Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 pm
((I'm not sure about the rules for Kathy's and whether we can 'sleep' here or pause, but I fell asleep a couple time here writing already. I'm thinking it's time to call it a night.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm
{{Draa used to sleep here all the time emotion_awesome }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 pm
{{Me, too. I'm exhausted. I don't know what the rules are, either. I say we put it on pause and deal with the consequences, if there are any, tomorrow? lol.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:24 pm
((*sleeps with Draa*

I don't think I've seen a pin the tail set up here, but if all else fails I can volunteer you Cuwen to save myself for at least a couple hours))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 pm
((You sleep at Kathy's as you will... bear in mind, the staff are mind readers, thus if you've a few secrets... ninja Amazing what these guys know. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 am
{{Sorry I didn't wait for a response. I was so tired!! gonk I went to bed. This place has a pint the tail set up, too? Awesome. lol! And I'll try to save you if Kai gets put up there, but you get to deal with any of the complaint department this time. wink }}

{{Thank you so much, Brat! We were so tired.... I love the mind readers on your staff. They make things very, very interesting. wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:40 pm
But I love being Kai. I don't know if the future me will be able to express all my awesomeness properly. emotion_0A0

If I'm going to work on controlling my powers, there are some things I'll need, but yes, I'll definitely need some kind of charm that will absorb my power and stop my transformation should I start getting out of control. I'll have Kaori set up reverse barrier runes to make a space I can't leave if I have any evil intentions. I want to have multiple layers of security before I begin my training.

*he looked up at the sky. The colors were amazing. The oranges transitioned into reds, purples and dark blues as the sun started slipping behind the distant snow capped mountains*

It's getting late and we should be getting back home.

*when Amy replied by leaning against his shoulder, Kai finally noticed she was already asleep and wondered how much of his mono-logging she had heard. he looked at her and smiled, gently brushing a couple stray stands of hair out of her face and kissing her forehead. he was careful not to let her fall over as he got up and slipped one hand behind her back and the other under her knees and lifted her up. he was surprised at how light she was as he carried her all the back to her house*

((I have discovered mountains by Kathy's.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:59 pm
*stops in on her way home to get a takeout order, since she still hadn't gone shopping. cat_sweatdrop She walks inside, and is only a little bit surprised to be told that her order will be ready soon* cat_surprised Thank you! ^_^ *pays for her order and after it's given to her, leaves to go home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:26 pm
She and Hauk pulled up to Kathy's and parked. Once they entered, they were seated immediately in a secluded corner of the restaurant. Hauk was brought a tall glass of beer and she was brought a White Russian in a fishbowl glass.

He had questioned her about what had possibly changed her features, but between the two of them, they could not figure out who might have left the enchanted brownies. She wasn't even sure if anyone else had been affected by them.

They were still in conversation when their dinner was set in front of them. A steak for him, and the fresh catch of the day for her. Hauk looked at her plate at the still raw fish laying there and then watched as she used her claws to eat the fresh fish. Looking a little green, he tried to eat his dinner, but found that he didn't have much of an appetite after all.

Once she was finished, she groomed herself once again while she waited for Hauk to finish pushing his food around his plate. He finally gave up on trying to eat and they paid for their dinner and headed back to her place at MW.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:34 pm
*Slips in and winks when the staff takes her flask, refills it and hands it back to her.* You know me well *Slips off in to the shadows again.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm
*Meanders in to Cathy's again, wandering over to the a large over-stuffed chair in front of the TV. The waiter brings her a mug of Mexican Coffee and she curls her feet under her legs, reaching for the remote.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 pm
*Sipping her coffee, she surfs through the channels, not finding much worth watching and eventually she turns it off. She curls deeper in to the chair as the waiter comes over, lights the logs in the fireplace and slips away. She watches the flames catch, dance across the logs.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 pm
*She stared at the flames for several hours, blinking when the staff came along and added logs occasionally. They'd also brought fresh drinks but otherwise left her alone. Eventually she clears her thoughts, sends a silent thank you through the room and disappears though the shadows.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:48 pm
The wind blows in a swift gust behind Liada as she enters Kathy's. Shaking out her ears and tail she is about to ask for a towel when the hostess presents her with a warm fluffy one to brush out the light drizzle from the weather. Oh right...I forgot how good you guys were. Taking the towel gratefully she follows the hostess to a nice spot at the bar at the end while the bartender places her drink in front of her. Handing Lia a menu the hostess leaves just as quickly as she appeared. I know I'm fae but even that still creeps me out at times. xp She finishes off drying her hair and ears before looking over the menu.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 pm
Without bothering to say what she ordered she hands the menu back to the waiter that appeared behind her, knowing full well that she could trust them with her desires. Pulling out her iPad she goes into one of the artwork apps to continue working on her Christmas card designs. It was cute and simple but she thought it gave off a good homey feel to it. Her fingers dance on the touch screen as she played away one the layers.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff