Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:55 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fourth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Daily Dragon concept artist | Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch watergirl

As she walked with Eden to Quidditch Tryouts, Weslyn thought through Eden’s recommendations. She understood his thought process, and even though it didn’t feel right, she couldn’t quite think of a comprehensible reason to refute him. She shrugged off her concerns as she they neared the Pitch. Maybe she should have signed up for Advanced Flying with everyone else in second and third years. It felt a little late to do now.

As she considered the form, she glanced over the sheet. Keeper made sense: she liked learning from Roland, even if she felt completely unworthy of continuing his legacy on the team. She thought seeker was interesting, but Angus did a great job already, and Wes knew Phoenix had the reserve seeker spot covered. Maybe chaser, like Yukon. Then she overheard Eden and realized that Ollie had graduated and Lucas would too soon. Weslyn bit her lip to suppress a reluctant face. Dealing with bludgers sounded exactly like what she did not want to do. But if it would help the team, she would focus on learning the beater role better. She wrote it down.

Yukon looked like he was talking to Captain Roland, so Wes hung back awkwardly, not really trying to eavesdrop, but definitely not trying to interrupt. Finally, when acknowledged, she’d hold up her and Eden’s forms along with a bag.
”Sorry for interrupting! Hey, Captain Roland, Hey Yukon. But...as promised! Hats! Hopefully they're not weird! There’s one for everyone, plus a few extra for any new people!” She smiled up at her brother and captain before retreating, unless there was something else. ”Um. That’s it! Hope we have a good season!”

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Weslyn Knolle
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 4
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
First Choice Position: (reserve) keeper
Second Choice Position: (reserve) beater?

setting Tryouts 2051 || with Hufflepuffs
appearance 4'10", 100 lbs || wearing orange romper + flowery knit hat
status I guess I need to try harder at Quidditch

Position: reserve pls
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +1 to all, +3 to catching the quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Cara MiaKitty

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hold on, hold on, so strong, time just carries on
And all that you thought was wrong is pure again
You can't hide forever from the thunder
Look into the storm and feel the rain
✿❀
~"Brave" by Josh Groban, cover by Peter Hollens.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:02 am
Oh honey
When I get lost, feel I've been crossed
She will be my salvation
When I feel low, I've nowhere to go
She'll be my inspiration

User Image
H O L L Y
J E S S I C A
M A D I G A N

HALFBLOODHUFFLEPUFF CHASERTHIRD YEAR

Holly was trying to keep some positive energy going, as it was only a few weeks into the school year and her brother was reportedly already 'on thin ice'. She really didn't know what was going to happen if Charlie got expelled in the middle of his sixth year. He wouldn't be able to get any good jobs without his NEWT scores, but he'd done pretty terribly on his OWLs anyways, and he was continuously threatening to run away as soon as he turned seventeen in March. She knew it wasn't her responsibility to worry about him, since he was almost an adult, but she couldn't help it. She was a protective person! To cheer herself up, she ogled the captain and vice captain while she stretched. If she had a boyfriend, it would probably make all the problems with her family seem a lot less pressing.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Holly Madigan
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Wherever!

OOC:
Username

Yeah, when my poor heart is breakin' apart
She'll put it back together
She ain't the kind to show off her mind
But talkin' of love she's clever, yeah

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:12 pm
User Image
                                                ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventeen Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                                Member of the Astronomy Club

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Lucas made his way to the pitch, ready for tryouts. The year had just begun, and it was already hectic as Hell. Not only was this his final year where he’d be swamped with studying for his NEWT exams, but his mother was also getting married next month. That was going to be a huge, horrid change since his family and Jacob Drage’s family would all be living under the same roof. It’s only for the winter holiday, he assured himself. By next summer, he’d be able to get a job and move out on his own. Or perhaps with a roommate if he really needed to. Either way, he knew he wouldn’t want to live under the same roof as five other people. And God, if his mother and Jacob decided to have another kid – Lucas didn’t even want to picture having a new little sibling. So, he began stretching, not really paying attention to what was going on around him. Oh, right. The form, he reminded himself as he snatched it from the pile.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 20
                                                Modifiers: (hitting +8 )
                                                Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                Save: > 15
                                                Hit Self: < 4

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Lucas Morris
                                                Year: 7th
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                Second Choice Position: Beater

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trying hard to reach out
                                                                    But when I tried to speak out
                                                                    Felt like no one could hear me
                                                                    Wanted to belong here
                                                                    But something felt so wrong here

Phee came on to the pitch ready to go he was excited to play but also his usual nervous, there might be new people. He was used to the team they were nice and understanding when he let them know he didn't like randomly being touched. Even as reserve he was getting use to the crowd and only jumped some when there was chears. Maybe eventually he be a bit more normal. He grabbed a form and carefully filed it out. He had been working on his handwriting and hoped it was good enough. He passed it in and noticed the free hats from Wes. He picked one up and felt the yarn. It was soft and not itchy like some material was so he put it on before a tiny thank you to Wes. Oh! He should stretch don't want to get hurt!

Username:kungfudemoness
                                                                              Character's Name: Phoenix Heulwen
                                                                              Year: 2
                                                                              Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                              First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                              Second Choice Position: I guess if you think I'm better elsewhere...

Position:
                                                                              Modifiers: +3 spot, catch
                                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:36 am
User ImageUser Image

xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hufflepuffs
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Quidditch Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be fun!

Hari hurried out to the pitch, excited to get to play in actual games. There were a few other people milling about, but it was pretty empty. Hopefully more would come along soon! She was excited to play her dad's position, hopefully, and to live up to his legacy. Then again, he was in the pro league and she currently had no intention of going that route. Maybe if she was super awesome at it, she'd get to go pro anyway, but for now... She hurried over and filled out one of the forms, then handed it in. Now just to hang out and wait for the tryouts.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                        Character's Name: Hariette Nakano-Roussel
                                                                        Year: First
                                                                        Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0 (+1 MTA)
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Hold The Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                                        First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

Modifiers: +3 {Hitting}
          Special Skills: Hold The Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hufflepuffs
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Quidditch Tryouts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This should be fun
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited

Simon walked out to the pitch, wearing a comfy new Hufflepuff shirt from his dads. He had decided to try out for the team, especially since he'd probably not be playing for a year or two. He grabbed the sign-in form, then carefully filled it out. He had two spots he knew about, thanks to his parents, but which would be better... Wait! There was an option for both! Si happily applied for each, choosing chaser in a tiny margin because Seekers typically yelled when they found the snitch. The boy turned an excited pink as he handed the form back in, then went to grab a niceish broom from the barrel.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Simon Blake
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Not yet
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 00
                                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

AC: 12
          Modifiers: +2 {to Score} +2 {to Steal}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:25 am
User Image
                                                When I was six years old I broke my leg
                                                I was running from my brother and his friends
                                                And tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass I rolled down
                                                I was younger then
                                                Take me back to when

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รεεĸεг || հսբբlεթսբբ թгεբεƈէ || բﻨբէհ ყεձг

════════════════════════

Angus had not been happy with his performance last year, which was why he hoped he'd do better this year. At least, well, he could do much better. Taking a form, he filled it out and settled back to wait for tryouts to start.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Angus McLellan
                                                Year: Fifth
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever you need me cap!

AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: Spotting +6, Catching +6
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can definitely do better this year.
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I found my heart and broke it here
                                                Made friends and lost them through the years
                                                And I've not seen the roaring fields in so long
                                                I know I've grown
                                                But I can't wait to go home

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:05 pm
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Roland Bishop

Vice Captain
Yukon Knolle

Chasers
Yukon Knolle
Holly Madigan
Simon Blake

Beaters
Lucas Morris
Eden Harper

Keeper
Roland Bishop

Seeker
Angus McLellan

Reserves
Weslyn Knolle
Phoenix Heulwen
Hariette Nakano-Roussel

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

The Forgotten Weasley

addaellis

kiska166

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:19 am
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch Captain ✾ Daily Dragon Editor ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"From the moment we met, I knew it was you."▬▬

Yukon drugthe case of Quidditch balls and beaters out to the field, along with his broom. He glared at the sun, why was it so bright and painful? He hadn't meant to drink the day before Quiditch tryouts - he had a show to run. but truth be told - he forgot that today was tryout day. He wanted to ask his sister, Weslyn, to take over as Quidditch VC, but wasn't sure how she'd handle it. She wasn't hue on quidditch, and had only come because they needed warm bodies. He wasn't thrilled about Eden, but that was probably going to be his second choice of vice captain. He pulled some sunglasses out of his pocket, ah yes, that was a little lss harsh. Maybe he should have went to the infirmary this morning, surely they had a hangover cure of some sort - but then he'd have to admit to what he had done last night.

He shook his head and sat the forms down on top of the case of items. He hoped they would get a pretty decent crowd, he needed at least one new beater, and ideally some new reserves to take over once a few others graduated in a couple of years. He put on a smile and waited for players to come.

Please include the below form in your first post:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

▬▬"Aria Siddall, you may have held my hand a short time, but you will hold my heart forever."▬▬

Position:_____
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Stealing; +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: --
Trying to: Block: --- OR Pass: --

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:10 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Little Sister - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade made her way to the pitch to try out for the Quidditch team. Her brother, who had previously been on the team as a Beater, had passed down his broom to her. Their mother had passed her broom to him, but partway through Hogwarts, they decided it was time for an upgrade due to all the wear and tear. So, Jade was lucky enough to be starting Hogwarts with a broom that was only a few years old. When the blonde arrived, only the captain was present. She noticed he had been wearing sunglasses, but hadn’t thought much of it since it was rather sunny today. “Mornin’,” she greeted as she reached for a form to fill out.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 12
                                              Modifiers: (hitting +2) (stealing +2)
                                              Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Hit: > opponent's AC
                                              Save: > 15
                                              Hit Self: < 4
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll

Username: kiska166
                                              Character's Name: Jade Morris
                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                              Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Beater

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

T a n g l e d hair and b r u i s e s on her knees
                                              She wears her s c a r s outside her s l e e v e s

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I make it again
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited

Simon hurried out to the pitch, excited for his second year playing on the team. His parents got him a new broom for this year, which was super exciting for him. He also got some new gear, which was nice too. He stopped by the area with the forms and signed a greeting to the captain. Once he'd filled out his form in his tiny handwriting, Simon scooted away to start his stretching. He stood close-ish to a girl he didn't know. Setting his broom on the grass beside him, Si did a few stretches he remembered from last year. His hair turned a dark rosy pink, his excitement showing through.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Simon Blake
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 01
                                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

Modifiers: +3 {to Score} +3 {to Steal}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          x/3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? New friend?

Hariette skipped happily to the pitch. This year she came equipped with a brand new broom, which would help her get faster and better than last year. She had her hair braided into pigtails, a signature look while playing quidditch. She skipped over to Yukon, then filled out her form with her looping handwriting. She handed it over, then went to join the other teammates. One looked new, possibly a first year, and the other was the colorful boy that never talked. He kinda scared Hari, since he just... didn't talk. It was weird that he wasn't talkative or anything. So, turning to the girl, Hari offered a greeting. "Hiya! I'm Hari. I'm a reserve keeper... or, well, I was last year. What are you wanting to play?" Maybe she'd make a new friend at least.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                        Character's Name: Hariette Nakano-Roussel
                                                                        Year: Second
                                                                        Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 01 (+1 MTA)
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Hold The Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                                        First Choice Position: Keeper

kiska166

Modifiers: +3 {Hitting}
          Special Skills: Hold The Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:15 pm
JANE ALPIN EGAREVA + JOSEPH MESCHO EGAREVA
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle | + HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The twins were super excited for Quidditch. They both loved Flying Class, and since video games didn’t work and basketball wasn’t a thing, they figured they may as well join the sport of the wizarding world. Joe didn’t really care where he, but Jane had her heart set on playing seeker. It sounded like the most exciting position.

Jane grabbed forms for the both of them and grinned at the captain who was also wearing sunglasses. ”Hey we’re glasses twins today!”

Joe meanwhile turned in his form and looked around. It looked like people were chatting and doing stretches, so he did a little wave, stood next to Simon and copied his stretches.

Username: xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx
Character's Name: Jane Egareva
Year: 1
Any Special Skill: natural flyer, deft dodger, dang healthy
First Choice Position: seeker!
Second Choice Position: whatever you need!

Username: xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx
Character's Name: Joe Egareva
Year: 1
Any Special Skill: natural flyer, deft dodger, dang healthy
First Choice Position: whatever you need
Second Choice Position: whatever you need

OOC:
Jane:
AC: 14
Modifiers: none
Special Skills: natural flyer, deft dodger, dang healthy
Lives: 4/4

Joe:
Modifiers: none
Special Skills: natural flyer, deft dodger, dang healthy
Lives: 4/4
”Stefan Lee Salvatore”
”Cinnabun Gryffie”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:49 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fifth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch watergirl

Weslyn hurried down to the Quidditch Pitch, arms bursting with cold water bottles and warm towels. She didn’t have a fun knit project for people this year, but judging by the crowd of newcomers, she guessed they weren’t necessary.

Wes had always been very comfortable with her self-appointed role of “watergirl”, but she had to admit after all the years she didn’t mind playing Keeper. She looked around, almost a little disappointed Captain Roland wasn’t around. But that meant Yukon was captain! ”Good afternoon, Captain Yukon,” she greeted softly, in case her brother had a headache again. She felt terrible he was so upset, but she understood he was wrecked over his girlfriend being gone. She offered Yukon a cold bottle. ”Are you feeling any better?”

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Weslyn Knolle
Year: 5
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
First Choice Position: watergirl!
Second Choice Position: keeper/ general reserve

setting Quidditch Tryouts 2052 || withHufflepuff team
appearance 5'0", petite || wearing sweater and jeans
statusWith so many players I'll have an interesting job as support this year!

Position: reserve pls
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
Modifiers: +4 to catching the quaffle/ snitch. +2 to others
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
✿❀
~"Brave" by Sara Bareilles, cover by BYU Vocal Point

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:58 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch Captain ✾ Daily Dragon Editor ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"From the moment we met, I knew it was you."▬▬

Yukon welcomed the first and second years with a smile where were his upper years though? That was when Weslyn came, carrying water and towels, she was so sweet and well prepared. That was definitely a quidditch vice captain quality, being prepared and taking the extra step. She spoke softly to him and gave him a water, she really was the best. "Hey Weslyn, thanks for the water. I'm... I don't know I'm trying to just not think about it honestly. Right now, the focus is quidditch." He opened the water and threw his arm over his sister's shoulders. "So Weslyn, You're responsible and you have a good eye for the extra. You're older than alot of others on the team. I was wondering, would you like to be my VC? Brother and sister quidditch leadership duo? What do you say? Wanna be...Super Potato Girl?" That was alot. he drank more water, maybe if he had more water it would be better... or not. He needed a VC quick so they could help run the practice; see any details that Yukon was missing.

▬▬"Aria Siddall, you may have held my hand a short time, but you will hold my heart forever."▬▬

Position:_____
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Stealing; +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: --
Trying to: Block: --- OR Pass: --

addaellis

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games