Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled encouragingly at her housemate. "You should try out! If you don't make the team, you might next year, and you'll be more confident trying out next year, too! And if you make it, then you'll be on the team!" she exclaimed, hoping Heather would try out with her.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather smiled at her. Ariana's pep-talk had definitely worked, because she now was highly motivated to try her best.
"Thanks. You're right. I'll try-out and see how things go." she says.
Wearing

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Hope this goes well」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Someone」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」

User Image

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn smiled as the other students started showing up. "Hey guys if you could please fill out this form. We are looking for a Keeper, Beater, and Seeker. Then we can get started. Go ahead and gear up, There are pads and broom for those who need them. First years are welcome to try out so please don't be shy." She instructed and pulled out paper and handed it around. "I'm doing well Devin, my summer was lovely. Now get in your spot and be chaser so I can keep watch." She answered and directed.

Quote:
Name:
Year:
Desired Position:
Back up Position:

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled at Heather when she agreed to try out. "Yay! I hope we both make it!" she said, excitedly and full of energy. She then took one of the forms and quills that Ryn offered the students and began to fill it out.

Quote:
Name: Ariana Hawthorne
Year: First
Desired Position: Seeker
Back up Position: Chaser

After filling out the form, she handed her form and quill back to Ryn, then went to gear up for the try outs.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:48 am
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather smiled at Ariana and nodded. She took out a pencil to fill out the form:

Heather Stevia Hawthorn
Name: Heather Stevia Hawthorn
Year: 1st
Desired Position: Chaser
Back Up Position: Keeper

She gave her form to the captain and went to the gear up. She put pads on her arms and legs, and picked up a broom. Then she waited for the try-outs to begin.
Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele had received the paper quietly and started to write on it. He already knew what position he wanted exactly, for it would probably be the only one he could learn, and that was keeper. Keeper had minimal movement, but had short burst. That was just the position he was looking for. He really hoped he could get it, but honestly, it looked as if there was no competition at the position currently, due to the fact that the only other two trying out put something different.

Name: Steele Thompson
Year: First
Desired Position: Keeper
Back-up position: Seeker

Steele then handed the paper back, and got a broom. He was a little wobbly at first, but he most definitely started to get it. He was glad he did too.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm
Ⓗⓔⓐⓣⓗⓔⓡ Ⓢⓣⓔⓥⓘⓐ Ⓗⓐⓦⓣⓗⓞⓡⓝ
❃✾❁✿❀Ӻȉӷșȶ Ϋɇαʁ Ҕʊϝɟɬҙҏʉʄӻ❀✿❁✾❃

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Heather held the broom in her hands tightly. She was extremely nervous. She knew that there were no open Chaser spots on the team, only Seeker, Keeper, and Beater.
They probally won't pick me for a Chaser, but I can still try for it, right? And if I don't get it, I can try for Keeper. And if I don't get that position either, then I can just try again next year.
She stood in line with the other students, anixiously awaiting to get up in the air.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

where; Quidditch Try-outsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Some other hufflepuffsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; distracted

SongsOutfit

At any other moment Jane would have been perfectly happy and even excited to be doing anything related to quidditch, but she certain wasn't. She had honestly only shown so that everyone would know she hadn't just faded in to oblivion and not only was she distracted and even a little upset she was exhausted and had a headache. She pulled her equipment bag behind in one hand and held her broom in the other. As soon as she got to the field she sat down on the ground and pulled her soft black jacket close around her, half tempted to use the bag as a pillow and just sleep right there on the field.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

When Ariana finished gearing up, she took a broom and placed it on the ground. "Up!" she said, making the broom fly up into her hand. A satisfied smile appeared on her face, glad it worked in one try. I'm ready! she thought, walking over to the group of Hufflpeuffs who were about to try out to be on the team.

wearing

Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 8, 6, 5, 5, 8, 1, 2, 4 Total: 45 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:20 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Third YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

"Steele, get to the posts, let's see what you got kid," he said, taking off into the air, seeing that Steele had indeed gotten onto his broom and made his way to the posts, rather smoothly for a first year too. He seemed very comfortable with flying and that impressed Devin to an extent. What would really impress him is if the boy stopped the shots he was going to throw at him.

"Alright Steele, I'm going to give you a few different shots. I'll tell you one thing, one will be fast, one will be placed, and one will be a trick shot; however, that is not the order. Try to stop them," he told him, getting ready for the impending shot. It was going to be placed. He waited for Steele's okay, and started his approach. Devin really just took a curved, slower paced path. He finished the curve, and as he got closer to the goal, he cocked back with the quaffle in his right hand, and shot it towards the left post.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 7, 4, 5, 5, 8, 6, 1, 10, 5 Total: 54 (10-100)

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:24 am
User Image

Steele kept his eyes on the Devin's eyes, reading them through the boy's every move. He knew where he as going to go before he even shot. Steele jumped the ball and hoped he could get it, for Devin was still a very good shot. Maybe he had planned him to overjump. Did he show his eyes on purpose?

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:29 am
User Image

Steele had an almost perfect jump, but almost over ran the quaffle. He flew past it, but he put his one hand behind his flight path, catching the quaffle with one hand. One most definitely knows that his hand hurt after that, but he really didn't care. He saved the shot, but his mind lingered on the fact that Devin looked. Devin made that shot way too blatant.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 8, 6, 5, 3, 10, 7, 7, 4 Total: 64 (10-100)

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Third YearHufflepuffChaser

Devin clapped, an amused look on his face. The boy learned his first lesson, and he was going to acknowledge that. "Congratulations kid, you learned your first lesson. A lot of the chasers in Hogwarts like to look to where they shoot. If you can read their eyes quick enough, you might be able to get a jump on the ball, but don't jump too quickly, alright?" Devin said, returning to his original position.

Devin started his second shot: the trick shot. This wasn't going to be that trick shot that everyone thinks of. It was more of a behind the back look off deal. Devin started that same curved path, making sure to get this one right. He looked off to the left goals, cocked back with his right hand. He faked the shot and put the ball into his left hand and tossed it behind his back towards the right goal. It wasn't extremely fast, but he banked off the boy jumping too quickly like he did last time. He gave no indication that he was shooting there at all. His body indicated left, but before Steele knew it, the shot was going right

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 4, 7, 3, 2, 5, 2, 6, 8, 5 Total: 50 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:45 am
User Image

Steele read his eyes and once again overjumped it, only to realize it was the trick shot he talked about, and soon enough, he saw the ball traveling a completely different direction that he thought it to be. He tried to get there, but he doubted he would get there in time. It was a close call though.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games