Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

autoandrophilliacs

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:38 pm
h-hewwo? :" )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:53 pm
Rush And Crush
Howecho
*peeks in before going to craw into my pillow fort and nap*

-Pulls out of fort-
Make a character! scream please 3nodding

Meh *bats at Rush then scampers back into the fort* I have a character idea but at the same time i don't want to ask about making it cuz i can't see anything going on in the guild's discord server... anywyas the idea was that i take the librarian slot but make a character with a split personalitly and also have them be the assassination teacher (though i am fine making the other personality take the undertaker position too) but i have no idea if the character would be a cursed or gifted human, kinda wanna make him cursed and gifted at the same time but i dunno how that would work exactly and i don't want to cause issues for whatever has been planned in the discord channel ether so yea...  

Howecho

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:38 pm
Howecho
Rush And Crush
Howecho

-Pulls out of fort-

Meh *bats at Rush then scampers back into the fort* I have a character idea but at the same time i don't want to ask about making it cuz i can't see anything going on in the guild's discord server... anywyas the idea was that i take the librarian slot but make a character with a split personalitly and also have them be the assassination teacher (though i am fine making the other personality take the undertaker position too) but i have no idea if the character would be a cursed or gifted human, kinda wanna make him cursed and gifted at the same time but i dunno how that would work exactly and i don't want to cause issues for whatever has been planned in the discord channel ether so yea...

How dare you Take both my roles?! You want to throw down bro?! -Rolls sleeves and gets into an old-timey boxer stance- Anyway, The assassination class is closed at the moment since Nemesis (The previous teacher) is currently missing. But the librarian spot is open. Also, you can make him cursed and gifted based on the personality, and when it comes to me personally I don't care if my plans are ruined, it makes things interesting razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:58 am
Rush And Crush

I see it has been a long time coming for them to solve their deference's lol I wonder how this is going to go down. Though I suspect it will be death or something. The trickster must really love Yuki lol.  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:12 am
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Rush And Crush

I see it has been a long time coming for them to solve their deference's lol I wonder how this is going to go down. Though I suspect it will be death or something. The trickster must really love Yuki lol.

He really does, but no he won't kill Cal he doesn't want hurt Yuki in any way, but I'm guessing it'll have to happen eventually. He'll simply keep a close eye on Cal for now. Because no matter how much he hates him, he knows that he makes Yuki happy  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:44 am
Rush And Crush

You assume he can kill Cal? jk lol That does sounds kind of sweet of him though putting up with something he does not approve,but doing it for another as long as their happy I can dig it. Hopefully Cal can turn him into a friend ,but time will tell.

I also have a question I've given Cal a two new abilities one is based of demonic energy and the other is more magic based. Would demonic energy count as magic or no since it comes from himself and not form magic? Just wanted to make sure.  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:34 am
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Rush And Crush

You assume he can kill Cal? jk lol That does sounds kind of sweet of him though putting up with something he does not approve,but doing it for another as long as their happy I can dig it. Hopefully Cal can turn him into a friend ,but time will tell.

I also have a question I've given Cal a two new abilities one is based of demonic energy and the other is more magic based. Would demonic energy count as magic or no since it comes from himself and not form magic? Just wanted to make sure.

Oh Xerath can kill anyone with his ability they just need to fall for it xd Also I doubt them being friends will ever happen they can earn each others respect though. Yes all abilites are connected to the magic tree  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:47 am
Rush And Crush

lol I remember reading his ability a long time ago ,and I was like damn well you're right about that though he can kill.

I guess respect is good enough for me.  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Howecho

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:16 am
Rush And Crush
Howecho
Rush And Crush
Howecho

-Pulls out of fort-

How dare you Take both my roles?! You want to throw down bro?! -Rolls sleeves and gets into an old-timey boxer stance- Anyway, The assassination class is closed at the moment since Nemesis (The previous teacher) is currently missing. But the librarian spot is open. Also, you can make him cursed and gifted based on the personality, and when it comes to me personally I don't care if my plans are ruined, it makes things interesting razz

Of course i dare. *stares* And i probably wouldn't be so worried about messing up other people's plans if i was in the guild's discord channel where i can see the mentioned plans and ether work around them or change them slightly plus i wouldn't have to play guess whats going on and no one would have to worry about letting me know anything ether. If its just a case of not waning Dame and that other person i pissed off back in Skype then i can just ignore them, though i would apologize for being an a** about what happened in the other chat i would ignore them afterwords then let them make a mess of themselves if they decided to push it still. And just so its out there, it does kinda feel like no one wants me to be a part of the guild anymore too. Sorry its just annoying me is all, though i do understand not wanting a repeat of what happened there too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:28 am
Hmm there a gardening club? was thinking of having Akahana be in something like that . ninja  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:01 am
Just Rosa

Yen: Im sorry I stole your man ;u;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:39 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Hmm there a gardening club? was thinking of having Akahana be in something like that . ninja

There could be, we still open for ideas for club wise ^^  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:46 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

There could be, we still open for ideas for club wise ^^

Ah okay going to have Velma be in the gardening club instead going to scrap the new character idea for now.
sweatdrop I can't really think of a good character at the moment hmm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:02 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Just Rosa

Yen: Im sorry I stole your man ;u;

Erwin: What are you trying to accomplish by apologising?  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games