Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico could have swore that bludger wanted him, Bloody hell what was Jonah doing! Luckily the bludger seemed to have someone else in min His hair reflected he annoyance with still not finding the damn thing a reddish orange as he looked harder for the damn ball.

Position: green seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -1ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 19 spot
                                                                            (so i cant read and though poor nico had been hit twice)

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:03 am
User Image

Nico perked up when he spotted the glittering garbage ball and sped after it!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 1/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:14 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy approched the goal and went for the left hoop

Position: bronze chaser
                                                              AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +4 steal/score +2 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll: 17
                                                              Post to goal: 3/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

murruelecreuset
                                                              null

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:59 am
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
First Year Ravenclaw
Eleven Year Old - Half Blood

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts

Benjamin got into position after he'd done his laps. He was nervous no doubt about that. Taking a breath he watched as the chasers went after the ball. It went everywhere until it came flying towards him. He hadn't been completely ready for Iggy to approach the goal. Benny decided to go for instinct and attempted to block the shot.

With : Other Ravenclaws

OOC : Blue Team Keeper
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: 9
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +4 Blocking, +1 Stealing / Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Blue team
                                                  Chasers : Leah and Eirian
                                                  Keeper : Benjamin

Bronze team
                                                  Chasers : Iggy and Tyler
                                                  Keeper : Canaan

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:05 am
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
First Year Ravenclaw
Eleven Year Old - Half Blood

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts

Benjamin watched as the ball went passed him. He'd missed the ball. Racing to catch it he felt like a complete let down. He shouldn't have expected to catch it on his first try. Benny had only ever played against his family. Tossing the ball toward Leah, he figured she'd have a chance to hold onto it.

With : Other Ravenclaws

OOC : Blue Team Keeper
                                                  Passing: Leah - Total Roll: 9
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +4 Blocking, +1 Stealing / Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line

Blue team

Bronze team

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Seventh Year Chaser
Seventeen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts (2044)

Leah did her laps and then got ready. She'd watched Eirian's back while he had the ball. Unfortunately they'd ended up losing the ball and then Iggy scored on them. Not the best display. She noticed Benny's sad look as she caught the ball. "You'll get it next time." She said flashing him a small smile before racing off with it towards the goal. Hopefully she'd hold onto it long enough to score.

Company : Ravenclaw teammates...

OOC : Blue Team Chaser
                                                Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

Blue team

Bronze team

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:15 am
User Image

Iggy cheered when he scored. He knew it be hard but he went for another steal.

Total roll: 10 fail
                                                              Post to goal: 0/3

null
                                                              null

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image

Nico sped up and made himself as aerodynamic as possible.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 2/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:26 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club

Vaguely knowing that at least one of the other seekers were closing in as well, Sona sped towards the snitch, Almost there!

Position: red team seeker
Total roll: Chase 3/3

Stats:
Modifiers: +4 to spotting the snitch, +2 to catching (roll 16+ to spot, 20+ to catch)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

--

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:45 am
User Image

Nico was right on Sona's broom tail. He hated to see others fail but he kinda wanted her to so he could have a shot

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 20-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am
User Image

Iggy was determined and tried again

Total roll: 12 fail
                                                              Post to goal: 0/3

null
                                                              null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:56 am
Ummmm.... I think Iggy broke it xP  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
addaellis rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:12 am
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club

Sona reached out for the snitch but found her fingers still a little too far.

Lolololol Iggy breaking dice 🎲

Position: red team seeker
Total roll: 10+2 = 12 Miss!
Catch 1/2

Stats:
Modifiers: +4 to spotting the snitch, +2 to catching (roll 16+ to spot, 20+ to catch)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

--

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:13 am
I swear I know how to roll dice  

addaellis

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:32 pm
User Image

Nico was focused. Yes! Sona missed. He reached out to try and catch the snitch

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 22! Caught! Barely omg
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games