Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:01 pm
Hello!!!

Gosh I didn't realize there was an entire forum for the magical folk! Hello everyone!
How is everyone holding up since the..... you know what???

I haven't been dreaming of the other land lately!

-C. Arcadia  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:49 pm
Wedding Pics

everythings been fancy printed nd ive got some swag for you guys except none with my husbands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! face on it cause hes like that so youll just have to deal with my awesome bride face and also your own on some of this stuff mostly its magnets and pencils this time cause were gonna get a HOUSE does anyone know of some nice properties up for sale even fixer uppers or lots are okay cause me and my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! husband are building a life together so building a house together would be symbolic and stuff anyway THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT WEDDING

- america !!!!!!!!! THOMPSON !!!!!!!!!!!  

lizbot

No Faun

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:50 pm
warg stuff
cant see through mr b eyes but the magic still there so im not gonna worry too much because WE DID IT and ENDED SO MUCH BAD STUFF

IM PRETTY SURE

- america thompson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:52 pm
housing

i can shrink down real tiny maybe i can shrink him down too and we can live in a fancy bird house with mr b we could even have a swimming pool has anybody shrunk down their spouse before

- america jones  

lizbot

No Faun

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:53 pm
RE: housing

* america THOMPSON  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:09 pm
RE: housing
    America,

Please don't shrink Taym. He's not magical, his organs won't resize as easily as yours if you're not INCREDIBLY careful. This would be terrible, and sad.

However, it IS feasible that you could, after acquiring land on this side, build a house on the other side and drag it through the veil. I've never seen it done since the veil is fairly new to me, but there's nothing metamagically preventing it.

Ascencion Shore, Ph.D (Metaphysics)
    "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out