Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:54 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Theras looked back and shrugged as she spoke about not wanting to know. He looked back to see the two weird things starting to wrestle each other. He had been hoping they'd get away from the buffet table but no luck.

He dropped the quiver between them, silently offering her the same offer of last year, to shoot mortals with arrows. The drunk uncle? "One of Grandma's exs. I think he's the father of some of my aunts. Mom wasn't too happy to see him and went to find grandma. It's kinda strange, grandma is always here for her party, her day. She kinda needs it you know? Where is she?" He frowned. So far there was no trouble going on but still, no pink, no hearts. He was kinda worried since grandma alway looked forward to this day, her day. "If they do anything to Grandma's hotel we're going to be cleaning it for the next year with toothbrushes." Theras sulked a bit at that thought.

Anyways. On to the mortals. "See anyone not doing anything?"

DaemonGabrielle

Maegara rolled her eyes at the other dude. "I am so not helping you torture those poor mortals." She said, eyes scanning the ballroom. There had to be a way to distract him. She was reluctant to see anything else besides the octo-tikis run amok. They may be chaotic, but as far as she could tell, they were remaining faithful.

"You know, i see a game table of drinks. Let's see if your aim is as good outside archery?" She said, pointing.

@%@%@%@%@((an hour later))@%@%@%@%@

Maegara was hammered after their game. She hadn't expected to be that bad. But she wasn't the only one. "I can't believe i won! We should-" she paused for a.round of hiccups. "Celebrate!" She finished, throwing her arms outwards. "Maeagra BESTS Theras. Yet again!" She dissolved into giggles and she began dancing to the music.

"Number 1! Number 1! Number 1!"

Gone was her desire to hide. Her drunk self wanted to party. She turned toward Theras and grabbed for his hands. "Dance with Number 1" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Normally Shansa was on meet and greet duty. Greeting all the guests and telling them where things where located. Not this year. This year she had put it upon her self to be security. She circled the town on the look out for people out to do bad.

Every year something went wrong. Like last year when they got snowed in and people almost froze. She had a backpack full of survival supplies this time and two quivers one on each hip. the Left was full of the ones she borrowed from her older siblings and the right was normal murder arrows just in case. She was not going to get kidnapped AGAIN without a fight oh no.

Maybe people would say she was being paranoid after all no one died at any of these parties. except her dad but it's fine they say he didn't stay dead!' No one else was allowed to die! Her father was like wise banned from dying a second time.

Still she couldn't spend the entire party patrolling and not doing deity arrow duty, Her mother would be very upset with her. She did not want that not at all.

So here she was fighting nervously as she over looked the crowed drawing the magic arrows. She had colored the non magic arrows so there was no way she'd accidentally hurt a guest. That would be very bad and fall under the category of this that would piss mother off.

Looking around she chose her targets. First up a weird tentically purple guy. Secondly tthe brightest colored harpy she had ever seen in her life. The third target was another harpy this one was both dark and rainbow.

Fea Line
Urslo has been hit by Adonis' bronze arrows which make the other Pae look desirable!

Twitchapher the 3rd
Isa has been hit by Adonis' bronze arrows which make the other Pae look desirable!

Antidia
Rayvin has been hit by Adonis' bronze arrows which make the other Pae look desirable!

Quote:
Shansa is free to interact with

------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alekos had partied a little to hard last night and was late to the party! Oh well, the party was still going strong and that was what was important after grabbing a acholci drink and chugging it he headed off to the dance floor.
Quote:
Alekos is free to interact with

----
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gwyneira had headed directly the the food table and helped herself to as much fish as she could get her hands on. While goring her self on her fishy feast she looked around spotting a Male!!!! Harpy!! Not the one from last year no, this one was black and rainbow!

Quickly finishing off the half eaten fish she made sure she had a good selection of stuff before heading over and offering the food to the male.

Antidia
a penguin is giving Rayvin fish dishes

shadica

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Xeneka was having a lot of fun. Maybe too much fun than what she was used to. Clinking the glass in return, Xeneka downed the shot, not savoring the taste. Laughing, she danced, hands beginning to Eniko and Kasmai's hands. Hips swaying, she bumped shoulders with them again, giggling.

"Adventure!" Tone filled with happiness, she was pulled closer to Eniko. Eyes wide, she could feel her breathe on her skin and her body shuddered. A small part of her brain told her this was kinda wrong, but the rest of her brain was activated with something she has not felt before. And she loved it. She watched, eyes a little hazy and a smile on her lips when Kasmai was pulled closer to them. She giggled breathily, winding her arms around Eniko's neck. She was in awe at her beauty and could not look away.

"I'll be here!" With a yelp, Xeneka laughed, watching Eniko head towards another Pae to drag them back to the group. She tossed the glass upwards to a cherub, eyes looking up for a moment before looking towards Eniko and Kasmai. And another Pae.

"Another round!"

Daisicle
((Xeneka to Eniko))

Menelie
((Xeneka to Kasmai))

Strawberri Stardust
((Xeneka has noticed Nishant as well))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:19 pm
Wolfs Heart
Datum was still leaning forward, 'what was he going to do?'. Datum tried to think of what advice he could give the other to keep the females away, after all this green winged sea serpent was his prince alone. Datum wanted to spend the rest of his days pining after him and singing songs about him. Need something? yes he did need something. "Females want what they can't have." Datum said coyly, "so simply by staying here... with me... makes you that much more desirable." One of his hair tentacles reached toward the other's face, but Datum batted it down in a scolding manner before giving an innocent grin to Viognier.

DaemonGabrielle
Datum {harmony arrow} to Viognier
Eruza [harmony arrow] to kittums

Viognier was beginning to get alarmed at his new friends sudden interest. Scooting away, again, she nodded. "Ok?" He asked, ending on a puzzled lilt. On one hand, he was getting a bit freaked out by the sudden change in Datum's slouch. Which normally didn't mean much, so it was easily forgivable. Maybe he was just being overly sensitive. Perhaps his new clean scent was.....did his tentacle just move toward him?

Viognier stared at the tentacle, and back to Datum's face. Then back to the tentacle. Whoch is where his eyes stayed.

Time for an exit.

"Ya know what? I think i'm um...."he paused and looked around. "Ummm...i'm clean. Ya know?" He asked, not trusting Datums smile. Not trusting it one bit.

And damned sure not trusti ng those things he he had thought were simply hair.

Eruza's head tilted at the angel, "No, you probably shouldn't ask." He said with a grin that might seem sinister to some and charming to others. The desire to dance had passed through Eruza as quickly as it had come on. He was about to protest to the idea of dancing with the other Rak, she wasn't the one he wanted. At least not anymore, he would curse himself over that in the morning.

When Kittums suggested that the three of them dance together he couldn't argue. If it got him dancing with the man of his dreams, he didn't mind that it was dancing or that the female would be dancing next to them. "Yes, we should all dance." He echoed her sentiment, to ensure that the angel danced with him. Eruza began to dance, although a lot less beautifully now that he wasn't under the effects of the dancing arrow. His eyes were honed in on the angel as he danced, hoping that he might be lucky enough that the other would choose him.

Midnightspirit

Normally Kittums would feel pleased by the attention of two guys, but these two guys seemed to be focused on them and not on her. Her previously non-jealous stance was quickly becoming a pro-jealous.

She stopped mid dance, where she was feeling a bit neglected and watched these two lover boys having a touch fest. She'd heard of weird things going on, but she'd never been turned down before. Except in jest by the accountant back home. Her feelings were a touch hurt.

Not one to let mild discomfort of feelings get her down, she tapped them both on the shoulder a d said "I apologize, but i must go find my client. Things have gotten...weird. " she said, attenpting to exit gracefully.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:37 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
It was like he was trying to talk to them she swears it. What came out of his mouth though- oh no he was doing that walk again whhhhyyyy? Maybe she could just take a few steps back? Stop making eye contact with him. Cascade looked over to Sula and WOW! How did she not notice how beautiful she was before? "I'm sorry I didn't mention before how much I adore how you look there, think you could give me tips to make my feathers shine like yours do?" Cascade was just about giddy talking to Sula.

Then the strange faun spoke to her again and she met his eyes again. Oh fish sticks. Wildlife adores her? Prince of princes? "But...I'm a girl? Wouldn't I be Princess of princesses? What wildlife-" She stopped mid sentence as SHE SAW THE CRITTERS DANCING AROUND. She was now, in fact, freaked the ******** out. She looked to the beautiful Sula. "Do...Do you have more fruit drink? I ummm...Think I need a lot."

Quote:
sorry in advance

Elros Namasi
looks likes yipes is stealing drinks from the table of death >_>

These arrows were having the strangest affevt on him. First the critters now an overwhelmong desire to have 2 prince charmings!! Surely today was a marvelous, glorious day!

Turning to Cascade, he nodded. "You need the hair of the dog? I shall retrieve!! For both my faire ladies. You beautiful maidens deserve such treatment and more!!" Had he taken on an accent? Perhaps.

"I will gladly go forth and retrieve your desires!" He announced, before running off towards the table. Stepping over the wrestling octo-tikis, he grabbed a couple.of drinks and raced back.

Producing the cups as tho givong tribute, he went to hand the drinks to cascade and sula. Only to notice some rainbow hair and tentacle slime around the glasses due to wrestles.

Oh well. Nothing but the best for his ladies!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:49 pm
Elros Namasi
mpossibly, Phiinae was in two places at once. On one hand, they were coiled in a shadowy corner of the main hall, watching a mini pae with fluttery bug-like wings struggle with a heavy, strangely patterned sack. On the other, they'd been pulled aside by a cherub, given what they could only assume were instructions, and then thrust into some kind of activity (due in no small part to the language barrier, Phiinae had had no idea what they were supposed to be doing).

The little snake had just put the finishing touch (a pencil) into their "drink" when suddenly they snapped back to one body in one place only to be faced with the mini pae from before screaming sobbing and moving toward them to attack for a hug. Unsure if they should fight or flee, Phiinae settled for somewhere in the middle, stretching their scales and puffing up defensively, but poised to dart away if given the chance.

Oisin noticed the way he was being looked at and he paused mid cry. "You saved me?" He asked, somehow forgetting his language skills somehwere between the critters floating around, and the creatures all pointing and singing about his new prince charming.

Maybe he didnt understand him? Making wide gestures, he attempted to mime out his previous words. "YOUUUUUU." He waved his arms in a dofferent way. "SAAAAVVEEDD." Yet again, a change in panto miming. "MEEEEEEEE."  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:06 pm
SSBrosB

MiddyGlow

Awww. Asios was sad. No more dumplings. No food for Asios. But the fish was nice. Very nice. Asios dropped her plate and staggered toward Cruise. "Asios. Friends. Now." She slurred out, slapping him on the back. This was her new cow.

"You cow now." She said, turning toward the crowd. Oh! There was her old friend. "ASIOS HAVE 2 COWS NOW!" She suddenyl squawked before grabbing Cruise and tugging onto the dance floor with her.

They were headed toward her old.buddy. Koios. She was gonna show him her new buddy. "OLD COW BE JEALOUS" she squawked to be heard over the music.

She was very drunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:33 pm
Fea Line

wolfs heart

Abilene was being ignored. Well, that just figured. Shpulda known not to get in the middle of an dirty tentacle fight.

Throwing his hands up, he sighed. "Fine But don't come crying when one of you gets hurt. Momma's gonna get home soon and then where will you be?." Slithering off to the left with a flick of his hair, he quickly scanned the crowd for a metaphorical leg up onto a dancing table.

Where could find a nice strong man to lift him up?  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:48 pm
"This way, beautiful." Lykon was delighted with his success. Now that he had pulled her into the crowd that was quickly thickening into a mosh pit due to the successes of his brothers and sisters, he felt like he could easily slip away from her to continue the recruit. With the way the harpy was looking at him, she would probably notice his absence. but it would be all too easy to let the crowd slowly separate them, how tragic. Just look at the pure joy on her face, though. Lykon wondered if perhaps he could toy with her for just a bit longer. Besides, he loved being in the center of it all. "Turn it up!" He called out as he bounced to the music, letting his body brush against the harpies and the other nearby mortals as well.

Menelie
Rubena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:38 pm
Shakira was very offended by response from the male. It was even worse than no response at all, he had completely rebuked her! Her feathers ruffled, and the singing abruptly stopped. Had someone dropped him on his head when he was an egg?! Her hips began to shake, and her tail along with it. Was she being angry or was she being sexy? There is a fine line between the two, and Shakira was definitely both. She didn't want to leave blood stains all over Venus' hotel so she chose to let the male live, but she refused to let this worm take up any more of her precious time. Shakira quickly turned around, allowing her long tail feathers to whip against the male (and possibly the other female who had showed up), and stomped away.

Shakira decided to search for Pothos, perhaps he would be willing to help her teach the fool a lesson.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Isa

Strawberri Stardust
Since your harpy is hovering over Isa too wink

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:57 pm
O'reo respectfully paused the battle so that the upside down tiki could have a snack break. Allowing him to have a snack break only just proved how glorious O'reo was. While he waited the tips of his tentacles balled up like fists, circling around, waiting to take their shot.

When given the okay to resume one of his tentacles was about to jet out when suddenly birds popped into the air and swarmed around the upside down tiki in cutesy little heart formations. His tentacles dropped to the ground. He didn't want to fight the upside down tiki. No, he wanted to live in beautiful harmony with the other tiki. Together they could conquer mountains of food, and rule the seven seas. "Tagu taba salta," he said, trying to calm his prince. O'reo grabbed the nearest pudding cup and offered it to the upside down tiki. "Gabu?" he pleaded, his large, round heart eyes hidden behind his mask.

Fea Line
O'reo (Glory arrow -> Harmony arrow) to Cathulu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:06 pm
"Perfect..." Eruza purred, relieved that his prince had joined them. He didn't notice when Kittums stopped dancing, he was honed in on the angel. If the effects of the arrow ever wore up, he would regret his oversight. The rak did glance at the female when she tapped on the shoulder, "Ah yes, our masters must be tended to." He agreed, thankful his own master wasn't here to interrupt the moment.

After Kittums departed, and it was just him and the angel, all felt in perfect harmony. For once the world felt balanced to Eruza: Light, dark, an angel from this world and a demon from another. How could he have missed such a simple answer? "You complete me." he confessed to the other. "Only you can rescue me from this prison."

DaemonGabrielle
Kittums

Midnightspirit
Sol

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:55 am

There was a mischievous glint in her eye as she teased back, "Sometimes it's quite fun to brush up against something dangerous." Brush up, ride on, get below - she'd do all of that and more once the opportunity presented. Not if, but when. She was determined to get some of him tonight.

She laughed a bit as she continued to move around before reaching up and pulling up close, her subtle breasts pressing against his pecs as she more intimately - though not particularly romantically- danced with him. He seemed to be a man of actions, not words. She could get with that. "Don't you worry about anyone else - I want you to focus all your attention on me."

sailornorthstar
Sonorilla > Glister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Calliope was wholly entranced in her craft at this point - dancing and swirling on her feet, her skilled fingers simultaneously brushing against her lyre's strings. Just... feeding off the passions and the energy the mortals were putting into their fervor for the music.

She was having a grand ol' time.

Daedalus grinned as Zuleika took his hand and pulled him closer to their little trio of demis, and he joined in with her unique sort of dancing. While it wasn't what they'd been taught in their lessons per say, she just made it look so fun he had to join in. So up and down he bounced on his heels, his arms moving, both in motions far more innocent that the vast majority of the adults around them.

It might have been a bit comical to watch from afar if anyone'd noticed.

Glancing up as he moved around, he caught sight of he younger auntie and waved at her while yelling, "Shansaaaaaaa!"

Menelie
Calliope/Daedalus > Zuleika

shadica
Calliope/Daedalus > Shansa

All
To all partying within or looking upon the dance floor:

Calliope is playing her magical lyre, which allows her to create illusions based on the music she is playing!
Your pae may be able to see little creatures, lights, feathers, perhaps even leaves fluttering in the vicinity! (as illusions, of course)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:53 am

Ziva purred lightly as he accepted her suggesting and she, in turn, accepted his hand. It was rather nice that even those from their homeland seemed dulled to the presence of her wings and halo here than they'd been there - perhaps it was just the result of some strange tolerance brought about in a more diverse land? Or perhaps some other magic that forced those of differing status and likeness to live in relative peace?

More likely, it was just the strange atmosphere of this specific local - she'd been to far too few places to make grand conjectures.

Allowing him to take the lead - couldn't risk hurting his male pride! - she was planning on just letting go of what reservations she did have and enjoying the moment for what it was. Who knew when she'd see such a delectable tomcat again?

Tanz didn't even have a moment to blink before she was pulled in close and then spun onto her back in a movement that normally would have actually spooked her, but right now she was feeling a mix of excitement and giddiness. She grinned, her prominent upper canines visible, as her foot was naturally lifted for counter-balance. She hoped Attor was having as much fun with his dancing partner - maybe they'd run into each other again in a bit and could all dance together!

Apparently the arrow had an unintended effect of bringing out a bit of childlike innocence and awe to the rak as well.

She laughed lightly, cheeks flushed as the compliment registered in a delayed manner, and interwove her fingers with Melt's for the hands that had grabbed and been grabbed. "You're quite beautiful yourself. I'm Tanzanyt - just Tanz for short - by the way." She'd wait to be pulled back up and go along with any movement Melt's dancing brought her into.

Elros Namasi
Tanz > Melteidia

Tanzanyt has been hit with Euphrosyne's Arrow of Mirth! She is now very happy.

Ziva > Alvéaenerle

Ziva has been hit with No Arrows!

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas