Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She sat on the other side of the bed only to watch him. Of course she was blushing and was aware of his scent was on her. When he would look up at her, she bit her lip. "Good morning, Grim." She said in a small voice.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:18 am
He just looked around confused after waking up from sleeping. Seeing where he was and remembered what happened he looked to here. " Morning Kona." Rubbing the back of his neck trying to wake up.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:22 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She now smiled as she watched him for a minute. Getting up, she gone to the kitchen. Of course she was going to make the last of the stew into bowls as she cooked their breakfast. Once again she was humming and moving around.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:38 am
He felt slow as he got up and walked around. " How do you sleep so much? It feels horrible being so tired."Asking as he walked into the kitchen rotating his right arm trying to workout a knot in his shoulder.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:12 am
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she glanced at him and smiled. "It's not that hard. I have grown up sleeping for a whole night. Before getting up at the sun raise to start my old lessons as a Lady of the Court. Though as a kid I was allowed to take naps between lessons." She said, only to keep cooking.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:17 am
He just grumbled and walked up to her. " Can I help in any way? I would feel useless if I don't help in some way." Looking around trying to find something he could do to help.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:28 am
Kona Bloodstorm

"Hmm, just stand and talk with me. I can teach you how to cook another time." she said. Of course she was half way through cooking breakfast. Before having him grab the plates so she could split the food with him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 am
He stood there holding the plates like he was told. " Okay talk about what? "He asked still standing there trying not to get in her way.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:03 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Things, adventures. Maybe dreams and what you want to do.", she replied. Only to scoop the food on the plates. Before pouring then drinks and go to the table. Once there she started to sip on the mead.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:18 pm
He sat down at the table and started to think. " Hmm..Well I told you some of my adventures but they were the starter one so not much to tell. If you want the more dangerous adventures it will take longer to tell." Looking at her. " As for dreams when I was a child being raised at the temple I wanted to be the elder like my father."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:31 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded and smiled at him. Before she patted his hand. "I have wanted to have adventures, but I don't know what class I would be..." She said. Only to ruffle her hair now. Though her braids still were still in her bun.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 pm
He though about it for a while. " I think you would be a fighter or something around that class. We did not have many of those on our adventures so I wouldn't know." He looking up at the ceiling remembering something. " Could have used one of those on that tower."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and smiled before nodding. Now she started to eat her food before gesturing him to do the same. Once they finished eating and washing the dishes. Kona stood up and stretched before moving the furniture around to clear a space. Once this was done and she waited on him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:59 pm
He started to eat when she gestured him to. After finishing he noticed that she moved the furniture. Confused he turned to her. " What are you doing?" He asked looking at the clear area.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She raised an eyebrow at her. "You need to teach me how to fight.", she told him. Only to look over at him. Of course when he started to show her how to properly punch, she followed his instructions.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games