Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:31 pm
Well I'm off to a good start  
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 4, 7, 5, 7, 8, 3, 9, 8, 10 Total: 64 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy joined in the lap flying and once the quaffle was release he went to be the first to start. He couldn't wait!

Position: Bronze chaser
                                                              AC: 12
                                                              Modifiers: +2 steal/score
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:25 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood

As soon as Wallis was finished assigned the teams, Sonora turned to Jonah beaming. "Looks like we'll both be playing beaters this time." She grabbed armguards and a club for the both of them. "Good luck," she wished Jonah before turning skyward.

It wasn't until Sonora was halfway through her third warm up lap that she realized she hadn't met or properly introduced herself to the other blue team beater. She searched for another bat-wielding beater in the air before they started and offered him a friendly salute.

But the moment the Quaffle was in the air, Sonora was focused on the bludgers' positions and tracking where they were relative to her teammates.

Position: Blue Beater
Modifiers: +2 to spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3
Trickblues
Fuzzymelonlord

could be brighter tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:18 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico continued looking for the gold.

Position: bronze seeker
                                                                            AC: 13 (+1EXP)
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 spot/catch +1 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:6 fail

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:19 am
I swear to god i know what I'm doing xP...  
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:52 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar, after doing his mandatory warm-ups, diligently flew up to begin his snitch searching.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Username: Julian Galakslyph
                                                        Character's Name: Edgar Farquarson
                                                        House: Ravenclaw
                                                        Year: Four
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Seeker

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .16. (fail)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image

Nico continued the search

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:21 spotted!

null

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:59 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“You too. Try not to rough me up too much, eh?”Jonah joked before hopping on his broom and practically blasting off. He was surprised, after having no experience flying prior to his first flying class, he wasn’t half bad at it. Just like riding a bike... Except without wheels, and in the sky...

He completed his three laps as instructed and finally caught sight of his fellow Bronze Team beater. He gave her a polite nod and a thumbs up, as if to say ‘We can do this!!’ before the quaffle was released. He turned his focus then to the bludgers, readying himself to guard his teammates.

Position: Bronze Beater
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: --

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // Quidditch Pitch
With // Ravenclaws
Feeling // Focused

OOC:
addaellis

Cara Miakitty

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 4, 3, 8, 5, 3, 3, 6, 9 Total: 50 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Ravenclaw Tryouts (4042)

Leah listened to Wallis instructions before doing her laps. When the quaffle was released she went up against Ignatius for it. She had no idea why no one else went for it but she had to try right?

Status : I can't believe I'm doing this...
                                                Company : Ravenclaws...

OOC : Blue Team Chaser
                                                Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Stealing, +5 Shooting, +3 Hitting (Flying)
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                Blue Team
                                                Chasers : Kiery & Leah
                                                Beaters : Eirian & Sonoria
                                                Seeker : Edgar
                                                Keeper : Tyler

Bronze Team
                                                Chasers : Maisie & Ignatius
                                                Beaters : Charlotte & Jonah
                                                Seeker : Nico
                                                Keeper : Samuli

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:54 am
User Image

Woo! Iggy internally cheered as he made it to the quaffle first. Looping towards the goal he hopes to make it down the feild

Total roll:
                                                              Posts to goal:■□□

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:58 am
User Image

As soon as Nico saw the tiny gold ball he shot after it happy for his new brooms speed. Hopefully it give him the edge he needed. Eddie was definitely more experianced.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Chasing:■□□
                                                                            Catching: □□

null

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:49 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar gritted his teeth to fight his anxiety as the younger one seemed to spot it first. Ugh! Where is it?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .8. (fail)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:26 am
User Image

Iggy felt lucky so far as he got closer to the goal.

Total roll:
                                                              Posts to goal:■■□

null

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:29 am
User Image

Nico was super focused on the tiny ball. He was getting closser

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Chasing:■■□
                                                                            Catching: □□

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:17 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood

Sonora had been trying to find an angle to cut off Iggy as soon as he caught the Quaffle, but a bronze team player suddenly streaking off caught her attention. There's no way...the snitch already? Hoisting her club, she located the nearest bludger and hit it towards the bronze team seeker.

Position: Blue Beater
Modifiers: --
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3
Total: 14 at Nico = hit unless blocked or dodged?
Kungfudemoness

could be brighter tomorrow.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games