Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:20 pm
It's going to be next Friday. *gets her order and steps aside* Mmmm, this is going to be good. cat_whee Oh, here. *hands dame a flyer, then gives some to the lady behind the counter to pass out* If you're going back there, could you take some to pass out? emotion_kirakira

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:23 pm
Don't forget to take some to MW... between the bar, Pandora's Box, the Jade Dragon, and Isilme Rusco, you should get a lot of people's attention. 3nodding  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:32 pm
I certainly can do that, miss. smile I'll have a long shift at TCK because of the holiday. I'm sure by tonight I'll be told to change into something more festive too. rolleyes -takes the flyers and points out to the lady behind the counter which bread roll she wants-

If you want, Kits, I can take some to MW and all around there too. I'm going back there first for some resties. 3nodding

-grabs her roll and turns around leaning against the counter and takes a healthy bite and winks at Karrie while chewing, giving a smoldering look before returning her attention to Kits- wink Ya'll should come by there tonight some time. We're having a big party. There's a cover charge but I can get ya'll in no problem. xd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:37 pm
Thanks dame! ^_^ I gotta get going though, I have a lot more of these to pass out. cat_sweatdrop *hands dame a stack of flyers* See you later! *heads out, pulling her bread out of the bag on the way out to eat while she's walking*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:42 pm
Bye, Kits. xd I didn't think the Jade Dragon would be too busy on an Irish holiday, so I gave myself today off. lol I'd better get going though. Have to make sure none of the dragons got in the house to get into dinner... rolleyes We might come by after dinner, it might be good to get out of the house for a while. See you later, dame. smile *leaves*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 pm
-hugs Kits quickly before she goes- Bye lovey! biggrin It'd be great to see you out of the house. -smiles at him and hugs him too as he leaves- Bye Karrie! Hope to see you there! I'll save you a "jig". wink xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:21 pm
(( ninja ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm
-dame calls her order in ahead of time on the way over and its ready when she gets there. dame takes the box and hands the lady some money, telling her not to worry about the change and hurries back out- Thank you!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:54 pm
*Miru walks into Lily's after her shift at AS ends, intending on picking up some nummies*

*patiently waits in line, browsing her manga as she does*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm
*craving something sweet, stops by Lily's. She goes to take her place in line and looks at the person in front of her* Hi Miru. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 pm
*looks up and behind her to see Kits then puts down her book* H...hi Ms. Kits. H...how are you? *a slight blush graces her cheeks*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 pm
I'm doing pretty good. ^_^ Just picking up a snack, and maybe something for breakfast. cat_ninja How are you?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:10 pm
J-just got done with my shift at AS and th-th..thought I'd pick up a cookie. 3nodding *moves up one in line* H...how's M...Mitri? redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 pm
*moves up with the line* Just one? cat_wink

So, how do you like working at AS so far?

Mitri's doing good. cat_3nodding He's probably just getting home from work now, unless his schedule's changed.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas