-outs that had happened Jane had been to out of it and upset to do much of anything. But it seemed now her depression had turned into pure adrenaline. Ever since she had learned Devin had become Captain of the team she was intent on do her best to prove she could have the position as easily as he could. She was better then him and she knew it, now she would show it. It seemed this year Jane had nothing, she had hoped to be a prefect or quidditch captain like Phinelia. It seemed at the moment she had everything Jane wanted.

As soon as Jane began that train of thought she shook her head. How could she possibly think that, Phinelia's family was dead. All of them. Jane couldn't possibly imagine. As she entered the field she noticed Devin was the only one there so far. She smile smugly. She had honestly been hoping her would. The child rubbed her the wrong way and she wasn't sure why but she would prove she was good. She would finally make chaser. "Hello Devin" She said with the same smile.

Jane glanced at Devin's broom then at the black Nimbus 2001 in her hand. She smiled again and brushed a hair from her face and back into her high ponytail. "How are you today?" She asked, putting her broom on the ground and unzipping her black jacket revealing her utter lack of any real clothing and her perfect toned abs. She had worked her butt of during the summer so she could that. "Good I hope?" She said with more smile.

ooc; sorry for being all intense. that's jane for you c:
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Practice Pitch
What am I doing? Watching Try-Outs
What am I thinking? I can't wait to see Ari.

Katrina Varren skipped down to the Quidditch Pitch, humming the beat to the song that she wrote and occasionally singing some of her lines. She reached the Quidditch pitch, waved to Devin and Jane and took a seat. She was early, but she didn't care. It was going to be an exciting year.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather walked out onto pitch with her old broom her parents gave her. Since they didn't have enough money to get new broomsticks, her parents had given her and her sister their old brooms from when they were students. Her yellow and black quidditch uniform freshly cleaned, she felt more confident than she usually did. Quidditch was her outlet. Her disconnection from the world around her. It made her feel safe for some reason, like she was actually good at something. She saw a second year by the name of Kat, along with Devin and Jane. She decided to chat with her teammates, walking over and looking up at them, for she was much shorter than them. "Greetings Captain Devin, Jane." she said with a small smile. Her fellow quidditch players were some of the few people that she actually felt comfortable around.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana walked out onto the Quidditch pitch, broomstick in hand. It was the new one her parents bought her over the holiday. Although it was more extreme than the ones Hogwarts had, the second year had enough time to learn how to properly use this broom. She was determined to keep her position as Keeper. "Hey, everyone!" she exclaimed from a distance, not really pin pointing who was there.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Steele walked closely behind Ariana since he came with her. He couldn't take his eyes off her, but he always just sort of shyed away from her as soon as she met his gaze. He liked her of course, but he never knew how to make it known other then the occasional flirtatious notion. He really liked her and he wished he was brave enough to tell her that, but alas, he wasn't. Now, he was just stuck, watching her as she strided onto the field right before him, happy to see everyone.

"Hi everybody," he yelled to everyone, glad to see each and every one of them.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

Devin was glad to see the old members of the team show up as well as one new face, and that was Katrina Varren. He was glad to see that the girl showed interest in being on the Quidditch team. It may have been that her two little friends were on it too, but her reasoning for joining was not something he really cared much about. That's when something odd happened, and that was Jane actually talking to him. He knew the girl absolutely hated him. She had ever since he had beaten her out for the third chaser position 4 years ago. It was poor sportsmanship honestly, but he really did not let it bother him, for he had really had all he could want at that particular time. Quiddotch Captain, Great grades, a beautiful girlfriend; honestly, what else could he ask for? So, he dignified her comment, no matter how much he really did not want to.

"Hello Jane. I'm doing...alright today. Wait...hold on. Alright guys; first: welcome to the Hufflepuff Quidditch Tryout; second: fill this sheet out and put it on that little table over there. Once you are done that, take a few laps around the started and we'll get started," he said, passing sheets of parchment around that read:

Name:
Year:
First Position:
Second Position:
What sets you apart from the next person:

He then turned back to Jane. "As I was saying...my days been alright, but quite uneventful if I must say so myself. And yourself?" he asked her.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games