Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Voyage Celebration (Party Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:06 pm
Adonis glanced around for yet another person to shoot. He still had plenty of arrows and so much more desire to give. But hitting single pae just wasn't seeming to do it for him. What if he shot more than one....

Aha!

Spotting a cute couple looking as if they were deciding between dancing or drinks, Adonis plucked two arrows from his belt and twirled them in his fingers. The brightly colored male had long golden locks that seemed to make the God of Desire smile fondly as he flicked his own locks out of his face. And then the sweet little yellow fauness at his side, aah how precious! Notching the two arrows in his bow, Adonis quickly pulled back the strings and let the arrows fly, watching as they landed on his targets. "Desire away my lovelies! Desire to your heart's content!" he spoke, once again striking an exaggerated flex pose before calling it a good days work for now.

Now where was his lovely Venus hiding?!

Wolf Heart
Dysmas has been hit by Adonis!
His arrows cause a deep desire for the first Pae they see after being hit. That pae is of your choosing.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Sweetie Drops has been hit by Adonis!
His arrows cause a deep desire for the first Pae they see after being hit. That pae is of your choosing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:12 pm
Nicky couldn't believe how bold she was being. They had just started dating a matter of minutes ago! Maybe he'd spiked her drink or something? No wait, she hadn't had a thing to drink. They'd just come down and... started dating. Venus help her, this was all moving so fast! Just like her feet, where was, what was he guiding her throuuuuugh? Oh, it was a spin. It brought a smile to her face, and an unexpected squeak burst from her when he dipped her low. Crimson eyes gazed adoringly up at him, hardly able to believe the way the night was turning out.

She was blushing hard, but quite happy. This was not only her first kiss with Baliel, but her first kiss ever. It was exactly the way she'd imagined it, even if the scenario wasn't quite what she'd thought it'd be. She was hesitant at first, as unsure of what to do with.. well her everything, as she was about dancing. Yet, just like before, Baliel made everything so much easier. How was it he could take her breath away so easily? Was this was why everyone said love was so amazing? Was this love? So many thoughts running through her mind, all of it background noise to everything Baliel was doing to her. "Mm~ Baliel~" She murmured, smiling into his lips.

Tartara Seabreeze
Nicky -> Baliel

She shook her head, not terribly concerned with her face at the moment. Okay, that was a lie, she was worried about it, but there wasn't a whole lot she could do. "That's what I get for wearing a super fluffy dress." She laughed it off, trying not to let him feel bad about her mistake. "Really?" Abby squeaked, following his gaze to the feline pae that she'd just hit. She couldn't be sure, but it did look like he was right. "Any chance you hear your arrow yet?" She asked, hoping his most recent shot went better than the one he regretted. It was her fault after all, she did feel kind of bad about it.

The bar seemed like a good place to start. At least, until a bug bit her shoulder. Weird, there was so much of her dress covering everything, she shouldn't have been bitten. Oh well, she was standing on a boat with her beloved. The fauny looked up to him, loving every inch of him. Somehow, he seemed so much more handsome than usual tonight. So much more... So much more Dysmas. That was the word she wanted. Sweetie Drops next thoughts weren't quite so... clean. Slowly, her smile turned a little more sultry than extremely happy. It was possible to be both, wasn't it? "Dysmas.." She all but purred, "Maybe we should try something else?" It's not like these huge parties were really their style. Maybe spending time alone somewhere else wouldn't stress them out as much as they'd been so far this trip?

Wolfs Heart
Abby -> Lannister, on top
Sweetie Drops -> Dysmas, on bottom; Adonis' Arrows of Desiiiire~

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 31!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:30 pm
Oh for Fu---

Pothos facepalmed again and sighed, slumping forward over the bar counter in defeat. He had just nailed this guy on the head with an arrow without thinking. Now the mortal longed for him even harder. Now Hymn was there and was mad and this guy was still on the stage belching and talking into the microphone about nonsense and who knew what and smiling and....happy.....and...

What?!?!

Blinking in surprise, Pothos actually looked up at the mortal on stage a moment. Find Pothos a date so he could smile? Find someone who could make him smile? All these words.... it was as if this mortal just unlocked Pothos' diary and was reading it on stage. He knew it was the arrow talking though. He had saw how this mortal acted without any arrow effects or booze in his system. But still.... Not that all these things could come true anyways. Shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath, letting it out in a sort of sigh, Pothos decided to let Hymn handle it. He was bound to make it worse anyways and he'd probably just end up crushing the guy more than he already was. Poor mortal, he certainly didn't deserve that.

Raising his hand, Pothos then blinked at the drink. Wha...oh. "Himeros..." he said softly, but his twin was already disappearing. What his brother told him felt more easily said than done, but he supposed there was no harm in trying. Tipping the glass back and taking a sip, Pothos scanned the crowed for anther target to shoot. It seemed cruel but it just seemed like the thing to do for now. Setting the glass down with a target found, Pothos picked up his bow and launched an arrow into the crowd towards a blue angel with a scarf.

Did he look familiar? Eh... maybe that was the drink talking. Oh well. Another one bites the dust.

DaemonGabrielle
Daww Pelagious~

Teigra
Himeros

Twitchapher the 3rd
Blizz has been hit by Pothos's arrows. His arrows will make your pae wistful and long for the first pae they see. That pae is of your choosing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:53 pm
Shaeloh could only blink in shock at this pae's words. Not only were they uncivilized and wild but... totally false! "I'm sorry, I do not go around kissing people I do not know!" he said and shoved his hands out to try and hold her off. He peered around behind him and looked for anything he could use to distract her. The closet thing he could find was a tin of complementary peanuts he then proceeded to shove into her mouth as it came for him gaping wide.

He hardly had time to think however as another demoness sauntered his way towards him, leaned on the counter, flashed him her goods and asked if he was alone. What was with the ladies tonight!

Fumbling to keep his eyes above the neckline, Shaeloh's cheeks turned hot pink. His mouth opened to say words but none came out as he still fought with the kiss fanatic. As he stumbled backwards, a sharp pinching sensation pierced his left shoulder...... and he found himself feeling just so incredibly... happy. "Yes! I am alone but..... you make me happy!" he said to the demoness, a large smile forming over his face. He turned to look at the pae kissing him and smiled. "Isn't she great? She just makes me feel soo happy. I can't really explain." he said, no longer trying as hard to fight off the other one. Instead he brought his hand up to smooth down his hair, a big grin plastered all over his face. "What wonderful ladies tonight, but especially you my dear. Word can not express the joy you bring me just from being in my presence! May I get your name? What about a threesome?"

Shicala
Zaden

Strawberri Stardust
Ophelia - He's now extremely happy thanks to happy arrow

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:06 pm
[Noirocher Current Arrow Effect: Psyche's Soul Mate Arrow; Target: Firuzeh]

“Thank you” he was pleased by her compliment. When they got to the dance floor Noir decided to start them off with a slow dance, whatever music had been playing earlier seemed to have taken a sudden change as there was a an awful shrieking coming from one of the violins, from the sound it seemed to have wandered off stage. The angle ignored the sound, focusing only on the love of his life as they danced. So far the trip had been a fun one; there didn’t seem to be much chaos going on, yet. That was fine by him, all he wanted was a nice relaxing cruse with Ruzeh. “Later on do you want have dinner here, or bring it back up to our cabin?”
Strawberri Stardust
Ruzeh

[Valko Current Arrow Effect: Lannister (Serenade) & Mnemo (KISS) @ Hatil + Erasmus (delusions of grandeur)]
He was quite pleased that his new friend had enjoyed the serenade. She had even clapped! Valko had expected a few different reactions from his attempt to kiss Hatil. Kissing a strawberry was not one of them. Well at least she didn’t appear upset with him. The desire to kiss her was still there and the teen attempted to push it down. Apparently this party attracted a lot of bugs, a third one bit Valko. Clearly he must be a natural musician to elicit such an excited response from her. There was no doubt in his mind that he played wonderfully and would no doubt be a famous musician someday. The hosts of the party should be grateful that someone as amazing as him was hoarding their food! Hearing her ask where he had gotten the violin he pointed over to the stage, “they had it.” He responded gesturing to the cherubs.
Daisicle
Hatil

[Lazuryt Current Arrow Effect: None]
User Image
Lazuryt was a bit late to the party, fashionably late mind you. It had taken her a bit longer than expected to get ready. She wasn’t expecting to spend so much time styling her hair but she thought that the result was worth it. Her usual ponytail had been let down and styled into large ringlets that coiled together almost braid like down her back and was held in by a fancy pin. She had a new fancy ice blue dress to go with her new hair style.

She was quick to head over to the bar, it was a good place to meet pae and mingle. She also was interested in trying one of the desert tasting drinks that the bartender had mentioned earlier. Taking a seat at the counter she waved the bartender down. “I’d like something that tasty like a desert please~” Her eyes started to wander through the crowd as she waited for her drink.

Teigra
Ordered a drink~

Quote:
Laz is free!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:58 pm
Thaddeus smiled and placed his own hand on Namaqua's shoulder. "I'd like that." He spoke softly while taking Namaqua's free hand in his own which lead into a slow dance. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd get so sick. Seems boat trips are out of the question for you. I'll have to make it up to you when we get home." There was a sadness to his voice, guilt. Sure, none of them knew that this would happen but he still felt bad. They were suppose to have fun not...Be sick like this.

Thaddeus suddenly felt a small p***k in his shoulder and he hissed under his breath. Hmm. He must have slept on it funny. Whatever. He turned his attention back to his mate and felt a sudden wave of pure and utter joy wash over hum. He started to smile a truthfully happy smile. He couldn't explain it. He just felt so..Happy. Nothing could ruin this mood...Not even poor Namaqua's sea sickness.

Menelie

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:28 pm
"Oh...Thank y-yOU" Her voice suddenly cracked and she stopped dead in her tracks. That..That wasn't her voice...It was so much deeper. She stepped back from Vash, letting go of him as her hands flew up to her throat. Something was wrong. She felt...Different. She looked down and let out a gasp as she noticed her chest was gone, replaced with abs. "No no no this isn't right..." Her curvs were gone, her voice was deep and she didn't even want to think about what was suddenly below the belt..She..Was a he.

Cascade looked back to her dance partner with simple horror in his orange eyes. His wings instantly collapsed on his new body and he pulled his wings around his front, hiding his body from the other. "I'm...I'm sorry." Cascade's voice croaked again and he took off from the dance floor, the only thing he wanted to do was hide.

Shicala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:51 am
Ruby seemed saddened when Adelphos mentioned stepping away, though she smiled as their lips met. She gave him a small wave as he left and looked around the room, watching all the others interact with each other. Seemed like some of the others were already starting to act 'weird'. Then there was Adelphos' family. His aunts and uncles, some of them were watching the proceedings, the others were well..Joining in? Well she couldn't blame them. It was suppose to be a fun night. Ruby twirled around in her dress as she waited.

She spotted Adelphos with fancy glasses and strawberries covered in chocolate returning for her and she smiled. He was so sweet. She let out a small almost yelp like sound as she felt SOMETHING. It felt familiar somehow. Oh well. She looked at Adelphos and felt a wave of warmth wash over her. She smiled as she heard his words and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too Adelphos." She quickly pressed her lips to his. She just felt...So in love with him. It was just perfect.

Strawberri Stardust

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:36 am
User Image
The second Blizz started to notice some of the other Pae starting to act 'weird', he hightailed it to a corner and tried to avoid EVERYTHING. He had been to enough of these parties to know that SOMETHING was up...Something weird. Something he didn't understand. He didn't like part and it always happened. He shuttered as he thought about past years. Urrrg.

The problem was he hadn't eaten...And now he was hungry. The angle started to follow a cherub around that had a plate full of little sandwiches when he felt a familiar p***k...Oh no..Not again. He didn't have time to think before he once again felt another p***k. What was that anyways? He sighed and fixed his scarf before looking over to the bar, the idea of getting smashed crossed his mine. His eyes fell on Lazuryt and oh..She was beautiful...He should go say hi...No she'd never talk to a guy like him...But he really wanted to go over and say hi...But...Blizz hid behind a potted plant and had a mental battle with himself that wasn't going anywhere fast.

shadica
Hope you don't mind Blizz longing over Laz. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:53 am
User Image

"Dancey dancey dancey dancey~ Come on Zoran! We're late!" The angel tugged Zoran into the dance area before letting go of his hand if only to twirl around in her dress for a moment before bouncing up and down on the spot. She was soooooo excited to be here with him after all and the time they spent by the pool was nice. Too nice. They spent TOO much time at the pool. Oh well. "Zoran dance with me!" She pretty much jumped on Zoran pressing her soft marshmallows against him and nuzzled her face against his. Her wings were flapping happily. This was gonna be so fun!

Antidia
Bouncy bouncy

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:12 am
Phaenna watched her siblings arrows do their 'magic' while watching to make sure no one started anything. She was security after all. She looked back to her own quiver. Two arrows left? Well she had to change this. She spotted a strange looking harpie..Huh...Looked like a turkey? Well...She'd do. She drew back her bow and fired at her.

shicala
Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling! Bramble will want to show off to the next pae she sees!

Who else who else she had to make it a good one. She spotted a soft yellow angel with a red mohawk. She'd do. One more time she drew back her bow and let her arrow fly.

Daisicle
Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling! Luminita will want to show off to the next pae she sees!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:33 am
Aquarious felt the falter in his steps, and couldn't bring herself to look up at him. Instead, she physically tensed, closed her eyes, and prepared herself for what was to come. Oh how she'd wished she'd kept her mouth shut, she'd known from day one that he was a very kind and polite man so it was completely feasible that she'd read his actions completely wrong.

The sudden strength of his embrace cause her to open her eyes and look up at him with surprise. Sweet baby Guardians, could he be- YES! He was! Oh beautiful of all days and night, her other half was returning her feelings. A wide, almost silly grin came over the angel's face, and this time she didn't even bother to hide it from him. Tears started to well in her eyes with how overcome she was feeling with relief and joy, and she gave a small laugh. "I am so happy to hear you say that."

Daisicle
Aquarious/Thulani

"No, please!" Well this was a bit of a difference in this incredible feline. She almost looked awkward as she apologized. Why was she apologizing, didn't she understand how special this had all made Navi feel? "I loved it! You are so incredibly strong and such an amazing story teller and huntress. I want to hear more of your glory!"

Please don't leave!

Wolfs Heart
Navi/Bastet

The statement that the God had muttered brought a wave of relief to Andro; this gender change wasn't permanent. She almost cried a little for that. Knocking back the drink just as quickly as her captain, her mind set to work. Ok, if this would eventually wear itself off, then that meant that she wasn't going to need to worry about if Darias could still love her as a man. Which meant maybe she didn't need to be this stressed out and upset.

A blush came over her face as she heard the comment about trying something new. Oh, this God did not know Darias as she did. She could tell that he was having a hard time enough with her like this, there was no way she'd be able to convince him for some role reversal.

When the barkeep came back with drinks for Darias, she noticed how much of a rush he was in. Then bottles were set out as he proclaimed to be on break and she wasn't sure he could get out of there fast enough with his Fauny-companion. Well... both of them were probably going to need a lot more than a few drinks to get them through this night, and if the bottles were just sitting there for the taking it wasn't technically stealing, right?

She looked up at Darias as he arm wrapped around what would have been the curve of her waist, and a small smile came onto her lips as she was asked to dance. "Aye, dancing would be fun." Reaching over and grabbing a couple bottles in each hand, she offered a pair to him. "I'll be neither drinking nor dancing alone tonight." And with that, she took a swig from one of the bottles and took with him to the dance floor. It wasn't till she was there that she realized something. "Do you know how to dance?" She sure as all hell didn't.

Tartara Seabreeze
Andro/Darias/Lots of Booze

Quote:
OOC: I am so sorry for not being on at all yesterday. I flew in to Chicago yesterday leaving at 9 morning and arrived just at 3, and then was whisked away to an adventure. I'll hopefully have more time today and tomorrow to do things!

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:09 am
[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: MNEMO (EXTENDED KISSY -> PEARL)]

User Image
As Autumn flittered away in almost comical fashion, he couldn't help but bring his fingers to his lips, reveling in how terribly soft and electrifying the kiss had felt. Oh, he wanted another! But she was his bestest friend who they went on adventures and swam around and did stuff with... did friends do this sort of stuff too?!? No... no no no. Of course friends didn't do that!

Could they? He didn't like like her after all?

But what if he did?

Maybe he did! That was why he'd wanted to kiss her! Well, that made things okay, right? Mhm. Surely if he explained that he actually like liked her, Pearl wouldn't be so mad at him for kissing her without asking. Perfect reasoning. He was just turning around to go explain himself when a great force rammed into him and knocked him, limbs flailing about, into the fountain. "Pearl?!" he exclaimed as he sat back up, water dripping from the hair that now hung just over his eyes and down the sides of his face. Oh great Tariel she must be so mad at him!

Except she wasn't?

Blinking, his mouth slightly agape as she placed her forehead against his, her face close enough that he could feel her warm breath brush against him, he blushed. His eyes flicked upwards to look into hers, so beautifully shining, then down again. "S-sorry..." he got out, looking back up at her again. "I think I like like you." he smiled softly, albeit awkwardly, as he waited for her reaction.

Menelie
Autumn -> Pearl
I know right~? How refreshing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:35 am
One might have been feeling weird with this entire ordeal.

But Echino sure wasn't. Already feeling comfortable in this new body as it helped garner the attention Echino desired to show off how grandiose she was, the naiad formerly known as Smack Daddy now Smack Mommy sauntered out in a glittering red dress, slit up to her heights, black pointed shooes and her lavender hair done in curls. "Ready when you are hound dog, mmmmhmmn." she smiled, flicking a large curl over her shoulder.

At least she was ready until she heard the same sounds Hymn did and followed him to the stage where a very drunken pae was singing his heart out. Badly. Frowning, Smack Mommy put her hands on her hips, thrust them sideways and stood tapping her foot. "What's goin' on here?! We have a gig ta perform don'cha know." she huffed, crossing her arms.

And then she listened to the strangers words. They were kind of touching and sweet...mixed with rude and disgusting the way he kept belching and wobbling all over the place. It was clear he had waaaaaay to much to drink. And he wasn't paying one single bit of attention to how amazing she looked in this dress right now. But it did remind her of Chae. Was she doing ok? Turning to look out into the crowed, Echino attempted to spot the green and yellow lady he had attended the party with but with so many pae mingling and milling about everywhere, it was hard to see over the throng of heads. She'd have a much better view on stage.

"Listen man, as sweet as that was, we need our stage back uhhnhunn. I'm sure your lil mamma will come 'round soon." she tried to say reassuringly but somewhat impatiently. That stage called her name! And from up there she could find Chae AND show off how damned amazing she really was in front of all these paeple.

Irish Night Fox
Hym - still under amatus arrow effects. Needz to brag. Now also 20% more lady.

DaemonGabrielle
Because Pelagious still on stage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 am
[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: PHAENNA (SHOWING OFF -> BRAMBLE)]

User Image
Oho! So it was bugs that were the cause of everything: LOVE BUGS! Major mental notes made and embellished with little ladybugs, Luminita tried to commit this entire conversation to memory. How excited Esmee was going to be when she learned of this! Now if she could just... "Oh! Yes! Yes! How can I find and catch one of these bugs." As if from hammerspace, she pulled out a small mason jar from under her skirt; it'd been (crudely) taped to the underside for just this moment! She grinned. "Another drink would be great! A cheers to love bugs! Ahaha!" Oh what a great evening for science(!) this was!

As if on cue, a little 'bite' came to the upper crevice of her back. She'd been bitten by the love bug! Glancing away, she was curious about what would happen now that she was all-powerful in her knowledge of what was happening.

Her eyes came to rest on a brilliantly-colored bird with the most peculiar tailfeathers on the other side of the room. They had never figured out just what these birds were, but one thing was certain: Luminita had to go show off how great she and her science(!) was. Show off just how awesome thing were! Looking back to Seneca (if she had yet to leave), she held one finger up and gave a thumbs up before skipping off towards the bird.

Seruta
Luminita -> Seneca (but she walked away)

Shicala
Luminita -> Bramble

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas