Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:19 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Little Sister - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade wasn't having any luck with hitting players. She really hoped this wouldn't hinder her trying out for the team too much. The blonde watched the chasers for a moment and noticed that a kid on the Black Team stole away with the quaffle. So, Jade aimed her next bludger at Joseph.

Position: Yellow Beater
                                              Armour Class: 12
                                              Modifiers: (hitting +2) (stealing +2) (life -1)
                                              Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll: 3 (hit self!)
                                              Hit: > opponent's AC
                                              Save: > 15
                                              Hit Self: < 4
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

T a n g l e d hair and b r u i s e s on her knees
                                              She wears her s c a r s outside her s l e e v e s

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JANE
ALPIN
EGAREVA

HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |

Jane saw Jade hit a bludger after Joe and went to save him but didn't get there in time. "Sorry lol"

OOC:
AC: 14
Modifiers: none
Special Skills: natural flyer, deft dodger, dang healthy
Lives: 4/4
Quote:

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:06 pm
JOSEPH
MESCHO
EGAREVA

HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |

Joe saw a bludger fly by and for a moment thought he was going to get hit. Thankfully it was just his imagination. He fumbled the quaffle a bit then passed it to Holly to shoot.

OOC: Black team chaser post 2/3
Modifiers: none
Special Skills: natural flyer, deft dodger, dang healthy
Lives: 4/4
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:51 am

Trying hard to reach out
                                                                    But when I tried to speak out
                                                                    Felt like no one could hear me
                                                                    Wanted to belong here
                                                                    But something felt so wrong here

Phee was almost there. Hopefully he could grab it when he was close enough.

Position: yellow seeker
                                                                              Modifiers: +4 spot, catch
                                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                              Total Roll: 23 spoted!!
                                                                              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

chase 3/3
                                                                              catch 0/2

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:12 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

fifth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club apprentice || Quidditch beater

Eden had only just wandered off to do his stretches when Yukon approached him, expressing...well, he wasn’t happy. Eden opened his mouth to argue that he had a whole reasoning behind why Wes shouldn’t be vice- captain, but snapped it shut and stood at attention when Yukon offered him the vice potato role? ”Yes, sir! I won’t let you down, sir!” Err, not that he wanted to be a potato! But being vice-captain? He lacked motivation? He could fix that! He was totally dedicated!

Either way, it was odd spending the tryouts watching instead of playing. He kept a particular eye on the prospective beaters: Jade and Jane both seemed to be decent for first years. He thought Jade’s technique looked better, but Jane had better results. Eden glanced at the forms and noticed Jade was Jade Morris--possible relation to Lucas Morris? The wizarding world was relatively small, and he hadn’t yet met people with the same surnames that weren’t related.

A while later, Eden glanced over to see Yukon half-asleep on his broom. Probably recovering from being drunk off his rocker again. Drunk-a** potato… Well, I guess that’s why I’m here. Eden put his fingers to his lips and whistled for the players to stop. ”All right, good work, everyone. Go ahead and do a warm-down lap. Losing team, um… twenty push ups before you leave? Captain Knolle and I will have the roster posted in the Common Room tonight.”

Weslyn stayed behind, offering to wipe everyone’s broom down and show the first years where the Quidditch lockers were. This was the job of a team manager, right?

Once Eden had chased down the bludgers he landed next to Yukon. ”So...not sure how much you actually saw,”he started, totally not salty and judging, ”But we should probably talk about the starting roster and then practice next week.”

setting Quidditch Tryouts 2052 || with Hufflpuff Quidditch Team
appearance 5’6”, fit || wearing camo jacket and dark jeans
status salt and pride

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you find your center
You are sure to win
You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue
♖♜
~"I'll Make a Man Out of You" by Danny Osmond from Mulan. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:18 am
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Yukon Knolle

Vice Captain Potato
Eden Harper

Chasers
Yukon Knolle
Holly Madigan
Simon Blake

Beaters
Jade Morris
Eden Harper

Keeper
Hariette Nakano-Roussel

Seeker
Angus McLellan

Reserves
Weslyn Knolle ~ Team Manager (Keeper)
Phoenix Heulwen ~ Seeker (1)
Jane Egareva ~ Seeker (2)
Joe Egareva ~ Chaser

CatWaffle

Stefan Lee Salvatore

The Forgotten Weasley

addaellis

kiska166

Diamond Wales

“Cinnabun Gryffie”

“xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:27 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

Eden felt very fortunate to be walking down to the Quidditch pitch, given his parents had already banned Hogsmeade visits for the semester. But he was Quidditch captain now, and that was a leadership experience he simply could not pass up.

As much as he was still salty at Weslyn, Eden was glad for all the mentorship Yukon had offered him last year about managing a squad of people and drilling strategies in their brains. He was also grateful for Weslyn herself role as team manager: he had just gotten the balls chest from storage when Weslyn arrived with waters and towels, and a selection of well-groomed school brooms. “Good afternoon, Captain Eden. I look forward to working with you this year,” she greeted pleasantly.

“Likewise,” he replied stiffly, but managed not to frown. “I was thinking of asking Phoenix Heulwen to be vice captain.”

”That sounds good. Is there anything else you need for now?”

Eden shook his head and got to stretching, and after filling out a form, Weslyn followed suit a little ways away. There was a tense quiet, but it wasn’t as uncomfortable as it had been last year.

Eden hoped people would come soon and there would be plenty of new people. It’d be better for the team if they had options and reserves. Plus then he’d have different abilities and what not to consider for strategy meetings.

Please fill this out:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Weslyn Knolle
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 6
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
First Choice Position: reserve/ team manager
Second Choice Position: keeper

setting Hufflepuff Tryouts 2053 || with Weslyn, soon other Quidditch people
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing jacket, polo shirt and jean and a handknit Hufflepuff scarf with E.H. and a bludger and bat embroidered on the end
statusHope there're new people...

Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames

♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:57 pm
User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
FIRST-YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

The Walk to the pitch was lovely. Wyn was grateful to be outside in the early autumn air. Coming down for Quidditch tryouts was a no-brainer for Wyn. There was a sport that everyone seemed to love, and Wyn could use both the exercise and the recognition. Also, the time outdoors did wonders for her mind, and if her first few classes had proven anything, it was that Wyn was much better with a broom than she was with a wand. Like, by far. Frustratingly enough, she hadn't been able to get the thing to work since she'd bought it in Diagon Alley. Then, it had performed beautifully. But that had been unintentional. Apparently, it just didn't like to listen to her actual commands. But that was yet another reason to be out here on the pitch. She could take out her frustration on the sport. When she arrived, a Hufflepuff prefect whose name Wyn just couldn't remember was stretching at a distance from another girl. She wondered why they were so far apart, but didn't feel like asking. It looked like there were forms to fill out, so she took one. It was easy enough to fill out, until she got to the preferred positions section. She'd been poring over the rulebook for the last day or so, but beyond that had never played or paid attention to quidditch. She had no idea what her strengths were, or what she'd like best. Well, they need three chasers, so it seems like that's numerically my best chance, she thought, scribbling chaser on the first line. Beater was the next most likely bet, but she was nervous about the bludgers. Quickly, she scribbled keeper on the second line. She nodded at her handiwork, and turned in the form, giving a big smile to the prefect she assumed was the captain.

"Hi, I'm Wyn!" she offered her hand. "Could you show me a few good stretches?"

OOC:

Username: ChrysalismAndPetrichor
                                                Character's Name: Wyn Vaughan-Warde
                                                Year: 1
                                                Advanced Flying I: no
                                                Advanced Flying II: no
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

addaellis

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

"I do believe you could excel anywhere, my dear
If you simply put your mind to it
Your trust is encouraging, and well-placed, I assure you
I think you'll do quite well in Hufflepuff!"

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:45 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade made her way onto the pitch, her broom slung over her shoulder and Mickey following closely behind. Now that he was at school with her, she didn’t know that they’d ever separate, especially if she made him her emotional support animal officially. No Professor would be able to kick him out of class that way. Once on the pitch, Jade waved to Eden, Weslyn, and the first year prior to filling out a form and handing it back. Jade had made starting string as a Beater last year, which had been a ton of fun. So much fun, even, that she decided she didn't want to chance becoming a Chaser. So for her second choice, she had scribbled Reserve Beater instead. Turning on her heel, she knelt down next to Mickey and patted him on the head. “Go sit on the sidelines. I’ll be alright,” she ordered, pointing behind him. With a soft bark, the crup took off to keep his eye on his owner from a safe distance.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (hitting +3) (stealing +3)
                                              Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Hit: > opponent's AC
                                              Save: > 15
                                              Hit Self: < 4
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll

Username: kiska166
                                              Character's Name: Jade Morris
                                              Year: Second
                                              Advanced Flying I: Not yet
                                              Advanced Flying II: Not yet
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                              Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Beater
                                              Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The more I grow old, the more I get wary of your s i c k e n i n g kind
                                              When I d i s a p p e a r, you should know the r e a s o n why

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:29 am
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

The feeling of the cool autumn Highlands air gave Ron a real boost as he walked out to the pitch for tryouts. He'd loved the game for as long as he could recall, and his parents would let him stay up to listen to the matches on the Wireless, at least when it wasn't a school night. The clincher, of course, came when he found his mom's school chest up in the attic, and found her old Quidditch robes, and found out she'd played the game for a few years when she was at school, first as a Chaser and then as a Seeker. He could kinda sense her wanting to dissuade him from trying out, before finally relenting and giving him her blessing.

'Besides, it's not like I'm bloomin' Harry 'Chosen One' Potter here,' he reflected realistically. 'I'm not going to make the first team as a First Year; nobody does unless the roster's already thin. Cripes, Mom didn't fly a meaningful game until she was a Sixth Year, an' that was only because the other Seeker in front of her on the depth chart died. 'Sides, making the Reserves is still makin' the team, an' that's pretty cool too.'

Coming out to the pitch, he had a school broom slung over a shoulder, (he'd have preferred to snag his mom's old Quidditch broom, but she torpedoed that plan before he could make it happen), and was wearing a rather over-sized Tutshill Tornados jersey for good luck. Already there were a handful of Badgers, and he saw one of the Prefects, whom he knew to be the team captain. He collected a form to fill out.

OCC:

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Ronald David Quinn-Smith
Year: 1
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: O
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Seeker (but, really wherever we need a gap filled)

Handing the form back in, Ron gave the upperclassman a hopeful smile, and said, "Hi, I'm Ron. Um, any pointers you can offer would be much appreciated."

OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 12
Modifiers:
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hufflepuffs
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be good!

Hari skipped onto the field, whistling happily. She had her broom in hand and her lucky socks were on. That meant today would be a good day. Her hair was done up in pigtailed braids, yellow and black ribbons interlaced through. There were a few people already here, but no one Hari was particularly close to. She stepped to the center and filled out a form, setting it down and stepping aside to start some stretches. She was wearing one of her dad's Montrose Magpies shirts. It had her last name on it, so why not. Maybe someone on the team was a fan....

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                        Character's Name: Hariette Nakano-Roussel
                                                                        Year: Third
                                                                        Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                        Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (+1 MTA)
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Hold The Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                                        First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

AC: 154
          Modifiers: +5 {Hitting}
          Special Skills: Hold The Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✿] [✿] [✿]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a good day
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited

As he often did, Simon wandered to the pitch, taking his time to move. He had his broom and gloves in hand, and he was ready for another year of playing. Once at the pitch, he tucked his gloves into his pocket, walking toward the center and filling out one of the forms. Once it was handed in, he walked over to the edge and started on some stretches. It was always nice to be stretched out and limber before game time. Hopefully it would be a nice tryout and the team would have a nice stock of people. His hair turned a nice bubblegum pink as he got excited for the games ahead.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Simon Blake
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 02
                                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

AC: 13
          Modifiers: +3 {to Score} +3 {to Steal}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:06 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist
Cooking Club pancake mixer || Quidditch fan

Quidditch! Some of Galen's earliest memories were Vera telling him about flying and Quidditch. He knew his birthfather had played Quidditch, and more importantly, his mom had played beater in school. Half the reason he put so effort into swimming and staying healthy was for this moment: playing Quidditch! Learning to fly was something definitely on the top of Galen’s to do list.

He quickly filled out a form. Two of his fellow first years were asking the team captain for tips or stretches and Galen joined the group, eager to learn as well. “G’afternoon y’all! I'm Galen. Can I join this stretching party?”

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Galen Saylor biggrin
Year: first
Advanced Flying I: not yet!
Advanced Flying II: not yet!
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0 (but plenty of years as a fan!)
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Doger, Great Catch
First Choice Position: chaser
Second Choice Position: beater
Note Just so you know I have a heart condition. I should be okay to play as long as I don’t get too worked up though smile

Eden straightened to shake Wyn's hand with offered. "Eden Harper," he introduced as well, glancing over her form and the other newbies. "Good to have you, Wyn, Ron, Galen. For stretches..." he showed them a relatively simple one leaning on one foot and extending the other, pausing to correct or fix form as needed. "I'll lead a warm up stretch before we get started as well. If you like that, you might consider joining the Namaste Club in the Quad on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and evenings.

"As for other tips...well, I learned Quidditch from the beaters before me, so listen to your older teammates. And if you have free time, I recommend studying Quidditch strategy. Beating the Bludgers is kind of the textbook on defensive Quidditch strategy. If all the library copies are checked out, there's usually someone in the house that has one they aren't using."
Eden quieted with a nod. That was enough for now, right? He could just give them his whole spiel later about team strategy meetings and physical conditioning...hopefully that didn't scare away any of the young firsties.

setting Quidditch Tryouts 2053 || with Fellow Hufflepuff Quidditch fans!
appearance Neon green hair and || wearing Pink sweater and black jeans with
status I finally get to play Quidditch!

Position:
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
Modifiers: +2 to catching
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Graydon Ironshield

Welcome back the sunrise,
I'm finally waking up.
And I've been here for far too long,
but I think I've had enough.
Cause I've been praying for a change
for such a long long time.
Take a breath and step outside
and lay the past behind.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:01 am
User Image
FIRST-YEAR HUFFLEPUFF

User Image

Wyn smiled when Eden shook her hand and introduced himself. Before long, her housemates were beginning to join them on the pitch. First, a girl Wyn didn't recognize, but who couldn't be much older. Then, another first year who Wyn hadn't spoken much to yet, but who introduced himself as Ron. Wyn nodded as he asked for pointers, eager to hear Eden's reply. Another two strangers who looked a little older, and finally Galen, who she'd met at the sorting feast. She smiled again when she saw him and his vivid green hair. Apparently, Hufflepuff was the house for metamorphmaguses (metamorphmagi?).

"Hi Galen, yes please join in. Have you had a good first few days?" She turned her attention back to Eden as he began to speak, sharing pointers and stretches. She followed along, and laughed a bit at the plug for Namaste. Having already committed to three different clubs aside from Quidditch, she was leery to add anything else to her plate. "Namaste" home, she thought, and almost giggled out loud at herself. Eden then suggested Beating the Bludgers, and Wyn made a mental note to hit the library as soon as tryouts were over. Even if she didn't make it onto the team this year, it would help her be ready for tryouts next year. She hoped for the best, but also wanted to be prepared for the worst. Starting to feel the nerves, she continued stretching as she watched Eden. She hoped they would be in the air before long, that would take her mind off the anxiety.

OOC:

Position:
                                                AC: 12
                                                Modifiers: +2 to stealing, +2 to shooting
                                                Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

addaellis

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

"I do believe you could excel anywhere, my dear
If you simply put your mind to it
Your trust is encouraging, and well-placed, I assure you
I think you'll do quite well in Hufflepuff!"

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:02 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff First Year ♖
Future Activites

User Image
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik walked not the quidditch pitch ready for tryouts. She had Brook’s old broom, Cenek’s smarts, and Chadwick’s roughness. She wanted to be a beater, maybe get a chance to beat the bluegrass back and forth with chadwick. She went and filled out a form, smiling and greeting everyone as if she was already best friends with them. She would make the team, and when she did she would befriend all of these people and they would become her close knit second family.
Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Dominik Knapp
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Position:
Lives: yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Mods: +2 Hitting

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games