Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:47 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho didn't notice the blush. He hadn't realized what he said, that most people would keep it to themselves, and not share it to anyone. He just hadn't experienced it ever before, making someone happy and watching them laugh because of what he'd said. He noticed the slight stutter and watched the nervous habit, and the fact that Dmitry wasn't look right at him anymore. What had he done? He sighed, "Wanna go get dressed then?"

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:43 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho didn't notice the blush. He hadn't realized what he said, that most people would keep it to themselves, and not share it to anyone. He just hadn't experienced it ever before, making someone happy and watching them laugh because of what he'd said. He noticed the slight stutter and watched the nervous habit, and the fact that Dmitry wasn't look right at him anymore. What had he done? He sighed, "Wanna go get dressed then?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

Nodding Dmitry bit the inside of his lip. Jericho's sigh hadn't gone unnoticed, shooting the taller male a nervous glance Dmitry wondered if he had made his roommate mad. With worring over his roommate's emotions, Dmitry didn't know his shoe laces on one shoe had become loose. So when he took step forward to follow Jericho to the locker room Dmitry stummbled into the taller male's back. Flushing a deeper shade of red Dmitry immediately attempted to apologize.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:37 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had already turned completely around, so he didn't see it coming when Dmitry began falling. He did feel it however, and was surprised to feel another body on him so he turned around and grabbed the other male's arms. "Are you alright?" He asked, noticing how red Dmitry was. Why be so embarrassed?.. and mixed with the other nervous habits and speaking.. Did Dmitry like him? He looked away, "Don't be sorry, it was an accident." He helped Dmitry regain his balance before letting go, and headed once more to the locker room.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:53 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had already turned completely around, so he didn't see it coming when Dmitry began falling. He did feel it however, and was surprised to feel another body on him so he turned around and grabbed the other male's arms. "Are you alright?" He asked, noticing how red Dmitry was. Why be so embarrassed?.. and mixed with the other nervous habits and speaking.. Did Dmitry like him? He looked away, "Don't be sorry, it was an accident." He helped Dmitry regain his balance before letting go, and headed once more to the locker room.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Recomposing himself as best he could Dmitry followed his roommate one again, this time careful to avoid his shoelaces. If it wasn't obvious to Jericho that Dmitry liked him it must have been now. Making his way into the locker room and over to his locker Dmitry quickly changed back into his jeans and t-shirt. In the process of putting his pants back on Dmitry's phone fell out of his back pocket. Hearing the device clatter on the tile behind him the white-haired male finished what he was doing before he turned to pick the phone up. Checking it over Dmitry saw that his brother texted him to remind about practice after school. Sighing softly he slipped the phone back into the it fell out of and pulled his shirt on.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:00 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho changed back into his regular clothes quickly, not looking right at Dmitry while he did. He didn't know how to act when someone liked him, he never had had a crush on him before. He'd only really had friends in his younger years, as he grew older he became a loner and he had never dated anyone. Jericho finished and looked at Dmitry, who had his phone out, "What class do you have next?" he asked.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:24 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho changed back into his regular clothes quickly, not looking right at Dmitry while he did. He didn't know how to act when someone liked him, he never had had a crush on him before. He'd only really had friends in his younger years, as he grew older he became a loner and he had never dated anyone. Jericho finished and looked at Dmitry, who had his phone out, "What class do you have next?" he asked.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Um," Dmitry pulled out his schedule and found his third period before responding, "I have art, you?" The redness it his face was almost gone when he finally made eye contact with Jericho, who was also finished changing. Dmitry had mixed feeling about having the next class together. On one hand it would allow him to learn more about the red-head. On the other though Dmitry thought it would be good for him to reflect on his feelings for Jericho. Running a hand through his snow white hair Dmitry tried working some of the tangles out.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked at his own schedule, "Mythology." He murmured with a small smile, "I guess we'll be parting ways, at least for now. Maybe we'll have another class together later on, if not, I'll see you at your practice." The redhead folded up his schedule paper, "I'll walk you to art if you want, though."

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:16 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked at his own schedule, "Mythology." He murmured with a small smile, "I guess we'll be parting ways, at least for now. Maybe we'll have another class together later on, if not, I'll see you at your practice." The redhead folded up his schedule paper, "I'll walk you to art if you want, though."

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Da that vould be nice," Dmitry agreed with a small nod. Returning a taller male's smile with on of his own. Dmitry moved from his place on the bench and grabbed his bookbag. While he did this it fully hit Dmitry that he wasn't going to know anyone in his next class. A wave of anxiety washed over the teen, taking an unsteady breath Dmitry turned back to face the other male. Gripping the single strap of his backpack Dmitry waited for Jericho to finish gathering his belongings.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:28 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler entered the gym and looked around for the teacher. "Hello?"

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:34 am

TimeKeys

jinnyskeans

kimmico13

Chi Kamisori

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason walked back into the gym after he had finished working out as he took a small breath and looked around but ran his hand through his hair gently. Seeing that there were students there, he looked at his watch and sighed a bit. He knew he was a bit late but now was not the time to think about , instead he headed to his office but heard someone speak as he looked over. Looking at Skyler as he blinked a bit , "Hello, can I help you?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked over to the man who he assumed was the teacher. "This is my first day taking P.E., I just wanted to make sure this is the right place?'

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:22 pm

TimeKeys

jinnyskeans

kimmico13

Chi Kamisori

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening the whole time Jason smiled gently and softly but he nodded dropping his bag in the office quickly. "Yes this is the right room for PE so do not worry about that. its kind of hard to miss since its one of the biggest classrooms here"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:43 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded and smiled. "Okay, Just making sure." He looked around the gym. "So we can play any sport?"

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 am

kimmico13

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason nodded gently as he looked at him gently as he smiled a bit and softly. "Yes you can play any sport you would like here and there are no restrictions at all besides hurting other students in this classroom"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded understanding. "Okay, thank you." He walked over to a basketball, picked it up and went to an empty court.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games