Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:59 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Who you're with
Mood
How you feel

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Well I could focus on the hate
                                                          Relive yesterday,
                                                          And block out all the sunshine.
                                                          Or I could focus on my lane
                                                          Just live for today, sights set on the bright side.

Eirian let out a small cheer to himself as he claimed the Quaffle just before Iggy had. He gripped the ball firmly as he headed for the hoops

Hey I'm gonna make a smile out of that frown
                                                          We could turn it upside down,
                                                          So sing it loud
                                                          Oh, until they put me six feet underground
                                                          We could turn it upside down.

Position: XXX
AC: 14
Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
Skills: NF, DD, MS
Mods: +2 to Bludger Hits
Action: to the goal 1/3
Roll:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Drat! He missed. Not long after Iggy would try and steal

Position: bronze chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +4 steal/score +2 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              Post to goal: 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null
                                                              null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Who you're with
Mood
How you feel

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Well I could focus on the hate
                                                          Relive yesterday,
                                                          And block out all the sunshine.
                                                          Or I could focus on my lane
                                                          Just live for today, sights set on the bright side.

Eirian felt his heart throbbing from adrenaline as he continued towards the goals.

Hey I'm gonna make a smile out of that frown
                                                          We could turn it upside down,
                                                          So sing it loud
                                                          Oh, until they put me six feet underground
                                                          We could turn it upside down.

Position: Blue Chaser
Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
Skills: NF, DD, MS
Mods: +2 to Bludger Hits
Action: to the goal 2/3
Roll:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:13 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club

Once Kiery called them to attention, Sonora turned her full attention to stretches. She was ecstatic to be playing seeker of course, and intrigued by the seeker-beater pairings. It wasn’t that she had never been hit by a bludger before, but knowing that the beaters would be out to get them specifically seemed to raise the stakes a little more. She turned to offer Jonah their usual good luck wishes with the tiniest bit of mischief in her eye: ”Good luck! If you’re down for a little wager, I’ll bet you anything you want at our first Hogsmeade visit that can’t hit me?”

It wasn’t that she was trying to get herself hit by a bludger—goodness knew she only had to deal with them during practice and that was enough. But she was excited to get right back into flying, maybe try one of those barrel rolls they had practiced last year.

After waiting for his reply, Sonora waved good luck to Iggy as well then grabbed her broom and headed off to do her warm up laps. Before they got properly started she flew herself over to Lillith with a cheerful wave. She knew Lilith from practice last year, but admittedly was not the most familiar. ”Hello! Good luck--

And then, before she even had time to say more or come up with a quick strategy, the Quaffle was in the air and the game was on. She gave Lillith a bright, hopefully encouraging smile. Oh well, It would be okay. Sonora just had to focus on the snitch; Lillith would protect her. With that, she started searching.

Position: seeker
Total roll: 21 = spotted!

Stats:
Modifiers: +4 to spotting the snitch, +2 to catching (roll 16+ to spot, 20+ to catch)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Trickblues

Diamond Wales

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2044 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: School Robes » Status: Wagers, Bludgers, and Snitches (Oh my!)

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

When Kiery announced the teams, Jonah found himself silently mortified that he wasn’t paired with Sonora. It wasn’t that he wasn’t perfectly content to team up with Nico, but… Bludgers hurt when hit at the right angle. He didn’t want to hurt Sona, but he couldn’t exactly rally against the new first year, Loke, either.

Fortunately, Sonora seemed up to the challenge, and he found himself smirking at the rare glint of mischief in her eyes. ‘Anything in Hogsmeade, huh?’ Well, if he watched his aim… “Alright, I’ll take that bet. Loser pays at Hogsmeade. You’re on, Sunshine, better watch out!”

A pat to Sona’s back and Jonah separated, gave Iggy a thumbs up with a quick “Show ‘em what you’re made of!”, and he was off on his laps. The running was the worst, but he got through. Once on his broom Jonah was in his element, and as soon as he finished his remaining laps, he was ready to go.

He’d intended to go for Loke first to lower her guard, as well as keep the first year on his toes, but judging by the way she flew, Jonah suspected Sona had already spotted the snitch. Planning to give Nico a fighting chance, he flew to the nearest bludger and hit it towards Sonora with his bat.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Edit: Fixed my roll b/c realized forgot to include modifiers. orz Still miss tho.
Position: Beater
Modifiers: +4 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 12 + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) = 14 (MISS)
Addaellis

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley figured that she was the senior beater, Nico was the senior seeker. It made sense for her to target him. She chased down a bludger, took aim, and hoped it landed.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxYELLOW TEAM BEATERxxx
                                              AC: 17
                                              Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                              Mods: (+7 to Bludger Hits)
                                              Lives:

Aiming At: Nico
                                              Final Roll: 22 HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

- ooc -
                                              guys please post at least once in the next couple of days so I can close tryouts
                                              thanks!

Kungfudemoness

Fuzzymelonlord

Trickblues

addaellis

Murruelecreuset

Winsome Fey

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Now don't you overreact

JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Wearing: School Robes » Status: [x]

Jonah caught sight of Charley’s bludger flying towards Nico and sped after it. He swung his bat, hoping to block the hit.

He hadn't been quick enough, and the bludger sped just out of reach from his bat. Jonah cursed under his breath.

OOC:

Total Roll: 4 + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) = 6 (MISS)
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:46 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Snitch spotted, Sonora took off after the snitch, speeding off. Not a moment later though, she glimpsed something flying her way-- it certainly wasn't the snitch. Professor Price's lessons took over in that moment and she rolled her broom into a barrel roll--not a moment too soon, it seemed, as she felt the wind cutting across her fingers from above.

No time to think about how close that had been. As soon as she was upright again Sona sped snitch-wards, determined to make up for lost time.

Position: red team seeker
Total roll: Chase 1/3

Stats:
Modifiers: +4 to spotting the snitch, +2 to catching (roll 16+ to spot, 20+ to catch)

Trickblues

Diamond Wales

♫♪

addaellis

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image
                                                  The devil you know, the devil you know, the devil you don't
                                                  'Cause better to know the devil you know, the devil you don't
                                                  Cause wherever you go, wherever you go
                                                  With the devil you know you never alone
                                                  But it's better to know the devil you know, the devil you don't

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℛα√εη¢ʟαω || ℉ḯяṧ⊥ ¥℮αґ || ℋαℓƒßʟø☺∂

════════════════════════

Loke had taken off and started searching for the snitch. He hopedhe could find it right away, but he wasn't positive that was going to happen. Hopefully he could find it, and it looked like Charley was already helping him out.

Yellow Seeker
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: Spotting +2, Catching +2
                                                  Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: 🗹 🗹 🗹
                                                  Final Roll: 21 (Spotted!)

-/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can always try out, not sure I can make it, but I can try out.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Make that money pile up baby, pile up higher
                                                  Make that money pile up, make it pile up higher
                                                  Make that money pile up baby, miles higher
                                                  Make that money pile up baby, pile up higher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:11 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sona kept after the snitch, striving to keep an eye on the tiny golden ball as it flitted around the Pitch.

Position: red team seeker
Total roll: Chase 2/3

Stats:

--

♫♪

addaellis

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:19 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico gritted his teeth when the bludger nailed him on the hip. He hopes to spot the gargage ball soon.

Position: green seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -1ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:22 am
User Image

Iggy wasn't giving up he went to try and steal it again

Total roll:
                                                              Post to goal: 0/3

null
                                                              null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:23 am
User Image

Iggy cheered when he go the ball and sped off to the goals

Total roll:
                                                              Post to goal: 1/3

null
                                                              null

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Now don't you overreact

JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Wearing: School Robes » Status: [x]

Loke still seemed to be searching, so Jonah continued his pursuit of Sonora while she was ahead in the game. He took to the nearest bludger, aimed, and shot, hoping to make the hit this time.

Of course, he missed. "Bloody hell." He mumbled.

OOC:

Total Roll: 4 + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) = 6 (MISS)
Quote:

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:23 pm
User Image

Iggy sped toward the goals

Total roll:
                                                              Post to goal: 2/3

null
                                                              null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games