Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:14 pm
Watch out, world, I'm grown now
It's about to go down
My heart beatin' so loud
Mama, look, I'm grown now
I can't sleep, I'm wide awake
I've been up since yesterday

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fourth year │ halfblood

Lena was still shocked she'd made first string last year, but determined to prove herself this year. She didn't want anyone looking down at her just because she she could be kind of.... flighty. Ha ha. She took Quidditch seriously! Besides, this time around it should be much less overwhelming, since she'd actually played games before. No more stage fright or freezing up. Waving at everyone and breathless from sprinting down the hill to the pitch, she snatched up a form to fill out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Ilene Warlow
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 4th
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser?

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Scared 'cause I know it ain't a game
Like, who am I gonna be today?
Tell your homeboy what's good
I'm tryna fit in your hood
Got the weight of the world on me
But no regrets, this is what I say

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary had taken her time getting down to the pitch this year, but she was still on time so that is what counted. Mary smiled at all the newcomers and regulars waving as she walked up to Laili. Laili, Mary had decided, ever since finding out the Quidditch Captain got head girl, was her ambition to be at Hogwarts. She always was so nice and seemed put together too. Smiling at Laili she said, "Ready for another great year?" In the meantime, Mary took a form and filled one out for traditions sake.

Username: mc2
                                                  Character's Name: Mary Conri-Dechering
                                                  Year: 5th
                                                  Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                  Second Choice Position: Seeker or Keeper

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team:
                                                  AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip walked out onto the pitch for the first time in over a year. After not trying out last year and trying to make his studies his number one priority, he learned that a life without sports is not a life he would enjoy living. Although he had OWLs coming up this year (and was pretty stressed about them, especially since he knew he would have a little more trouble than the average kid), he figured he would probably do worse if he was too bummed to even study. After filling out a form, the fifth year began stretching.

Username: kiska166
                                          Character's Name: Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Year: 5th
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                          Second Choice Position: Any

Team:
                                          Armour Class: 16
                                          Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                          Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll:
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll
                                          Hit: > opponent's AC
                                          Save: > 15

((OOC: if you double check my stats, I will love you forever <3 <3 <3))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff
                                          ╚═════════════════════════╝

Jordan was ready to try out once more. He filled out the form and warmed up as any athlete would. Last time he tried out, he was the youngest one. Now, two years later, he was no longer the youngest. Hopefully that meant he’d have a better chance at making the team.

Username: kiska166
                                          Character's Name: Jordan Scheer
                                          Year: 3rd
                                          Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Second Choice Position: Beater

Team:
                                          Armour Class: 14
                                          Modifiers: (scoring +4) (stealing +4)
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll:
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll
                                          Hit: > opponent's AC
                                          Save: > 15

((OOC: if you double check my stats, I will love you forever <3 <3 <3))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                          When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:40 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui rushed in feeling late. He wasn't but by his own standards he was. He had fresh gear as he had done what felt like entirely too much growing over the summer. Well.fresh as in last year's style on sale. He practicly had a new wardrobe too. Him and his shiny new gear arived and filled out a form.

Position:
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                                    Character's Name: Shui Quan
                                                                    Year: 4
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    First Choice Position: chaser
                                                                    Second Choice Position: any

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Maisie'd heard about Quidditch in passing, mostly from the witch who visited them at home who seemed just as passionate about the sport as her dead was whenever there was a footie game going on. But lots of her housemates were enthusiastic about the game, and she figured that it wouldn't hurt to try. There wasn't a swimming team at Hogwarts, or even a footie team, something that she'd complained to her da at great length in the letters she wrote back home. There were Quidditch teams at Hogwarts though, and the fact that the game was played on brooms was enough to convince Maisie to give it a try. She might not have played it before, but she'd played keeper for her school's footie team so there shouldn't be a big difference there; she just had to do it flying.

It wasn't that early in the morning, but there were still many people on the pitch and Maisie waved cheerfully at them all as she walked in, her borrowed school broom hanging off her shoulder. There was a stack of forms waiting so she filled one out and handed it to the girl who looked like the captain with a smile before looking around. To Maisie's delight, she wasn't the only first year trying out; Saffron was there too and while they hadn't really talked yet, it looked like they had something in common now. "Saffron! Fancy seein' ya here! Have you played Quidditch before?" she asked her as she approached and started stretching.

Username: oyehh
                                            Character's Name: Maisie Teymourian
                                            Year: First
                                            Advanced Flying I: No
                                            Advanced Flying II: No
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                            Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Hold the Line
                                            First Choice Position: Keeper
                                            Second Choice Position: Anywhere you'd need me

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH Saffron and other team hopefuls tab tab tab FEELING anticipation

H U F F L E P U F FxxK E E P E R
                                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            great catchnatural flyerhold the line
                                            AC: 12 Modifiers: +4
                                            tab tab
                                            Final Roll: xx

00 vs. 00

OOC xxx

rawwryx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:36 pm
User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x f i r s t x y e a r ✶
q u i d d i t c h x t r y o u t s ✶
m a i s i e x a n d x h u f f l e p u f f s ✶
w h a t x n o w
e a g e r ✶

Saffron inspected the school broom she was borrowing, taking note of each knick in the wood. She hoped it wouldn't have an effect on her flying ability. When someone called out her name, she looked up with a wide smile. It was Maisie, someone she knew of because they were both first years.
"Hi Maisie!" she greeted the other girl,"Not really! I've flown once but that ended with a broken arm. But it's cool, I'm sure it'll be better this time!" Saf cocked a lop-sided grin.

When Maisie began stretching, Saffron realized she should probably do the same. She sat on the ground and reached for her toes,
"Have you ever played any Quidditch? Or, like, just sports in general?" She asked, sure, she was always the type of kid to play outside, but she was never super involved in organized sports or teams. Not that she was disinterested, just never had the opportunity until now.

Position: xx
AC: 10
Modifiers: Swift Swipe (+2), Good Arm (+2), Mean Swing (+2)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Mean Swing.
Lives: [✶] [✶] [✶]

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Maisie's smile widened when Saffron greeted her back. The other girl was just as new to Quidditch as she was, which was a little relieving if she was being honest. She winced in sympathy when the other girl mentioned breaking her arm, cradling her own arm at thought. "Hopefully, it'd be awful to get a broken arm so soon."

As they stretched together, Saffron asked her if she'd played sports before and Maisie nodded in response. "Not Quidditch, I only found out that it existed just before coming here, but I played football at school, and I was on the swimming team. But Quidditch sounded fun so figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. I was a keeper before so stopping balls shouldn't be too hard," she shrugged. "Would help if I can keep my balance on these overgrown twigs," she grinned and nodded at their brooms. "You?"

Username: oyehh
                                            Character's Name: Maisie Teymourian
                                            Year: First
                                            Advanced Flying I: No
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                            Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Hold the Line
                                            Second Choice Position: Anywhere you'd need me

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH Saffron and other team hopefuls tab tab tab FEELING anticipation

H U F F L E P U F FxxK E E P E R
                                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            great catchnatural flyerhold the line
                                            AC: 12 Modifiers: +4
                                            tab tab
                                            Final Roll: xx

00 vs. 00

OOC xxx

rawwry

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:42 pm
User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
w h a t x n o w
e a g e r ✶

Saffron solemnly nodded, it would royally suck if she broke her arm again. Although, recovery would probably be a lot faster here at Hogwarts, what with magic and everything. Her parents had made her go to a muggle hospital when she broke her arm, claiming that having to deal with a cast on her arm was punishment enough for running off with her mom's old broom and then irresponsibly going into the woods without permission.

Saffron shook her head as the question was turned on her,
"No sports. I just went out and ran around outside, going on voyages into the wooded areas near my house. I guess that could count as hiking? Anyway, I'd like to try a few, that's why I'm here!" She grinned again before pulling her fiery hair into a ponytail as to keep it out of her face. "My dad is super into football, I heard quidditch is kind of similar, so I'm hoping I'll understand it a bit before going into it. How does swimming work? Like...other than swimming?" Sure the question was a little redundant, but she still felt the need to ask the question.

Position: xx

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                                  συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                                  тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                                  ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher was running a bit late, he knew, and he felt bad about it. But honestly, there was a small part of him that wondered if he was late enough, if the tryouts would start without him and he could get away with being put on reserve as punishment. He wasn't very good, after all, they would probably do better without him on first string. But, it was his last year, and as bad as he played in games, he did enjoy the social aspect and the exercise, so he didn't want to quit the team altogether. He would just... rather mostly be at practices and only worry about games when he was really needed to cover. That probably wouldn't happen, but oh, well. At least he only had a few more games to screw up.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                                  ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                                  вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Character's Name: Sherwood Meadows
                                                  Year: Seventh
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Six
                                                  Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser?

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:48 pm
User Image
                                                Say hello to the girl that I am!
                                                You're gonna have to see through my perspective
                                                I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
                                                And I don't wanna be so damn protected

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany patted herself on the back. Not only had she managed to get to the pitch on time for tryouts, but she'd managed to avoid running into Eve and her crusade against Chance's other sister. Honestly, it was a giant headache and made Bethany want to smack her, but she also had to worry about her younger cousins Jack and Loke doing things. Grabbing a form, she filled it out and went to stand with Lia and glanced over. "You are so lucky you don't have psychotic cousins trying to chase you down."

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Bethany Borson
                                                Year: Second
                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (+1 for Quidditch MTA)
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                Second Choice Position: I can still be a seeker.

AC = 13
                                                Modifiers: +3 to all
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I swear, if Eve makes me late to a game at any point this term...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There must be another way
                                                Cause I believe in taking chances
                                                But who am I to say
                                                What a girl is to do
                                                God, I need some answers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili grinned happily at each person who came onto the field and gave her their forms ecstatic at the turnout. She was sad that a few older players weren't able to return but she wished them well fully understanding their reasons. When it seemed all those who would be trying out had arrived, she put her fingers between hers lips and gave a short high whistle to capture their attention. She then grabbed her wand in order to cast a sonorus so everyone could hear her. "Good morning all! Thanks so much for coming and trying out! Welcome to everyone new and welcome back to our returning members! I'm Laili Abrams your captain, and beside me here is Mary Conri-Dechering your vice captain. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask one of us, alright? Ok! Tryouts are relatively simple; I'll split everyone into two teams, black and yellow and you'll play whichever position you were given to the best of your abilities. Note, beaters, the only players you're not allowed to aim at are the seekers. Alright, onto the teams. Black team will be Jordan and Shui as chasers, Ilene and Saffron as beaters, Sher as keeper, and Lia as seeker. Yellow team will be Bethany and Maise as chaser, Ollie and Phillip as beaters, Dagrun as keeper, and Brennie as seeker. Good? Ok! Fly three laps then get in position!" Laili cancelled the spell and watched the hopefuls get up and into the air before releasing the bludgers, practice snitch, and quaffle. She hoped Mary wouldn't mind being grounded to observe for the first round.

AC: 21
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

Kungfudemoness

Rawwry

oyehh

kiska166

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:19 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia snickered as Bethany ran up just as Laili was making her speech talking about her crazy family. "Eh, they're still psychotic they just don't chase me." she cackled. When she got placed, she shot her friend a good luck thumbs up before jumping onto her broom to complete her laps before starting to look for the snitch.

Quote:

Position: Black Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laili, Lia, Saffron
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a lovely day!

Brennie waited in the growing crowd for any further instructions. A few small conversations popped up, but he decided he'd be better off stretching and getting ready for the game. When Laili stood front and center for the announcement, the brunette paused, turning to listen to her. She said the beaters weren't to aim at the seekers, but otherwise rules applied. Good ol' Laili, making sure he and Lia didn't get hurt! After they were put onto teams, Brennie took to the air. He did his three laps, then began on his search. It was going to be a friendly competition between himself and Lia, but that didn't mean he didn't want to win!

Yellow Team Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 {Spotting} +3 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:14 {Nope!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Rawwry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image

w h a t x n o w
e a g e r ✶

Saffron turned her attention to Laili when she addressed all of them. She couldn't help but feel a little nervous about this whole thing and feeling nervous was not something she did often. Saf frowned slightly when she and Maisie had been split up, but that was alright, she could manage on her own for a bit. She watched two of the older players mount their brooms and mimicked them, flying the three laps as instructed before flying toward the middle of the pitch. Saffron knew she couldn't hit the seekers, although she didn't really want to hit anyone. Although, she supposed it could be fun, once she got the hang of it. Once everyone was in the air, she took stock of her choices. Saffron figured the best option would be to hit a chaser - or attempt to - because they were the ones scoring all the points. She flew toward a bludger and prepared her bat to redirect the ball toward Bethany, figuring that she would be comfortable hitting someone she didn't actually know, rather than someone she did.

OOC: sorry for the double quote! had to fix font sizes.

Position: Black Beater
Total: 15 + 2 = 17

Diamond Wales

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games