Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:37 pm
VJammer
Weeamoo
VJammer

In regard to the recent announcement, would my twins count as 2 separate characters despite having been planned simultaneously or, would they slide as being just 1 character as they were presented as one submission?

That is...a decent question. xD
I wanna say two because they take up two slots on a team. Seeing as how I have a set of twins in another Guild presented as a single character, however, viewing them as one is fine.

Awesome, thanks!
Totally don't have a secret six other characters planned on being snuck in on the basis of them being octuplets because this is totally exploitable.

rofl
Omg. Hahaha. I'll only do this for twins ;3 lol [and will not be excited for the several pairs that are about to show up in profile submission lolol *cries*]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:10 pm
Anybody feel like talking?

Confused Commissar

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:24 pm
Confused Commissar

Yo what's up  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:25 pm
Confused Commissar

Hallo! I'm always talking~
What's up? redface

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:32 pm
fireshadow0908

Johto Crisp

A pleasure to meet you both, I am Confused Commissar, but you may refer to me as ConCom, if you wish, I am fresh member of this guild and I was interested in getting too know my fellow guild mates.

(Offers cigar)

Do you partake?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 pm
Confused Commissar

Nope sensitive sense of smell and can't handle the smell of smoking sweatdrop  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:45 pm
fireshadow0908

Ah, my apologizes.

(withdraws cigar and snuffs out the one already lit)

So, how active are you guys right now? Obviously, you care about attendance, seeing as their is a roll call forum, but I am burying the lead here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:58 pm
Confused Commissar
fireshadow0908

Johto Crisp

A pleasure to meet you both, I am Confused Commissar, but you may refer to me as ConCom, if you wish, I am fresh member of this guild and I was interested in getting too know my fellow guild mates.

(Offers cigar)

Do you partake?

Aw heart I like ConCom!
I'm fairly active when it comes to posting as far as that goes. My characters are a lovely little trap and the canon character Velvet Scarlatina! You have any ideas for yours? 4laugh

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:05 pm
Johto Crisp

Aw heart I like ConCom!
I'm fairly active when it comes to posting as far as that goes. My characters are a lovely little trap and the canon character Velvet Scarlatina! You have any ideas for yours? 4laugh

I am working on him as we converse actually, I thought at at first to make a char who was from a family who had supported the old ways, the side that had despised self expression, but I decided that it would ultimately be more of a hassle and that I would likely have little fun playing as them. So, instead, I revisited an old concept, fear, this person's semblance magnifies a given individuals fear to extreme heights, to be clear, it doesn't cause the fear, it simply sniffs it out and latches onto it. The char is not immune to his own power though and has had to spend most of their existence in an emotionally neutral state. They cannot allow themselves experience love, or grow attached to something, out of worry that it could cause them to fear for that thing's or person's safety, and thus make themselves a target of their own power.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:40 pm
Confused Commissar
Johto Crisp

Aw heart I like ConCom!

I am working on him as we converse actually, I thought at at first to make a char who was from a family who had supported the old ways, the side that had despised self expression, but I decided that it would ultimately be more of a hassle and that I would likely have little fun playing as them. So, instead, I revisited an old concept, fear, this person's semblance magnifies a given individuals fear to extreme heights, to be clear, it doesn't cause the fear, it simply sniffs it out and latches onto it. The char is not immune to his own power though and has had to spend most of their existence in an emotionally neutral state. They cannot allow themselves experience love, or grow attached to something, out of worry that it could cause them to fear for that thing's or person's safety, and thus make themselves a target of their own power.

Ooooh~ Dual-edged semblances are always interesting.

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:47 pm
Johto Crisp

Now when you say trap, do mean the guy who dresses as a girl, or is it some sort of joke?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:57 pm
Confused Commissar
Johto Crisp

Now when you say trap, do mean the guy who dresses as a girl, or is it some sort of joke?

He dresses however he wants to dress. What people take away from that is their business. rofl

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:54 pm
Gotta love getting written up on a final warning at work over stupid crap...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm
TheVikingWay

Oh dear, if you don't mind my asking, what happened?

Confused Commissar

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:10 pm
Confused Commissar
TheVikingWay

Oh dear, if you don't mind my asking, what happened?
So to my company, QA scores mean more than Customer satisfaction. Ive been given a Final Write up for Missing a specific point on my Sales QA form, which causes me to Automatically score 0 points on the QA. And that point is essentially " Try to bully the customer into buying." Which I dont like, doesnt sit well with me, so Ive been avoiding it, which has now caused so many automatic 0's that Im staring down the barrel of a loaded firing.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games