Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin approached Jaecen and held out his hand. "'Ello... I'm Erin... Apparently, your son..."
Light looked at him with his hand on his hip and smiled. "I don't know what to say, boy. I mean, I'm glad you're alive but we aren't really... related if you don't have your memories."
Kurona walked over to Jaecen and smacked him upside the head. "How rude, Jaecen. He's struggling with memory loss. The least you could do is see if you could do anything. you are the family Patriarch, after all."
Jaecen sighed and looked at the floor, rubbing the spot on his head where Kurona had hit him. "I guess you're right."
Erin took a step back as Jaecen reached both hands out and placed them on either side of his head. "Don't panic. I'm just gonna see if I can't unlock your memories."
Jaecen entered Erin's mind and saw an iron heart-shaped door. He walked up to the lock and it broke open as he placed a hand on it. There was another door beyond that door but Jaecen couldn't do anything to it. He left Erin's mind.
Erin's eyes rolled up into his head and he fell to the floor. Jaecen caught him midfall. He swore to himself. "Someone did a number on his head. I broke down one gate and that's all I could do. He'll have some memories but the rest are locked away in his mind..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: LOL If they were to go out, Ayami'd be dating herself. (^o^) I'm a monster.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:20 pm
[ooc: You can do that, but it's somewhat like over self-obsessive. sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi put her free hand on her hip, "Well, at least you got some of his memories back..." she then looked down, "So he did die beforehand huh...but who revived him? You think it'd be one of the horsemen? Or maybe a member from Organization XIII?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen nodded. "Good question."
Erin's eyes flinched before opening. He groaned. Jaecen patted him on the chest. "Here we go. Alright, let's set you in a chair."
Jaecen sat Erin down. Erin sighed deeply and was still half asleep but he was waking up. "'M a bit dizzy... Where'm I?"
"You're home, Erin. Can you answer some questions for me?"
Erin nodded and held his head. "Me 'ead's a bit wobbly... Bu' yeah."
"Good. That's good. It'll fade soon. Now, what do you remember?" Jaecen held his shoulder.
Erin thought a bit. "I remember you but not your name. And her and her and him." He pointed to Ixyam, Ayami, and Tsuyoi. "But I'm sure I never met her before..."
He pointed to Nami. "she seems familiar but I don't recognize her. Somehow... Just somehow, I can feel what she's thinking..."
Jaecen frowned with concern.

(OOC: Hmm (~_~ ) You're right. I wasn't even gonna go that route anyways. Kinda creepy to me.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:46 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: .))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

X stayed silent as Ixyam and Ayami healed a cut on her shoulder. She was quite confused, haven close to given up on the concept of when someone loves another person and wants to spend their lives together. She felt deep pain when she though about what happened in the cafeteria several days ago, the incident replaying over and over in her mind.

She stayed silent until Jaecen said something about Erin's memories were locked up but he broke the first barrier.
"if....they are important....they will unlock on their own.....when something happens or he encounters someone." X said in a almost monotone voice. She knew what it was like to have no real memories and losing them so often, at least until they were unlocked and made so she could keep new memories without the threat of losing them.

Sasha paid no attention towards X. She looked at Erin then sighed hearing someone else coming down the hall.

Eric poked his head in.
"oh, its full. Should I come back later?"

"nah its ok, come in." Sasha waved Eric in.

"brought the mail. I figured it would be easier to get it since I was up in the administration building to get something." He placed a stack of letters on Sasha's desk.
He looked towards X.
"I think you broke her."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:16 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Hector the True

Yogtz shrugged and looked at a nearby clock. "I should probably get back to my classroom kupo. Don't want one of the higher ups seeing te empty place and thinking i'm slacking off," he said as he floated toward the door.
"You know where to find me if you need me Kupo,' he said to Sasha before leaving the room.
(exit)
(OOC: yeah, I wasn't really adding anything here and now I get 7 notifications a day for this place that i'm not really involved in.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen shook his head and addressed X. "Unfortunately, that's not the case with Erin, here. Someone purposely set up barriers around his memories."
Erin tilted his head. "So I'm never going to remember any of you?"
"I didn't say that. What I'm hoping for is that you're strong enough to pull your memories one-by-one through the gates..." Jaecen frowned. "It'll be difficult, though..."
Ixyam stood up, leaving his hand on X's head. "Hey, moron. You mind telling me what I missed?"
"I'm not explaining it, Yami. Too much detail to go into. What I can tell you is it seems her heart is cut in half. Part of it's hers and part of its yours." Jaecen said.
Ixyam and Ayami looked at each other. He helped her up with a free hand, leaving his other one on X's head. "What's that mean?"
Ayami intervened. "It basically means we are the same person but we are each a separate entity."
"So, like siblings...." Ixyam asked.
"No, you idiot." Ayami sighed. "Takkun, do I really seem this clueless all the time?"

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:35 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked around before looking at Red, "Well, since everything here seems to be fine, let's bring you back to my room for questioning."
Red lowered her head, "Why not just kill me and be done with it?"
"Cuz," she grinned, "You still have some uses to me. Maybe I can tame you to be my apprentice."
Red looked at Tsuyoi with widened eyes, "T-Tame!? I-I'm not an animal!"
Odayaka noticed Yogtz leaving, waving at him as he left, "S-See you later...then..." she was a little saddened by his leave. Though, the reason she was sad was because she hadn't been able to hold him as a teddy yet.
Shinochi looked at Odayaka, her ears twitch. She then walked over to Sasha, "Hey Nurse, got a minute? I wanna talk about Oda-chan."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I'll see you later, then." Jaecen spoke to Tsuyoi.
Ayami and Ixyam stretched out as one entity and yawned. "I'll take off, too." They looked at one another. "Stop that! Not cool!"
They both held their tongues but Ayami was the first to respond. "I am sorry. We could both go do something?"
Ixyam stuck up his thumb and smiled. "What one half of me does, the other follows suit. Besides, I think we'd both be immobilized if one of us was too far from the other."
Kurona frowned as she was listening in. "Jace, let me read that spell book." She took it from his hands. "A little hard to translate from... Wait. This is, like, our family's old text. What the hell was your master doing with this?"
Jaecen put up his hands. "That's a secret only the Patriarch is allowed to know... Heheh, family rules..."
Byakko looked amused. He knew it was true, too.
Kurona waved it off and went back to reading. "You moron, you translated it wrong. That would have destroyed the whole school. What it says is that three magics must be used simultaneously while one other person uses the stop spell on the other spells. Seriously, if Old Lady could see you now she'd be wailing on you with her fan."
"Shut up. Okay, so there's you, Sasha, me... We need one more..." Light sighed.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:04 pm
[ooc: Crap! I keep accidentally editing DX]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Jaecen, reaching into her pocket and tossing him spare keys to her room, "If you have time, come visit. You haven't been to my dorm yet right? We can catch up there." she said with a smile. "Okay, she looked at Red, "Lets get going then." she said as she started pulling Red with her to her room.[exits with Red]
Odayaka watched as Tsuyoi left with Red, her ears go down, "I wonder..." she said to herself, before putting her hand on Xero's head. He seemed to be fine for now. She let out a sigh and leaned back into her chair, letting her head hang. For once, she felt exhausted, which was unusual.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ayami and Ixyam left, too, pushing and shoving as they walked. "Watch where you walk." She shot.
He chimed back. "How's 'bout you watch where you're goin'?"
Kurona watched and shook her head. "We're going to have problems with those two..."
Back to the spell, then." He took up position at the foot of Nami's bed.
Erin stood up. "I would like to help. What do I have to do?"
"Well, Mr. Freeze, all you have to do is concentrate a little bit of your magic above the bed here so we can bring my daughter, or daughters, back."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:36 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero was in a very deep sleep. X tried to make a mental connection but his mind was sealed off. Though none could contact him mentally one could enter his heart, thought that would be unwise since his heart is unusual. Although he could not contact any one and none could contact him without great risk, his mind was taking in all information around him using all senses unconsciously as it always does. Although it can only use touch, smell, and sound to do this. It has flaws just has his body itself. did. He would be laying in this bed for some time and it was not from the punishment but from his own hand trying to surpass his masters and failing.

Mood: Blacked Out
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:28 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: .*Rubs sleepy eyes with lack of sleep* urgh....woke up every hour on the hour. Couldn't sleep again.))

Sasha nodded to Tsuyoi.
"of course."
She turned towards Odayaka, seeing as she was exhausted.
"maybe you should get some rest Oda. I can handle this while you sleep."

X freaked out when Jaecen said 'Mr Freeze'. To her, that meant her old master who always used ice, or water. She hopped onto Xero's bed and hugged his hand, her heart faintly contacting his that she's ok.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:55 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi let out a sigh, "So I guessed correctly then...you haven't been sleeping at all have you?" she said to Odayaka, worried.
Odayaka looked at Sasha and Shinochi as her ears perk up, shaking her head, "N-No, I'm all right..." she said, rubbing her forehead. She had a slight pain in her head, "Nnngh..." her ears went down. She didn't want to leave Sasha to do things by herself.
Shinochi's ears went down, leaning towards Sasha to speak soft enough for only her to hear, "She...hasn't been awake for the past days has she...? I mean, I know she can go without sleep for a long time but..." she rubbed the back of her head, "There's limits to how long a person can go without sleep..."

User Image

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:15 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Let's see if we can't do this with three people." Jaecen said, still looking in the book.
"You really are the king of bad ideas..." Kurona swore under her breath and took place on the opposite side of Nami's bed.
Jaecen closed the book and set it down on the bed. He nodded to Kurona and Erin. They began casting a concentrated spell on the center of the bed. It grew into a sphere and Jaecen waited before casting Stop. He, Kurona, and Erin froze in place but Nami started to vanish. Her body started to disintegrate like dust. The dust whirled in a circle and split in two. It swirled around and around until it pieced itself back together on the bed. But it wasn't one. There were two people being reformed on the bed.

The spell broke, sending the three casters to the floor. Erin, however, was the only one knocked unconscious. Nami lay on the bed, cradling Ene, who appeared to be back in order. Jaecen stood up and watched in awe. "W-we did it..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: Long...day. Between wheelchairs and state fair tomorrow..(pinches forehead) .))

Sasha nodded while lending her magic to aiding in the spell that Jaecen wanted.
"I know. Ive pushed myself to those limits but she needs to sleep."

She turned towards Odayaka.
"im sorry, but if you don't go to sleep right now, I will remove you from duty. I do worry about you Oda."

X watched at Nami appeared holding Ene. She looked in disbelief. She hopped over and landed on Nami's bed.
"Hi. A..are you alright?" she asked, not really knowing who to address.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games