Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:27 am
If I close my eyes, will it come to life?
Is it something I'm dreaming of?
If a steady hand, doesn't rule my heart
Will it lead me to somewhere happy enough?

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FOURTH YEAR │ CHASER

Maisie was proud of herself for having made first string last year, and didn't want to disappoint anyone this year. The team was strapped for players as it was, and they couldn't afford to not be able to count on their own chasers. To her surprise, Wallis was the one opening tryouts today, and Rein was nowhere in sight. Wondering if the older girl had picked Wallis as her vice captain, or if the captaincy had been handed over to him completely, she nonetheless smiled politely and took a form to fill out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Maisie Thorburn
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Scoring, +4 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

There's a reason why, I keep it all inside
To shun my hopes from the raining sky
Then arrange it all into simple lines
To be part of a world where love can reside

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Ravenclaw Tryouts (4042)

Leah couldn’t believe what she was about to do. If David found out he was so going to kill her. Luckily, she had Leo for interference and Cathy for moral support. Yes, Leah was about to plunge into the world of Quidditch. Not something she totally thought through in her OWL year. However, it was for the team’s sake. It was no surprise that Ravenclaw was low in the number of students that had a wish to play. They certainly weren’t like Gryffindor whose house screamed Quidditch fanatics.

The fifth year was dressed much like she would have if she was practicing her dancing. Dark purple skin tight leggings cut off at the knee and an almost navy loss top. Her hair was up in a ponytail much like her sister Cathy would have done. She was prepped and ready to go if not for the gut feeling that she would be found out.

Walking over to Wallis, Leah grabbed a form. Filling out the form she decided to go out for the same position her sister and Leo once played. God, she hoped she didn’t make a fool of herself. She’d never played a game of her life and she hadn’t had much interest in watching it. Though she had given Cathy’s status as a professional player and Lucien having tried out for his house team. Luckily she had taken advanced flying thanks to Cathy's recommendation.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                Character's Name: Leah League
                                                Year: Fifth Year
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed.

Status : I can't believe I'm doing this...
                                                Company : Ravenclaws...

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Stealing, +5 Shooting, +3 Hitting (Flying)
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy came on to the pitch he was still trying to get use to Kam not being there at night. Good night sleep usually came when he was just too tired for light sleep. He tried to not let Kam know but he was sure his brother knew. He was rested today though. He approched the captain and forms and filled his out. Passing it in he went to strech

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name: Ignatius Hepburn (call me Iggy!)
                                                              Year: 1
                                                              Advanced Flying I: no
                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Second Choice Position: any

Position:
                                                              AC: 12
                                                              Modifiers: +2 steal/score
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery felt a little weird as she approached the pitch, if only because she was pretty sure Wallis was, in a word, crazy. She could barely remember the names of the balls half the time, and still only sort of knew what the positions other than her own did. He hadn't given her much prep time, either, which meant she was going to be spending the forseeable future with her nose tucked in a book trying to actually learn this damn sport. Oh, well. She did love Quidditch, she just... wasn't good at remembering things, was all. She hoped, as she approached her captain, that her nerves weren't too obvious. She might feel a little better if Lena were here, but the older girl had taken a break from Quidditch to focus on her studies. Which Kiery admired, but also somewhat resented now that she was in a position of mild authority over the team with no idea how to go about exercising that authority. What was the Vice Captain even supposed to do? Except take over after the captain graduated, which was terrifying to consider since Wallis was a seventh year already. Ugh. She felt like she might faint.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Character's Name: Kiery Hemlock
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser!
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser???

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx

AC: 19
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico enter the pitch with his new broom in tow. His parent had be happy he was on the team even as a reserve and was so happy to go broom shopping. He entered the pitch an trotted to the table with an excited very bright green. Filling out the form he passed it in before going to strech.

Character's Name: Nico Lovette
                                                                            Year: 2
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: taking
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            First Choice Position: seeker
                                                                            Second Choice Position: keeper

Position:
                                                                            AC: 13 (+1EXP)
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 spot/catch +1 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley frowned slightly when she made it onto the pitch, eyes narrowing at the sight of Wallis handing out forms. It wasn't that she had any particular devotion to Rein or anything, but Charley didn't like change. Where change was unavoidable, she at least liked to expect it. Wallis was not an expected change. Teeth grinding, she approached the seventh year with a slight glare, unintentional on her part but she found herself unable to drop it. Oh, well. It wasn't like people didn't know she was surly at best, downright horrible at worst. Ariel was the only exception, and she was pretty sure he'd get on with a dementor if he had the chance. Taking a form, she filled it out, thrust it rather unceremoniously back at Wallis, and went to start her stretches. Hopefully she at least didn't get moved to another position.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                  Character's Name: Charlotte Jenkins
                                  Year: Third
                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                  Second Choice Position: Whatever?

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx

AC: 14
                                  Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                  Mods: (+4 to Bludger Hits)
                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Name
                                  Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                  00 to 00
                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah hadn't initially planned on trying out for the quidditch team this year, but after a discussion with Sona, he found himself tagging along to tryouts with her. He walked over to the captain and took an application, stepping aside to look it over carefully. "What do you think you're going to try for, Sona? I think... Maybe a keeper? Or a beater, or...." He hummed in thought, uncertain. It's not like he'd ever had the opportunity to play in any of these roles before. "I guess anything would be fine though so long as we get to play together."

Username: Trickblues
Character's Name: Jonah Lane
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Beater, or wherever he'd be needed.

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // Quidditch Pitch
With // Sona and Ravenclaws
Feeling // Anxious
Thinking // I hope I'm at least halfway decent at this....

OOC:
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: --

addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Ravenclaws
Mood
Pumped

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Eirian honestly had never felt this excited in his life, not even on Christmas. This was the first step to seeing if he could actually follow his dreams. He couldn't wait to tell Felicity all about the try outs once they were completed. Sure, he wasn't expecting much since this was his first year, but that certainly wasn't going to stop him from giving his all. He quickly filled out his form and began prepping for the try outs, making sure to use stretches from some of the books he had read. His bright grin not once leaving his face as he stretched.

Username: Fuzzymelonlord
Character's Name:Eirian Ivers
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 Hitting Bludgers
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

Fuzzymelonlord

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:18 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood

Sonora was almost bouncing as she and Jonah made their way to the Quidditch Pitch--almost bouncing, because she was caught in a very awkward middle of feeling nervous to be doing anything to do with a sport--much less magical flying sport--but excited to fly.

She looked over the application form, pulling a quill from her sidebag. "Seeker," she replied immediately. "It sounds like chasing a little bird. Although to be honest, I've never played any sport... and I don't even know much about Quidditch. But I figured anything that might help me be a better flier was something I had to at least try."

But Jonah's comment about being able to play together put a smile on her face and lightened her nerves a little. That's right. Whatever happened, they'd have fun playing together.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Sonora Li
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Beater or any
Modifiers: +2 to spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3
Trickblues

could be brighter tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:18 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawYoung Menace ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Samuli didn't bother waiting for Edgar back in the Ravenclaw tower, and thus he arrived at the Quidditch Pitch alone. Well, after all, Edgar wasn't Sam's babysitter or vice versa, no matter what that older guy wanted to think. While he was never malicious towards him, it's not like he wasn't allowed to say "no" or anything, unlike Oscar who was... no offense, annoyingly a yes-man to Edgar for some ungodly reason. Sam would try to understand though and tell himself that it was just a matter of upbringing so he let it go. Grabbing his form, he waved at Nico with a smile and said, "Sup, Mister Seeker? Excited to get on a broom ASAP?" He asked, as if he was more thrilled of Nico being seeker than Edgar being possibly first-string. Not that he hated him, it was just that Sam thought it'd be best if he didn't let Edgar expect to give him compliments since well... Edgar looked like the type to search for a lot of validation. A bit too much...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Samuli Farquarson
                                                        Year: Second
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Taken
                                                        Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Keeper
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                        Special Skills : (+3 Blocking)
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .xxx. (xx!)

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image

Nico waved at his friend. He was glad to be back with his friends and happy to have sam continue qudditch with him. He didn't see Eddie yet though. Hopefully the older boy wasn't late. Nico wasn't so sure he was ready to be a first string seeker. He wouldn't let his worry get too bad though. "Yeah! My parents got me a new broom. It suppose to be a quick one." Nico replied. Do you think you got a chance for the keeper spot? Seeing as the keeper and seeker graduated there would be a chance they could be starters. Even if their roles never interacted, it was fun to play with friends

Character's Name: Nico Lovette
                                                                            Year: 2
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: taking
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            First Choice Position: seeker
                                                                            Second Choice Position: keeper

Position:
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

null

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:27 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was late and huffing in panic, feeling like he literally kept the team waiting in irritation. He was supposed to replace Dris now that he's graduated, and he felt like he's making himself a sorry excuse of a first reserve. Edgar was also a little bit upset that Sam ditched him and went ahead without him, but then again it wasn't like his cousin wanted anything to do with him. Sighing, Edgar plastered a smile and filled up the paperwork before doing his warm-ups.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Username: Julian Galakslyph
                                                        Character's Name: Edgar Farquarson
                                                        Year: Four
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Seeker

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .numbah. (stat)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Other Ravenclaws
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? Wait, where's Rein and Lena?

Tyler got to the pitch and grabbed up a form. Looking around, he spotted new faces amongst the old, but he couldn't spot either of his former yearmates. Frowning, he turned in his form and got to stretching and waiting for tryouts to begin.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                Year: 5
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 17
                                                                Modifiers: +9 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis watched as everyone got tot he pitch and filled out forms. He counted heads, noting some of the odd looks he was getting, and shook his head. Kiery looked particularly nervous, and he only hoped that he could take her aside at some point so that they could figure out what the heck they were doing. He had an idea, especially since Leon had decided to take him aside and talk to him about the finer points of quidditch, but he still felt nervous. Taking a deep breath, he counted to ten and decided he might as well start tryouts already.

"Awrigh'-" Wallis coughed, clearing his throat before he decided to try again. Not that he'd ever been ashamed of his accent, but he figured he might want to speak clearly for people to understand him. Grimacing, he decided to try that again. "Alright. You'll have to excuse me if I slip into an accent, so bear with me. I'm Wallis McGregor. I'm the new captain, an' I don't know what happened to the old captain, so please don't ask. If you 'ave any questions about the game, just ask. Kiery 'Emlock is gonna be my vice captain, so treat her wiff respect.

Wallis winced, realizing that his accent was still slipping through, but couldn't do much for it. "As it is, we're gonna go ahead an' run a mock game fer tryouts today. Kiery, Leah, you're gonna be the chasers fer the Blue team. Eirian an' Sonoria are gonna be yer beaters, while Edgar's gonna be the seeker, an' Tyler as yer keeper. Bronze team will be made up of Maisie an' Ignatius as chasers, Charlotte an' Jonah as beaters, Nico as seeker, an' Samuli as keeper. I know that ya might nit be in the position that ya want, but we're gonna do another mock game ta cover those. Three laps 'round the field on yer brooms before the game starts." Wallis finished up with his announcement and stepped back, waiting for people to get into the air. As soon as that happened, he released the other balls and threw the quaffle up, hoping that he'd do decently.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, let's hope I don't mess this completely up.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

Nico did his laps and was ready to go. He began his search.

Position:
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:14 fail

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games