Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie urged the broom faster. That snitch was his

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 19 SPOTTED! (f***ing finally xP)
                                                                            Chase 2/3
                                                                            Catch 0/2

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui saw a shot to get the quaffle back and get more points. He went for a steal.

Position: yellow chaser
                                                                    AC: 15 (+1EXP)
                                                                    Modifiers: +3 Stealing +1 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll: 7 fail

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:31 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff
                                          ╚═══════════════════╝

Jordan managed to avoid a steal and kept going, the quaffle still in his possession. The first year didn't know if his luck would be this good when it came to scoring, so he passed to a teammate instead. Mary was nearby, so he tossed the ball to her.

Team: Black - Chaser
                                          Armour Class: 12
                                          Modifiers: (scoring +2) (stealing +2)
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll:
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll
                                          Hit: > opponent's AC
                                          Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                          When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

mc2

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:33 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip missed Lucien as well. He realized he was not having much luck with tryouts today. Scratching the back of his head, the third year watched the chasers for a moment. Shui was trying to give the chasers on his team a tough time at the moment, so Phil winded his arm back and aimed at the second year.

Team: Black - Beater
                                          Armour Class: 14
                                          Modifiers: (hitting +4) (stealing +4)
                                          Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll: 14 (missed)

((OOC: Why do I keep rolling 14?))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Kungfudemoness

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Autumn 2042
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary caught the pass, calling out "Thanks!" to the first year. Once comfortable with possession of the quaffle she aimed for the left hoop hoping to get a score for the Black team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team: BLACK TEAM
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +4 (Stealing) +4 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: 16 + 4 = 20
                                                  3/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

{OoC: }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:57 am
Let's make a list of all the things the world has put you through
Let's raise a glass to all the people you're not speaking to
I don't know what else you wanted me to say to you
Things happen, that's all they ever do

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

third year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun moved in to block the quaffle, eyes narrowed in concentration.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Keeper
AC: 14
Mods: +4 Blocking Shots
Total Roll: 9 (miss)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

In a different time, on a different floor
I might mourn the loss of who I'm not anymore
So I'm driving up to Oakland for a good look back
And a few revisions to my plan of attack

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:00 am
Let's make a list of all the things the world has put you through
Let's raise a glass to all the people you're not speaking to
I don't know what else you wanted me to say to you
Things happen, that's all they ever do

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

third year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun scowled as Mary scored on her. Retrieving the quaffle, she passed to Shui.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Keeper
AC: 14
Mods: +4 Blocking Shots
Total Roll: 9 (miss)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Kungfudemoness

In a different time, on a different floor
I might mourn the loss of who I'm not anymore
So I'm driving up to Oakland for a good look back
And a few revisions to my plan of attack

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:28 am
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          ╚═══════════════════╝

Jordan felt a little more confident after his pass to Mary as she was able to score on the keeper. That was something he probably wouldn't yet be able to do, and he was going to try -- but maybe only during practice. The first year had high hopes of making the team as a reserve since he had heard that most students at least make the team as one. Shaking these thoughts, Jordan got his head back in the game and tried to jump in between the quaffle and Shui.

Total Roll: 5 (missed)

Quote:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:13 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui was surprised he was passed to but he would do his best. Catching the pass he bolted for the goals.

Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 1/3

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Autumn 2042
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary grinned as she scored a goal. Soon Dagrun tossed the quaffle to Shui. Jordan attempted to steal to no avail. Welp, it was her turn then. Mary raced forward with an arm out in attempt to steal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team: BLACK TEAM
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +4 (Stealing) +4 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: 7 + 4 = 11 (Failed to steal)
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

{OoC: }
                                                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui dodging the older player Mary he was getting closer.

Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 2/3

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:33 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          ╚═══════════════════╝

Jordan pursed his lips as Shui made a speedy getaway with the quaffle. Okay, so he wasn't doing as well as he had thought a moment ago. Nevertheless, he tried again, reaching for the ball.

Total Roll: 11 (missed)

Quote:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:36 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Damn, what was with him today? Philip groaned as he watched yet another hit of the bludger miss. The brunet decided he'd better take another shot at Shui since the second year was getting close to the goalposts.

Team: Black - Beater
                                          Armour Class: 14
                                          Modifiers: (hitting +4) (stealing +4)
                                          Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll: 9 (missed)
                                          Hit Self: < 4

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:02 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie pressed on. Soon he could take a swipe.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 19 SPOTTED! (f***ing finally xP)
                                                                            Chase 3/3
                                                                            Catch 0/2

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:10 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui dodged another attempt Shui made it to the goals. In a real game he would have passed it to the best scorer, but he was eager to try.

Total roll: 18!
                                                                    Post to goal 3/3

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games