Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:18 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja didn't really understand him at all, but she just nodded and smiled, "Sometimes. Other times you might get hugged, patted on the back, or punched in the arm. Depends on the person. Most of the time its a greeting and a simple handshake, but his was maybe too rough. Got to be more firm." she teased at him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:30 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa just let out a grumble at the idea. "Someone punches my arm like that handshake and I'll punch them in the face... That hurt a lot more than a sword wound." He continued rolling the wrist and doing his best to nurse the now sore joint.

It did not take long for them to reach the center of the village where there was a well and a small stone circle inlayed into the ground filled with water. There were divets leading out to the various farmland, and where these took off from the circle they had small semi-circle wooden blocks next to them that could be flicked down to prevent water from escaping. Seemed this was where a majority of laundry was washed, it also probably doubled as a place to wash small children safely.

More than a few households had gathered around, the villager leading them hopped up onto the well and spoke up. "These two are looking for a place to stay for the day after their journey. Anyone willing to give them hospitality for the day?"

A few of the villagers began to talk among themselves and then a burly man in a blacksmith's apron stepped up. "I can take care of them. Besides, the forge is the only real place with spare hay." Other villagers nodded in agreement. That hadn't taken long and Tousa just kind of blinked at the expediency of the decision that had been made.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:55 pm
Kami GearX

Anja walked along without another word spoken to him. If he punched back, one could take it as a good sign, or a bad one. She wouldn't warn him though. He needed to learn the old fashioned away.

Anja looked at the blacksmith who had spoken up. She gave a friendly smile to him, "Thank you so much! We very much appreciate it. Let us help you around your house as compensation."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:43 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa stepped up with her and he then went wide eyed at offering to help as compensation. She was joking right? The blacksmith looked between the two for a moment and then a slow grin spread across his face.

"I was just going to let you stay but since you two are offering to work, I've got more than enough to do around the work space. Been needing to cast plenty of iron lately. Stock has been getting low. Hope you two can handle the heat." The man stated motioning with a hand for the two of them to follow.

The rest of the villagers had gone back to what they were doing, though the children followed them at a safe distance. They were new and exciting in a sleepy little place like this. They whispered among themselves, trying to figure out what their story was. Some guessed mercenaries, others guessed one of them was a member of royalty from a far away land. Others guessed even further that one of them was a dragon in disguise and the other was their ancient traveling companion. Theories flew and giggles could be heard more clearly the wilder the tales between themselves got.

Tousa leaned over to Anja. "Why did you offer for us to work? We don't exactly have time for that you know." He whispered over to her, eyeing the surrounding countryside that villagers were now going out to tend to.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:07 am
Kami GearX

"Great." said Anja as she walked with him. She leaned in towards Tousa, "What better way of blending in than helping out? Then we can gain their trust and talk to them more. Besides who would believe two strangers that the army is coming?" she said with an obvious duh, "Afraid to do some actual work pampered prince?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:00 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa snarled at Anja as she asked if he was afraid to do actual work. "Because leading a large portion of the army is not actual work." He stated as low as he could. However she had a point. They probably wouldn't believe them at best. At worst they would be thought of us as spies or some other form of pre-infiltration unit depending on how militaristic these people were.

"And it's not an army. It's a single unit. If they bring three we won't be able to fight that you know, even if I wanted to. And that's working under the assumption that they are indeed hostile and not being genuine."

The blacksmith glanced back. "What're you two whispering about back there?" He stated with a laugh. "Wondering if you two will have privacy together tonight? If you are, don't worry... I'm a heavy sleeper, you can do pretty much anything and I won't hear you."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 pm
Kami GearX

"It may be only a unit, but they are still a part of the army, that is how they will see it." Anja barely got that sentence out before the blacksmith started talking. She burst out in laughter and threw her arm around him, "That's great to know, that Mr....I'm sorry, what is your name? My name is Anja. Its nice to meet you."

Anja gave Tousa a quick peck on the cheek to sell it more before letting him go and shaking the blacksmith's hand  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:44 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"The name is Zolfka. Just Zolfka." The man stated, looking at the interaction and chuckling, taking the hand and shaking it. "As the name might suggest, I'm not from this country. I'm... A traveled man so I know how it is with adventurer's like yourself."

Tousa on the other hand clearly struggled when she wrapped an arm around him, as if trying to escape. This blacksmith didn't know what she was else he wouldn't find the idea so humorous. The kiss to his cheek just drained the color from his face in horror.

The blacksmith couldn't help but laugh as he looked to Anja. "It seems your travelling companion doesn't take to kindly to such things." The man leaned in close to pretend whisper. "Is he shy?"

"I am not shy!" Tousa yelled loudly, now blushing furiously at the fact that he was being made fun of.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:51 pm
Kami GearX

"He doesn't like to show affection around others. He came from a rich family before he wanted to be a merchant. Those upbringings are still with him, even though its been 5 years." Anja looked at Tousa and had to smile at the color of his face, "Don't be shy honey, tell Zolfka your name."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:09 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa just stared at Anja at this point mortified. They were going with the merchant idea now!? They were supposed to use that for the cities and major towns. Not now. He hadn't thought of a name yet!

"I... My name is Reiss. I to no longer have a last name since my family revoked it from me." He murmured, glancing away, still blushing furiously and not wanting the attention to be on him anymore. That and being called 'honey' by this woman was infuriating. Why did she have to pick that to call him? Why couldn't she just have asked normally?

Zolfka gave a nod and motioned to a building just on the outskirts of town. "Well, merchants and lovers, welcome to the temporary inn and primarily blacksmith's workshop. Where I now call home."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:17 pm
Kami GearX

Out of all the names, he picks that? Well she didn't give him any warning. Even though she used her real name, no one would know who she was. Anja looked at the quaint little place. She smiled as she adored it, "Nice place. And thank you again for housing us." She can already see some things to be done. Chop wood, pull some weeds, clean the windows. The inside must really need caring for, "I'll start right away after I put my horse in the stable. I want to chop some firewood."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:00 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked between the two and then offered his horse over to Anja. "If you could be so kind, dear." He stated with a punctuation on the word and giving her a dirty look. "I'll be helping our caretaker with the iron he needs pouring."

Zolfka gave an appreciative nod. "Wood to be made into coal for my furnace is being chopped and we're getting some metal bars made. This is going to be a good day indeed. This way Reiss."

The large blacksmith didn't even stop to check to see if he was being followed, the lean to on the far side of the building was where he was headed and a shoulder was being rolled as the man tried to work out the morning kinks he still had in his person.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:15 pm
Kami GearX

"Not at all, honey." Anja took the reigns. It was obvious he had never cared for a horse before. She led them to the stall and tied each one of them up. She filled the buckets, one with water and one with hay. She took off the saddles and such and put them down just outside the stalls. She found a brush and started brushing one horse at a time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:09 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa glared daggers at her back as she stated that word again. They were going to talk about that later. He wasn't going to masquerade as a Lycan's lover. The thought made his stomach churn and roll inside of him. "So, how much heat will we be dealing with?" He asked.

The man glanced back and raised an eyebrow. "You're going to want to lose your shirt my friend and even then you're probably going to get a bit sweaty from the work. Luckily you can go to the village center to get water if you need it. A bit of a genius engineering by one of my old friends."

That was an interesting thing to say, but it didn't much phase Tousa as he stripped out of his shirt, the soft looking skin showing the hardened muscle of a soldier underneath. "Must have come from a military family Reiss." Zolfka stated.

"Ah... Yes, years of practice with the spear." He stated back, moving to duck inside with Zolfka, the lean to making the interior looking deceptively small. Zolfka was already getting the smelter ready, loading in coal to get ready to burn. "Strange weapon for a noble house. Many prefer the sword."

"I was allowed to choose, and not many warriors know how to go against someone who knows how to use a spear other than a formation so it gives an advantage there." Tousa replied, looking to see what he could do.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:18 pm
Kami GearX

Anja brushed each horse everywhere, making that lovely coat even lovelier. One horse was chestnut brown, and the other was black. After they were settled she went outside to the stump that had an ax on it. She picked it up and measured the weight. It was solid and a good quality. She put the first log on the stump, aimed, and struck down hard, splitting the log in half. If she were a human, it would not have gone all the way through and would have needed to use a hammer to finish the job.

Anja kept chopping wood, one by one. She was going to get all sweat with this work. She shed her outer layer of clothing and continued to work  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games