Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:19 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

He hopped up on the bed and purred, which was strange for a fox. Grab a seat and I'll feed you the story, or at least the condensed version.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:28 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shinochi shrugged and grabbed a nearby chair, sitting on it and crossing her legs, leaning back into the chair and folding her arms, "All right, lay it on me. Mind as well tell me everything." she said, her ears twitch. She then glanced over at Odayaka, "It'll be awhile till Oda wakes, so this should kill some time."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:53 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

I may have lied a bit... To truly understand them, it'll take the whole story. Let's see.... Where to begin? Oh, right. The Jaecen you know is descended from a great and powerful family. Now, if you were to look at Emalie, who he took as a wife, and look back on the family history, one would see that they were, in fact, from the same family. Byakko started to lick his paws as he explained it to Shinochi. You see, the Saiko and the Light Family are descendants of the former Hikari Family. This was about two centuries and eighteen generations ago, roughly, when the family split into two different branches. They were, however, not raised around one another and it was doubtful they even knew they were part of the same family at the time.
Jaecen and Emalie met a few years after the whole incident where his and Kurona's mother was killed in a fire that destroyed a good portion of our ancestral home. Jaecen took it upon himself to raise Kurona. She was hard to care for on some days and easy on others. This is also around the first time he denied to take over as Patriarch. Yet, when Jaecen and Kurona moved in with Emalie, they got into it. You can still see where Jaecen's nose is broken from it. Emalie, who treated Kurona like a sister, tried to talk her out of it but she ran off. Emalie cried about it for a while and Jaecen comforted her. He said nothing about it but finally accepted the role as Patriarch. He confided in me with worry about his sister so I kept an eye on her until she got to Mount Olympus, where she trained under the God of Forges, Hephaestus. I didn't tell him anything about where she was, she caught me and asked me to so I obliged.
Anyways, around the same time, Jaecen and Emalie got married after finding out she was pregnant with her second child. Her first one wasn't really her son but a boy she had adopted as her own. Erin was a numbskull but a good guy all around. Jaecen got to see the birth of his daughter, Nami. They lived in Twilight Town, the four of them together until something happened to Jaecen and he vanished, reappearing here. As for the twins in this world, originally, before the universe decided to do a little loop-de-loop and spin things on their head, they only had their mother and never knew anything about their father. Nami, or Ene as she's called, grew up hearing stories about him.
But to answer your questions about Emalie, she was the sweetest, kindest hearted woman you could possibly wish to know. Sincere in everything she did, she wasn't bad looking either. We drank a couple of times, which is why Jaecen warned you against alcohol. Seeing her in serious mode, though, was a little freaky. Her eyes were cold, like glaciers and they could kill, if looks could.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:25 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi kept her back against the chair, her eyes closed, however, her ears were still perked straight up, so she wasn't sleeping. She then nodded, "That's quite an unbelievable history..." she finally opened her eyes halfway, looking at Byakko, "There's a lot of questions I wanna to ask...but I'll save them for some other time." She then sat forward, her ears twitch, "But, about Emalie...she's somewhat similar to Tsuyoi, especially the serious part about them. But, her nice side...well, she only shows that side to friends and other people close to her."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:44 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

I can't read her as well as others. Haven't been around her as often. I just know that she is a mystery yet she will be a member of the family. Byakko seemed agitated.
He could usually read people well but Tsuyoi was the first person he had no clue. Emalie had her one or two secrets but it seemed Tsuyoi had hidden hers away. I can only read a person if they let their thoughts flow freely without worry of mental damage.... Like you, for example, basically comply with almost every line of the rules of nature by falling with a few of your catlike mentalities. That being eat and sleep.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:26 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi chuckled and leaned back into her chair, "Aww shucks, you know me so well, I'm flattered." she said sarcastically. But then, she suddenly turned serious, "Tsuyoi...well...lets just say she'd rather carry her burdens on her own..." she then let out a sigh, "There is something I know about her though..." she then looked away, looking almost emotionless, "And it's that she had a rough-...no...a very difficult and troubling childhood..."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:23 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

Byakko yawned and his tails twitched. He looked around the infirmary. Humans have to lead difficult lives. If I were human, I guess you'd say I would be an adolescent? That's how the other Guardians would have seen me.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:11 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She shrugged when Byakko had said people have to lead difficult lives, finding that not exactly true. She moves her scarf down to her chin, "Hmm, if you were a human huh? Heh, I'd love to see that?" she said with a grin.
Eventually, Odayaka awoke from her sleep, sitting up and yawning. She then stretched out her arms, letting out a soft groan.
Shinochi's ears perked up, looking towards Odayaka, "Ah, the little one has awoken."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:15 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

He turned to see Odayaka. I do have a human form.... I'm just not old enough to hold it for very long. He sat up and started licking his paws again. Besides, who would want to see me as a human?

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:00 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi chuckled, "Well, you look adorable as you currently are, maybe you'll look cool or something as a human." she said, though she was unsure that's how transformation works.
Odayaka looked at Byakko and Shinochi, "What are you two speaking about?" she said, yawning after. If either them noticed, Odayaka actually spoke more clearly for once.
She shrugged, her ears twitch, "Nothin important. By the way, it seems you've regained some intelligence again. You spoke in a full sentence."
She looked at Shinochi, her ears perk up, finally noticing it too, "O-Oh, it seems I did." she said, rubbing her head, "Guess I'll be temporarily acting smarter again?" she said as she tilted her head at Shinochi.
Shinochi nodded, "Mhm, I guess so, just like before."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:09 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

He didn't look amused. Unfortunately, in human form, all of us look like human females yet we keep our tails and ears. I can get mine to stay for about two hours.... Byakko lifted his head proudly.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:24 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi scratched her cheek with her finger, "Oh, is that so...?" she said, though she didn't really care much.
Odayaka's ears perked up when Byakko had said something about turning into a human. "Hm? Byakko can turn into a human?" she asked, looking at Byakko.
Shinochi had forgotten that Odayaka was able to hear people's minds, eyeing Byakko, "Well, looks like little Oda is interested to see your human form."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:37 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

Byakko shook out his fur. Here goes,
A ligth flashed as he changed form and died away just as quickly.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:56 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up when Byakko had transformed into his human form. She approached him and started to examine his whole appearance, her ears twitch curiously.
Shinochi was a bit surprised, she thought Byakko was lying when he said he'd look like a girl in his human form. She folded her arms, "I gotta admit it, you do look cute. You could attract girls AND boys." she said with a smirk.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:04 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

He didn't bother trying to stand up. It was nearly impossible for him to go anywhere unless he crawled. He stayed sitting on the bed where he was. I don't find that humorous... His eyes closed as the girl's face took on an unimpressed look.
Byakko also knew he wasn't able to speak using his human form. All that ever came out were strange noises when he tried. I have a few problems with trying to use it. If you wouldn't mind... He looked at them with a saddened and pleading face. Would you teach me how to use a human body?

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games